Many a True Word... Pt. 03

Story Info
In the dark, someone takes control of my dick.
2.5k words
4.45
5.1k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember! No touching!"

Always the bossy type, my sister. And she still didn't trust me. But I didn't let them tie my hands although they had suggested it. "I'll keep them behind my head at all times," was my final offer, and they took it. They checked my blindfold about ten times and finally, finally they were convinced. Operation Touch a Boner could proceed, and nobody would ever know who did what.

I'd suggested we do a shot before we began and we'd downed tequila. Before the door shut I heard another round being poured. In that moment of wrestling before we'd come perilously close to some real intimate touching but then the adrenaline passed and it was all scary and too much again. Three virgins and an almost virgin needed their Dutch courage. I could have used another as well but I was also worried about it making me go soft. A man's dick is an unpredictable beast and can let him down at a moments notice. I was, in the tension of the moment, already losing tension below.

That changed when I heard the door close and then almost immediately there were three clear knocks. The game had begun and my dick was suddenly very keen for this mystery theatre. It was bizarre, but it was also very clever. It was very structured and controlled, but somehow very very sexy. I was on display, like a porn star. Like a model. Like a museum piece. The girls could look, touch and learn - and play. I hoped they would be eager students.

The door clicked open. The first student was here. I really wasn't lying about my blindfold: in the dark room I couldn't see much and they were being very quiet. I heard tight, caught breathing. Creaking floorboards. Then, a gust of breath. They were kneeling down I guess. I was spread eagled now, my hands tight on my bed head, my legs star fished out. Sitting on the bed had proved impractical. More hot breath. Then a nervous shudder and fast steps. Our first student had not had the gumption to touch the specimen. I generally thought it was a pretty decent specimen, so my ego was a little hurt. I told myself it was nerves. I couldn't tell who it had been.

I was trying to piece together any sound clues when the door opened again. There was a gust of laughter and gasps, then shushes, then it shut again. This person moved with equal caution but then they must have been seized by curiosity as out of nowhere I felt long thin fingernails dancing over my cock. That ruled our Lydia, I was fairly sure she cut her nails. This person was dainty. Their fingers were thin. Their curiosity was communicated by tiny little touches...they were clearly fascinated how my prick twitched at their touch. I heard intakes of breath, sharp and a quiet "oh" when it twitched a lot. Was this my own sister, imagining how my thick cock would feel deep inside her? I twitched again. Whoever was looking, I was thinking about them enjoying that thought.

Almost absent-mindedly I felt the small hand curve all the way around my dick and pump it once, twice, three, four times. On the fourth I couldn't stop myself from moaning and the poor thing jumped back in surprise. There was a short pause and then a tiptoe away. And the door shut again.

I was frustrated now. That had suddenly become teasing. I wanted to jerk off. If they'd finish this little game, maybe I could. I thought about moving as I waited. This time the waiting seemed to last a lot longer, and I was just about to knock three times and start stroking when the door opened again.

This person had clearly made a plan. They stepped quickly to the side of my bed and sat down. I felt two fingers pinch the top of my cock, tilting it back and forth. There was some non verbal sounds of approval, I thought, and a whisper of "ok". Slowly the two fingers slid down my shaft, feeling how it made me twitch. Then they pushed more firmly on my outer skin - I'm not cut - and slid it up and down the little it could go at full mast. I let out a tiny laugh - it was like watching someone learn to operate an unfamiliar instrument but the instrument was the male penis. It felt good but also mechanical. I felt the nervousness in the fingers increase at my laugh so I apologised.

"Sorry. Do what you want - see what you want to see. You don't want your first sex with your boyfriend to be weird because you've never seen one before." I didn't want whoever this was to be shy or embarrassed. Also - I wanted more touching.

I got it too. With the nervousness diffused the strokes resumed. What I imagined was happening is she -whoever she was- was discovering how a dick, just like a pussy, isn't a machine but more like a musical instrument. It responds to touch. And without me making a noise she could see which touch I liked, and how much I liked it. This was good, I thought to myself. I can jerk off after this girl and they learned something useful. We all helped each other.

But the pumping didn't stop. The lesson, it seemed, was continuing. Then all of a sudden the fingers disappeared and the soft yielding rubber of the fake pussy swallowed my cock. "Fuck," I whispered, then bit my lip. But I needn't have worried because there was apparently no stopping the eager student now. All too late I began to realise she wanted to know everything about a cock, including how to make them cum. I made a groan and wriggled but the grip only tightened. The strokes quickened. This person had decided to make me cum. This - that was not part of the deal and I was soon going to be way past a point I could stop myself.

"Don't -" I said, writhing slightly - and a hand slapped down hard over my mouth. My cock strained at that. I had gone into this the sexy stud in control and now this girl was milking me like a pro dominatrix. That was nothing I'd ever done before. I was equal parts frightened and aroused. My cock didn't care and only wanted more but my hands came off the headboard. Like lightning the hand came off my fingers and smacked my knuckles hard "Wait uh wait you don't -" I tried to mumble but the shock of pain stopped me and the hand came back tighter and harder - and the pumping on my cock got harder and faster and more insistent.

"Don't you fucking dare move," came a hissed whisper through clenched teeth. I didn't recognise the voice. I had never heard any of the girls that... angry? Fierce? Or was it hunger? Harder and harder she pumped and I felt my body in the edge Then all of a sudden my brain remembered years ago when we'd seen my sister and friends in a school play of Macbeth and that hiss, that hiss was how my little sister had played Lady Macbeth and all of a sudden I wanted desperately to stop and leave and run out of here and at that same moment my balls shook, my pelvis spasmed and my tormentor - my sister - whipped off the plastic pussy and watched me scream as my dick sprayed cum up and down my chest and stomach. I heard a "uck" which told me I had painted her face or hands as well. My hands came off the headboard again and I reached for her, my rage buried under the best orgasm I'd ever had.

But there was nothing there to grab. I wrestled my head to get an eye clear of the blindfold to see nothing but a closing door. I heard gasps and groans and a voice I was trying to pretend I didn't recognise say "oh god get me a towel". I lay back. My legs were jelly and my heart was hammering mind was a crashing storm. I twitched and rocked and squirted two more ragged lines of jizz, and then my body sank.

I assumed now, it was over. That was the prank they had decided to play on me all along. Thats why Regina had been so happy to show me her bush: she knew what was coming. She was going to get her friends what they needed, and then fuck me up by making me cum. I'd never be able to tell anyone about any of this, because she had the upper hand now. She could just tell someone I came in her hands and I'd be finished in this town. And at college when she came to the sand one as me. The clever bitch. The clever, hot, goddess-handed sexy bitch.

I was starting to rock up to sitting when the door clicked open. By the time I looked up I saw it being slammed again. After a second my sister yelled out: "hey fuckhead! We're not done! Or are you tapping out. Like a bitch?" She added the last part like she always did when she teased me. I had no idea what was coming or what to do. I was a sticky mess and I was spent. Did they expect me to get hard again?

I swiftly got my answer. "If you're having boner issues we will give you..." and there was a pause. They had no idea how long guys took to recover. "Five minutes!" Was the answer. I knew there was a clock in the hall, and heard a light switch go on. "Starting...nnnow. We will give you a ten second warning to get the blindfold back on and back in position. Don't break the rules!" Finally another Bitch!" Was added for good measure.

The voice had the same command as always but more and more power and levity in it. Or wasn't just that she had something to blackmail me. She waa giddy with the power of mastering a cock. Like I said, women love cocks because if the guy isn't being a fucking asshole and shoving it in to her when she's not ready, women quickly realise that they are an instrument and they can make men sing with just a touch of their fingers. And that made them feel talented, sexy - and powerful. In control.

With a shudder that ran from my head to my still shivering balls, I wondered how she'd been so right: with one hand job I'd suddenly become my sister's bitch.

That gave me a flicker of rage though. She thought maybe the next girl would find me still a floppy pile of jizz and sweat and get another way to make fun of me. No chance, I thought. I wiped myself down with the bedsheets and started thinking the dirtiest things I could imagine.

I pushed my sisters face and voice out of my head. It was turning me on how wrong all this shit was, but it was also confusing and I needed no impediment to being rock solid and ready to go. Scarlet Johanson in the black widow outfits was always a good start. The tight black latex gently cupping her ass cheeks. The Estonian girl and how she liked to flick her tongue over my hard mushroom head through my jeans when we were watching a movie on the couch. She'd had an eager tongue that no other girl had quite matched and I doubted my stuck up sister could bring her lips to even kiss a dick let alone dance her tongue across my glans while her dark pink lips, in a perfect O, rose and fell on my shaft. Fuck.

I thought about that angry lesbian who had definitely flirted with me then changed her mind. She knew I was right about women liking cocks. Straight or bi women - they loved to play the meat flute. I enjoyed eating a girl out but they say the clitoris is like an iceberg - all under the surface. Mysterious but hard to enjoy in the same level. And a pussy is sexy as hell when it's grabbing and gushing but it's nothing to look at. Tits? Yes. The way women feel about dicks, honestly, is the way men feel about tits. We like to see hints and bulges and can't wait for them to pop out and once they do we have to get our hands and mouths around them. I thought about Dawns blue teddy with the narrow v neck that made the two globes rise together without touching. I thought about how Tanya's dresses always hung low showing off acres of delicious real estate. The lesbian - Carly, that was her name, now I remember, had had two big D cup handfuls under her t shirt, the kind of overflowing handfuls you just want to cup and squeeze. Lydia's sporty body gave little away but they had to be Bs, maybe Cs from my memory of her in her bathing suit last year. And for her, of course the thighs were the main package. Between Dawns globes and Tanya's temples was the impressive shelf of Regina. My sisters tits were always tightly bound and pushed up but also buttoned up discreetly, so I had no idea what they looked like at all. But somehow that hint of cleavage above her cotton pyjamas was now my great obsession. Her pearly white stress balls were my white whale. White whales.

With my rage returning I focused like a laser on all those lovely tatas and felt warmth returning to my loins. First I would get this dick rock hard again, so I could embarrass her. Then I'd point out she'd been hypnotised by my dick. And then...well. The whale hunt could begin.

I don't know if it was five minutes. It felt like a lot less before I heard a knock on the door. "Okay," shouted Regina. "One - or more! - more visits for you, brother. Lie back and think of video games." There was a lot of girlish laughter. I had to smile. Given how well the last session had gone...who knows what was coming. Maybe the earlier visitors would get more courage. I was nearly good to go again. And - theoretically - if Dawn wanted to ride my cock I would have no objections and no way of knowing whose delicate pussy was slamming over and over onto my pelvis.

I laughed back. "Let me get in position. And you know...however long you want to play, you can play. I got nothing to do tomorrow." I was giving them permission to do stuff, but I was also letting them know I also had power here. My sister had shocked me for a moment, but I was, still, really, the king stud in the barnyard. And they were coming to check out the merchandise and maybe take a test drive. And I was very fine with that. And I was hoping maybe I might get my dick wet again. I lay back, pulled down my blindfold, and spread eagled naked on the bed.

Ten seconds later, Tanya was sucking my dick like she was drowning and it was oxygen.