Many a True Word... Pt. 02

Story Info
Some wrestling occurs. Clothes are pulled aside.
3k words
4.33
12.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of things happened at once. I jumped out of my skin at the message, and my phone leapt out of my hands. I tried to grab it and threw it across the room. "Perfect," said Regina, snatching it up. She was in shiny satin pyjamas that buttoned up a long way but not far enough to cover all her cleavage. Tanya was in a big flowing mumu thing, Dawn was wearing a teddy but had her jacket on over it to protect her modesty. Lydia was wearing a strappy nightgown that was almost transparent and was showing off a lot of shapes and shadows beneath.I could barely take in all the hints of skin and curves of breasts on display. My eyes rattled around in my head. I was in nothing but boxers too, and they were the kind with the button fly so as I picked myself off the bed where I'd stretched flat to catch my phone, I made sure I wasn't giving them a free show. I did feel exposed though, with no shirt. I'm no athlete. No paunch or anything and not bony but it's a straight up and down featureless white plain from my chin to my shorts.

As my eyes came up from my crotch, four pairs of eyes were there to meet me. Some had clearly been staring down. This was suddenly a lot. In the back seat of the car they'd been like four little kids under my care; now they felt like four hungry predators - grown women who might strip me to my bones as soon as bone me.

"What's going on?" I said.

"Shut up and listen, dickhead." Regina, my sister, was giving orders but also blushing. She looked like she always did when she was trying to get me to help get with her homework - she wanted to suck up but resented acknowledging I was useful.

"We have a proposal. You said all that stuff about some dicks - some looking better than others and we decided we - they - need comparisons before they go to college. We need... data."

I was the artist in the family; she was always the scientist. I went to make a joke about research ethics and she cut me off before my lips moved.

"Shut up shut up don't say a fucking word. Or we walk out of here and you don't get your surprise."

She was angry but also a little afraid, I now saw. Ste was holding her breath. Clearly she thought I might embarrass her. I might have in the past - she was right to doubt me.

"Here's what's going to happen, if you agree to follow the rules. We will put this blindfold on you. We will turn off all the lights except your desk lamp so you can't see shit. We will leave the room. You will sit down on the bed and take off all your clothes. After a minute, one, some or none of us will come into this room, one at a time or in groups. You won't know who. You don't say a word and you do not touch a thing. After half an hour, we will knock three times in the door and you can take off the blindfold and go to bed. Or jerk off. Or whatever."

The last part came with a sneer.

"If you break the rules in anyway, this is over. If you peek? It's over. In fact? If you break the rules, I'll tell mum and dad you showed your dick to my friends."

She stared at me. She was not joking. They had thought about this carefully.

"If you change your mind or want to stop, you can knock three times on the wall."

"This way, you don't know if anyone saw your dick or who it was. So you can't tell anyone. You can't brag that one of my hot friends asked to see your dick."

Suddenly there were shoulder taps and whispers in ears. Something had been forgotten. I waited patiently. I really didn't want to embarrass her.

"Okay. There may also be some ... light touching. By us. Of you. Not vice versa."

There was a pause. Clearly the proposal was finished.

I looked at them. "Okay but... I mean not, okay let's do this I mean just okay I have a question."

"What's the question?" This was Lydia. She seemed impatient. That was a huge turn on. I felt my boxers twitch.

"First of all, do you want me hard or soft?"

"Hard," said Tanya, answering too quickly and then looking away. She was definitely the only non-virgin, I knew. And she too was keen. These three horny sluts were fit to burst to see my package.

"Okay," I said again. "But like, here's the big question: what's in it for me?"

All of them blinked. "Um, like...you get four horny girls staring at your dick! What else do you want!" shot back Lydia.

"I hate to break it to you but I'm not turned on by sitting in the dark being perved on. Or set up for a prank!" I added suddenly realising this could all be a setup. "Extra rule!" I demanded, pointing a finger. "No phones. For anyone. I get your phones. You get mine. We swap back after. No, wait - you could still snap a pic and send it like my boss. We put all our phones in the car and I hold the keys until the morning." This caused affirmation of fairness. But they'd forgotten the point.

"But still - what's in it for me? I'm not a lab rat! And I gotta stay hard while you all poke and stare? Gross!"

I was lying. It was turning me on and my boxer fly was beginning to experience light pressure. If I kept thinking about three hot eighteen year old girls hungry for cock would need to sit down very soon - or they'd get their show straight away. Honestly that turned me on too. At that point I was ready to maybe whip it out and jerk it till I came all over them. But I knew better - it was always worth bargaining.

There was more whispering going on. Then my sister shouted "hang on - conference!" and led them all outside. My door banged shut and I was back to being alone in my boxers on a cold night at 2am. I had been thinking not just a ton of lewd thoughts as well as feeling like the biggest sexiest stud around but now reality kind of caught up with me and everything seemed more intense. I guess it is true that you can't think straight with a hard dick and mine was plenty hard.

I was four years older than Regina and her friends but I wasn't really a stud. I ran the numbers. I'd lost my virginity to an Estonian girl who rubbed my arm on the dance floor in a way that almost made me cum right then, and has bounced gleefully on my dick on a big armchair while doing shots and then u shot loads like bullets over and over after a few minutes..

A few weeks later a matter of fact blonde with lemon shaped tits had pulled me into a bedroom at a kegger because, I found out after, she had to fuck a virgin for a scavenger hunt. I wasn't going to correct her. Then I fell madly in love with Rebecca, who reminded me of Veronica from Archie comics - long long black hair down to her ass and posh as hell except her accent was really common, which made me laugh. We had nothing in common and I found out later she only fucked me to get back at her cheating fiancé, but I nearly cried when I got to see her perfect round boobs for the first time, in fine black lace. She was too dainty to suck dick though, and so was Linda, who I had everything in common with but she complained all the time, including about sex.

We fucked like rabbits for a year until the spell of her pussy wore off and I realised I couldn't stand her. Then came Gabrielle who I made cum hard with my fingers against a garden wall. She was my first big girl and made me realise their pussies are magic. That led to, after a few one night stands to Sam, who broke my heart because she never wanted anything more then a casual thing and also broke my deviant mind open into rough sex, bondage and the things a hungry woman will do to a man she trusts. Si that was six women and most of it as vanilla. And now here we were talking about showing off my hard dick to voyeurs, and it was girls I knew well, some for years. It was a lot. The silence and waiting seemed to grow and grow and I could feel my blood pounding in my ears - and my dick. What were they talking about for so long? Was this really going to happen? Or had they given up and gone back to bed?

And then the door opened wide suddenly and the four girls stormed back in, with victorious smiles. Something had been decided, clearly.

"Ok," said Regina, one hand behind her back, making her bend slightly forward and show me more of those big double-ds. "You make a good point, so we have an offer. After the ... viewing ... one of us, and you won't know who, we'll choose randomly, will give you a hand job. With this, so we don't have to touch you."

With a flourish she produced what she was holding behind her back. It was a flashlight - or rather a fake squishy vagina with a stretchy liquid membrane. My sister held it high like a cross against a vampire and all of a sudden all my nervousness vanished because I burst into riotous laughter.

Like I said, my mouth can get me trouble.

I wasn't really laughing at her. It just seemed so silly. But she sure as hell thought I was. "What's so funny?!" she yelled, bristling.

"Where did you even get that?"

"What do you care? It'll still get you off. I know guys like these things. They cost a fortune - and no I didn't buy it" she added seeing my face.

"I'm sure you didn't," I said, still unable to stop laughing. I guess I was nervous. The girls almost looked like they were going to bolt. Instead switch went off and they snapped instead. "I bet your dick is already hard thinking about it!" yelled Tanya. "Get his pants!" Yelled my sister. Suddenly all four women grabbed me and started pulling down my boxers. That turned me on even more and I was hard as a rock as I felt four pairs of hands scrabbling over my cock. "Oh my god!" shrieked Dawn. "He is so fucking hard! Gross!" I didn't like that addition at all, but some girls are like that. They just can't get over sex being icky. Mentally I was wondering if Dawn was an ice princess not worth climbing the tower for, while also desperately using all my strength to hold my boxers up at the sides. "Fuck,he is too" said Tanya, who added a squeeze around the girth before dropping it and also being suddenly uneasy. I didn't know what to do but I was a second away from popping out of my drawers and the girls running screaming so I shouted "OKAY OKAY I'll do it!"

But it was too late. My shorts slid down in the middle and my dick shot out, almost fully hard, like a spring, right into Lydia's face. And that did stop everyone in their tracks. Straight girls really do like cock, I've found, and the girls were momentarily spellbound. Then it broke into nervous laughter giving me a chance to get my shorts back up. "Oh my god, I saw your brother's dick," said Lydia.

"You almost swallowed it," said Tanya.

"I almost had no choice," she shot back.

"Jesus, is it always that - " Dawn stopped herself, turning red right from her cheeks to the forehead. My sister said nothing, she was biting her lip.

"New deal," I said. They snapped to attention. "Same rules as before. You come in, you can look at it, you can touch it, you can get me off with that...that thing, sure. But afterwards, we get fair play. Tit for tat. You all cover your faces and spread your legs and I get to see your pussies."

"No way!" came a lot of shouts.

"Fuck that," said Lydia.

"You'll know whose is whose, duh" said Tanya.

"Well now you've all seen my dick, so...fair's fair."

"Well then we can just show you them then" said my own goddamn sister, defiantly. And she pulled down her tiny little pyjama shorts to show off a tidy line of bush.

I swallowed. My mouth was dry.

"Okay. Then show me them all, and then...then we'll be equal. We can go with the original plan."

My sister was now furious and didn't seem to care about anything. She yanked her bottoms all the way down and spread her legs a few inches. "Look? See! Oooh it's your sister's pussy oooh look at it, get hard looking at your sister's vag" she taunted. I didn't look at hers, or pretended not to - shading my eyes and looking away while peeking through my fingers at the trimmed dark brown triangle that I definitely, definitely didn't want to rub my fingers through. Tanya laughed and saw the out, and quickly pulled up her mumu. A black thong ran between her thighs and she pulled it to one side. "Oh Mister Rorry, what will you say about my sweet pussy," she drawled, flashing her downstairs smile, which was shaved and cute. She mimed a shocked face and snapped the elastic back and the cotton slip down. I was smiling and laughing but I was also imagining my mouth going to work making those juicy jubbly thighs shake.

That left the other two girls and they were suddenly feeling outnumbered and under pressure. "Fine," said Lydia darkly. She bent down and pulled her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them, then did a split-second lift of the gown. A shining red strawberry patch peeked out and I was not having this cheating. "Hey hey hey!" I said. "I'm following all your rules, you follow mine!"

"You didn't set any rules," said Lydia, smarmily. I couldn't decide between Tanya's louche, lurid sexuality just bursting to come out and Lydia's wall of defiance waiting to be broken. I wanted to put my cock in her mouth then slap it out. I suddenly thought of them all like my stable, a stable of fine horses, waiting to be broken in, tamed and ridden. One by one, I thought, all four of these fine pussies will be mine. Especially this last one - the shy one who has never been ridden. Dawn was biting her lip but she knew she had to follow suit with her besties. But she saw what Lydia had done. She dropped her jacket off her shoulders. The blue lace teddy framed her pink B-cup breasts into exquisite perfection. Clearly she had not been expecting any of this, and had worn that to show off somewhat for the other girls. Not to turn them on but to prove her lying around sleep over clothes were sexier and more expensive than theirs.

For a moment I thought she'd have to take everything off, but she lent forward, throwing her blond hair over her face. She widened her stance, snapped a clasp between her legs and brought her body and hair back up. And for the very first time that night, I saw her smile. I think she'd noticed I was holding my breath. It was one thing to be hit on by some random guy all night; quite another to realise he would sell his left nut for a split-second glimpse of your sweet teen puss. "Ready?" she said. I nodded. The laughter was stopping. But it was another split-second show. Enough to see that like her manicured fingers, there was a tidy black airstrip. She bent over to clip back up.

"All done," she said, exhaling a little more than she clearly wanted to. I noticed my sister was the last to put her weapon of choice away. I was cursing myself though: I do love a beautiful pussy but I prefer an ass more and tits are the best by a mile. I should have asked to see their tits. That would have been amazing. But there was no chance for a do-over. This whole thing had popped the pressure bubble around the clandestine plan. My sister took lead and led the other four of us down to the car so we could all secure our phones.

Four of us, I thought. I realized I'd thought of them as my four lovely ponies, and that I wanted to break all four of them in under my cock. There was no denying it any more. I wanted to pull away Dawn's shyness and awaken her inner slut. I wanted to break Lydia apart with bondage and rough sex until she stopped sassing and started crying. I wanted to know all the things Tanya knew how to do with her big tits and hungry mouth. And I wanted to fuck my sister Regina. I wanted to spread her thighs, open that pussy and shove my mouth into those warm brown curls, and lick a path for my cock. I was trying to be excited about three hot young women looking at my dick, but those last thoughts were consuming every part of my brain.

As we reached outside the cold air brought back a touch of reality. Was this really going to keep going? Where would it end? I looked at my phone trying to distract myself. There was another text from the angry lesbian. It said "IGNORE THAT. DELETE IT." Since I hadn't replied there'd been a meek "Please" added five minutes later. Let her stew, I thought. Wherever that is going, it can wait. I had four fillies to focus on for now.