Many a True Word... Pt. 04

Story Info
Tanya sucks hard, then is taken harder.
2.6k words
4.4
5.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thirty minutes had been the craziest and sexiest time of my young life. My head was swimming. I didn't want it to stop though. Certainly my dick was responding to the sloppy mouth going to work on it hard. Twenty minutes ago four gorgeous girls had flashed me their sweet pussies. Ten minutes ago my own sister had jerked me off hard with her strong hands. And now her friend Tanya was going to work downtown like my cock was a candy apple.

It had to be Tanya. Her arms and chest were resting on my thighs and there was no mistaking that ample GGG chest. She had wasted no time either - I'd heard someone walk over, get into position, and go to work. On the one hand yes of course I felt like a stud! If my sister hadn't just made me cum I might have not done anything. But as my cock shot to full mast in that hungry mouth, bobbing and slurping I had just enough lack of total horniness to think twice.

"Hey uh wait listen you don't uh" I stumbled, unlinking my fingers from the wooden columns of my bed head and fumbling downwards.

"Mmmnngg no umm shh it's fine," came a muffled whisper. "We thought you deserved it ummggumnfg after this teasing mmmumjmnmm." She began bobbing swiftly again. Her red-blonde hair, now in a pony tail, jiggled up and down like, well, a pony's tail, at full trot. It was a lovely view. She slipped my cock out of her wet lips and switched to using her hands. "I've done it plenty of times, too," she intoned, as if she was reassuring me. "You're not taking advantage of my virgin throat". With that she made a big wide-mouth pose and went down to my balls. She made a wave like motion up and down up and down like a performing seal. It felt amazing and well practiced. This was a girl who knew how to make a cock explode in rapid time. My hands dropped to the bed as I felt like my body and soul were being pulled through the tip of my cock and hitting every pleasure nerve through it. I might have had more cock worship before but nothing quite like this. Tanya was a machine. A creature built to suck men off.

Once more she popped my cock out and whispered "just warn me when you're about to cum ok?" She didn't wait for an answer, but the question depressed me. It meant guys weren't warning her or giving her feedback. The first time Sam had blown me I'd been almost screaming with the sensation and she'd said something like "guys normally just lie there." That made me think of something else. Between moans, hip thrusts and prayers of thanks and respite to a merciful God I tried to interject -

"Uhnnn oh god well uh fairs fair ... you go down on OH GOD me I'll return the nnnn shit uh oh god return the favour".

All of a sudden the sucking stopped and I felt the hands grip my thighs. There was a long pause. I must have embarrassed her. Maybe, I thought, no guy had ever gone there. I saw a hint of a familiar pattern: the fat girl is expected to put out. With her self esteem on the chopping block the only way to ensure her dates agree to go out with her is to be the easy girl, the fast girl. Better to be the slut who sucks you dry on the first date than the fat girl. Better anything than the fat girl.

I was feeling like a stud and god help me now I was feeling like a saviour. The great pink tongue to the rescue. But Tanya of course had more pluck than my ego could imagine.

"You mean that?" she said.

"Sure?"

Suddenly the sucking returned, even harder and more furiously. My voice choked in my throat. I could feel myself losing control. My pelvis and hips ached as they rose towards release. Then she stopped again. "You fucking swear?" she demanded, holding my dick hard with a firm thumb and finger, caught on the very precipice of pleasure. I made a non verbal squeak, then managed - "ah! What the fuck!? Yes! Yes!"

"You promise?"

Tanya had found a way to take back her power from the great pink hope.

I nodded, biting my lip, breathing heavily. I also said "fucking hell, dammit" and pulled off the blindfold and rocked up to sitting.

She met my furious gaze, then smiled and winked. "Just checking," she laughed. "Nobody's ever gone down on me before,". There was a shadow of nervousness behind that smile. If only we could be ourselves when we fucked but for young people it was too just too damn risky. I should have said something sexy, or kissed her, or slapped her but I couldn't think of what to do. So she had to break the tension by diving back on my dick.

I grabbed that bobbing pony tail and curled my arms around her, cradling her head and shoulders and urging her on. "Fuck I'm -" was all I got out. My sister had wrecked me minutes earlier so this orgasm hit me deep in my spine and hurt as much as it felt amazing. I'd been with six - seven now - women but this extra edging made me reach something totally new. I made another noise like a hissing kettle as my hot steam boiled down her throat. She couldn't have shown me her sloppy tongue after - nestled in my arms I made her throat a straight tunnel and shot like a rocket. It probably hit her stomach at Mach one.

I pulled her up and kissed her. "You are a sexy bitch, Tanya McGuinness. Fucking hell." She stuck out her tongue and laughed. "Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"A lady never reveals her secrets, but also? What do you think girls do in highschool?"

I almost blushed. "I'm sure you and my sister went to study hall and then straight home like good girls."

"Yeah right. Straight back here for a sleepover where we went to bed early and slept all night." She raise and eyebrow as she licked her lips clean. "And big brother definitely never jerked off over us in our swimming togs."

Now I really did blush. I guess guys think we're so damn good at hiding our boners. She laughed, "I fucking knew it! Now you really owe me a - is it still called a blow job? On girls?"

"They don't but they - well they should call it something, I guess."

Tanya crawled next to me on the bed. "Move over, big brother." I realised she wanted to switch places. "Oh no no no," I said, "we do this properly!" I pointed to my tongue and leant back on the pillow.. "Moustache rides. That's what they call them!"

Tanya laughed and made a face, and then a shadow crossed her eyes. "I was only joking," she said, and suddenly pulled herself off the bed. She laughed a nervous mocking laugh and moved to the door. I lunged and grabbed her arms and pulled her in close.

"Hey!" she said, too loudly, and we both knew it likely travelled through the door, so she stopped.

"Let me go."

"I will let you go in two seconds and you can walk out this door and none of this ever happened. Or you can walk out the door a bit later after I make you cum like I'm pretty sure no man ever has."

"Fuck you," she hissed, but she wasn't moving and my left hand went between her thighs, under the mumu. She pressed her thighs together and glowered. "Don't, dammit -" she stammered but by now my arm, still around her neck was sliding down the loose top and stroking and squeezing hard.

She gasped as I squeezed; I squeezed harder; she gasped harder.

"Don't," she exhaled, like I had minutes earlier. I found a nipple, thick like rubber hose. I pinched until she moaned. "You really want me to stop?" I moaned into her ear, then sucked on her neck. "Has anyone given these monumental tits their due?"

"No - I mean yea - I mean - fuck fuck fuck-"

The last outburst was because I leant over and got my lips and teeth on her left breast, heaving up and out of her top. The HHH juggernaut weighed a ton, i could only comfortably hold it for a few seconds, and it meant I loosened the pressure between her thighs. When I let go and thrust my hand between those pink bastions again they met much less resistance, at least physically.

Pushing my flat hand in between I felt Tanya's soaking wet panties and moved an index finger to stroke and probe for her clit. She let out a ragged moan. Her knees buckled slightly. I pulled my weight back and bent her at the waist, so she tipped forward and caught herself on my dresser. Now I could get to her pussy properly and I began sliding the wet satin back and forth across her lips. She made a noise. I let go of my hand around her neck. Only one finger was left in contact, circling her clit.

"Ok," I said, also breathing heavily. "Now the door is right there." I slowly pulled my hand away as I said "You can leave any time you want. Or say nothing, stay still, and I'll keep doing this," I said putting my finger back on her clit.

Her legs opened more as she nodded and grunted approval. I rubbed with more pressure, steady, insistent. My thumb knuckle moved to push her pussy lips apart with each stroke. She turned back to face me and I saw she was nervous. "Rory," she whispered, "I'm still a virgin. Please don't tell your sister, or the others."

I held her eyes. "Nothing happened in here. We both just started laughing and talking. That's why we took so long." She nodded.'. "You're gorgeous. I know the world and shitty guys have always told you otherwise. But if you hadn't just sucked me dry I would be aching to fuck you. I still want to suck on these titties some more." I cupped one under her legs and slid my palms across her nipples. I stroked her cheek as I brought my hand up and then ruffled red hair and then I pushed her head back face down. Her ass obediently rose up. With no warning I jammed two fingers into her trembling pussy.

She made an animal noise and closed her eyes. I began to move my fingers in and out. Her legs opened wider for me. I pushed the satin panties hard to one side so I could ensure each stroke dove home into her cervix and my thumb mashed into her clit. Her thighs shook and her head fell all the way forward. "More," she gasped. From them on I'm not sure she could speak.

I put one hand on the small of her back and hit that sweet slit like John Henry hitting railroad spikes. Driving hard and deep with each slow dedicated stroke. Tanya began to whimper with each one. Then just an exhaling. I moved behind her, so my hips were driving each stroke, then my whole body. I widened my stance and swung harder and harder. Exhaustion was now catching up with me and I felt sweat running down from my hair. I moved my hand up from her back to the back of her neck and held my fingers deep while my thumb went to work. Some women love it deep inside them, some love the clit, I know a good work of both will generally drive most women crazy. I was too tired to read Tanya well and she'd never gone hear before so it didn't matter what was the key to her particular pleasure: I was hammering at the gates of a new-found paradise and she was begging to cross the threshold.

After four more good strokes I sank to my knees, spun around and licked and sucked every drop of juice streaming out of her soaking pussy, while my fingers pushed hard on her G-spot. Pounding her fist over and over into the dresser she came until her legs gave way. She panicked for a second but I eased her down between my open legs, pushed her thighs open again and returned my fingers to her shivering clit. She made a noise like a drowning cow but I knew she had another one in her. She fought me with her hands as I brought her over the edge again and then we collapsed back against the dresser, my cock squeezed hard against her back, my hands spasming around her monuments, my chin resting on her neck like a stylus on a record, reading all the tiny earthquakes as the demons left her body.

We said nothing. A few minutes later, she pulled herself up, slid her panties back in place, tucked her tits back in her top and wiped the sweat from her face. She couldn't look at me as she left. I think I went too hard. Or I'd unlocked some deep feels, as sex sometimes does. Certainly I was rocked by it all. It seemed my sister had raised a beast out of me and I had driven that raging fire into Tanya McGuinness' sweet fat pussy.

I needed to cool off. I grabbed a towel and knocked three times on the wall. "I'm going to have a shower. We can get our phones in the morning," I said. They weren't there when I came out. I guessed it was all over. I stood in the shower a long time, feeling dizzy and trying to process. It would I thought take me a day or two to calm down. I supposed nothing like this would ever happen again.

Slowly, in the heat of the shower, my brain caught up with all of it, and I realised something. Tanya had said I deserved a blowjob as a thank you. That implied my sister hadn't told them what she'd done. Maybe she hadn't even planned on doing it until the moment. I now had two secrets in my pocket. I had no desire to rat out either of them to their friends but making Tanya cum like that meant I could definitely ask for another round, with the secrecy of it being part of the fun. I imagined her coming over all summer to visit my sister so we could secretly fuck. A nice thought.

Knowing my sister had jerked me off was a weapon we both shared. I couldn't really blackmail her with it because it would be just as damaging to both of us if it got out. But there was an exception I was pondering. Regina's friends would never tell anyone else about tonight, but they might be really keen to know what happened when she was in the room with me. And my sister might be very keen for them to not know what she'd decided to do. I thought those thoughts again that had started all this: about breaking down Dawn's shyness until she knew she was a cock-craving whore. About slapping Laura's smug face with my cock because she knew she was my kept slut. And I thought about grabbing my sister's short dark hair and telling her that our secret was my passcode to taking her body and her holes, inch by inch, until she begged me to stop and then keep going until she begged me never, ever to cease. That game was just about to begin...