All Comments on 'Many Men for Her Birthday'

by glahmwife

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Umm, okay

You know there's a BDSM section, right? This belongs there, not here. Asshole.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
10 pages and still not the end?

10 pages and still not the end? Even if she liked it and even had that fantasy, this was rape...And rape is a serious crime...There are no excuses for rape!!! Not even a person having that fantasy...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful

A really long rape/bondage story. Couldn't make it past page two. This is some sick shit.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Trying to be Helpful

Seriously, I don't think anyone is reading your story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 8 years ago
Wong category

Safe word, restraint, forced this and that -- I agree with other comments -- this belongs in BDSM, not Loving Wives. Score might improve with a more appropriate category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

skimmed through this one. seems the author really likes to write about cock, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

wrong category

great lovergreat loveralmost 8 years ago
Great story, but a bit too long.

Perhaps you should have submitted this in a series. The story is well written, apart from a few grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To Be Continued?

Ya post 10 pages and it's still not done -- on top of not including a fucking chapter number in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story? Really?

<P>

Do up care that little about your own story or was it just a "Fuck you" to the people opening the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Get a shrink...

... And don't bother the readers in this forum with your stupid stories!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 8 years ago
Overdone!

Ten pages of too much fucking & yet to be continued? Unbelievable - have no interest in the ending now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too damn long.

Get the fuck out of my life you stupid jerk. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a tip . . . .

You are a good writer and the sex scenes are good, but there is not enough else going on besides 10 pages of sex scenes.

Try to develop the characters, construct a plot, maybe have a few twists, etc. Tell a story, not just construct epic sex scenes. What really makes good erotica is having them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Get an editor

You desperately need one. Asides from some suck and fuck there wasn't any story her. Other than a husband pimping his wife out. Ugly characters, stupid actions.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow such vitriol...

Anonymous has been busy. To be honest I would just ignore them all. Sad people with pathetic sex lives who are unable to string a sentence together. Constructive criticism is obviously beyond their limited brain capacity, and thus their opinion can be ignored.

Dimwits, this author put time and effort into writing this story. Good or bad, it doesn't matter. You didn't have to read it. From the moment you stopped enjoying it; just move on to something else.I suggest The Illustrated Sad & Lonely Deadfucks Weekly.

Do you wankers ever consider that behind the Authors pseudonym, there is a real person with feelings. He/She probably has a life too. Certainly some intelligence and probably a decent set of likeable characteristics. Unlike, I surmise, you Anonymous Arseholes...

I suppose I had better sign in now lol.....it's been a while .

Thanks to all contributing Authors. I may not appreciate your work, but I appreciate your effort. Without you the AA wouldn't have reading matter. Without them we would still have our creativity.

SEEMS I CANNOT LOG IN...HAVE I NOT VISITED FOR SO LONG THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED. BUGGER. I WILL POST THIS WITH TEMPORARY BUT NECESSARY MEMBERSHIP OF THE AA CLUB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
started out great

It started out great! As the story went on specially towards the end it became the same over and over.

fredanddaisyfredanddaisyalmost 8 years ago
thanks

I enjoyed the story, parts of it reminded me of my wife fucking a bunch of Marines,

cocks everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Juvenile and pointless.

Just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck. Ten pages of stroking and its still limp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cervix penetration during sex is impossible

Please all writers stop putting this in stories. It can not happen. No matter how big he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happens in the end?

Does she go back to her husband after all the sex??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hi Anonymous ..

If I had a ginormous cock the size of yours I could go fuck myself. Unfortunately I would need an Arsehole the size of you to take it. You are exactly the type of lowlife I was referring to in my comment.

Wife left you did she? Feel bitter do you? Get a life. Grow a pair.

I hope you and the one braincell amuse yourselves.

Ilanddweller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I know, I know this is fantasy, but it isn't even slightly believable....

....you, as the writer have the obligation to make the impossible, possible. Most do that with some idea, device, mechanism or construct, either literary or imaginary, like the "flux capacitor", that provides a means to make possible...the impossible.

So, impossible: She took repeated attacks (rapes, by feminist standards) of very, very large cocks into her womb, surpassing the cervix, without any damage or bleeding. Theses guys as you describe them, are the very definition of "vaginal tear". And then she gets fucked, what ...thirty times in less than twenty-four hours, drugged and held prisoner in a converted warehouse, solely for the purpose of having extreme and continuous sex?

No. Damn. Way.

Professional girls are reputed to be able to take 20-50 cocks a day, but they are practiced in the process of getting cocks to erupt, and are usually skilled in making it quick. Porn stars have certainly demonstrated that, but most of that is not fucking to completion, but rather quick in-and-out for a few seconds, then step up the next one.

But at those rates and numbers, even they need/want a long rest afterward, and they aren't taking on donkey cocks one after the other.

Oh, and one other item..... Too. Damn. Many. Exclamation Points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

TOO. MUCH. SHOUTING!!!!!!

Please consider trying something a bit (quite a bit) less contrived.

I for one, would thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

Cracking jaw, cracking back, tearing ass and she can't wait for more? Sounds like some kind of rubber doll!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
HOT,But Too Much & Way Too Long

Some great sex but should have stopped after the Air-tight scene.

And what's up with that dopey husband?!

BIG disappointment that there was no ending where Ash & husband Ass talked and made sense of the whole thing.

It left off with me thinking she was now going to be a "teaching" whore at the club.

And,early on, she was glad that Michael was wearing a condom or she'd "become pregnant for sure with all that cum!" But then later on GIANT cocks were shooting gallons all over her eggs from close range.

I know this is HOT fantasy BUT that marriage has gotta be over,either because she's been turned into a needy slut,or because she realizes that Kev the Cuck is an idiot for arranging all this!

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

A long story of raping his adrenalized wife as a birthday present watched by her hubby wanking. She will end as new income source of her hbby

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

If nothing else this story proves that even the most mind blowing sex gets boring after ten fucking pages... Sometimes a little less is more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous