Maple Street Revisited part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks"

It was almost 1 pm and Jeremy was back at his apartment studying when his phone rang.

"I'm going to text you an address, one of my troops is running an MMA gym in town. He said for you to come by and see him. He's a good guy, had to get out over some family stuff, hated to lose him. Anyway, he's the answer you're looking for. Anytime after 12 and ask for Eddie, he's expecting you."

"Thanks, I appreciate it. You going to make it home anytime soon?"

"Maybe a week this summer, still sorting out the calendar, we've got a lot going on."

"We need to take Dad out when you do, see a ballgame."

"Definitely, he probably misses that as much as I do. I've got to go staff meeting in a few minutes. Let me know how it works out."

"I will, thanks."

The line went dead, and a moment later the address popped up. The navigation app showed it a little over 20 minutes south from his apartment. No time like the present he thought as he grabbed his keys and headed for his truck.

The gym was in shopping center that had seen better days. It wasn't run down precisely, but it had a worn down look, the look that comes from things getting patched up when they really ought to have been replaced. It occupied half of what had been one of the anchor tenants, a small grocery store perhaps? There was no doubt in his mind that it had been a Spirit Halloween at some point over the years. The other half was under construction, and he could hear men talking and power tools working as he entered.

There was a pretty young Spanish woman behind the desk and she looked up from her phone and smiled as Jeremy walked up to the counter.

"Welcome to Tigerland, interested in a membership?" she asked.

"Maybe, I was actually looking for Eddie, he's expecting me."

The woman looked him over for a minute, then picked up a microphone. She keyed it and the background music cut out as her voice boomed over the PA system "Eddie to the front desk please."

She set the microphone back down, "He should be here in a minute, he wasn't with a client or anything."

Jeremy continued looking around the gym as he waited. One side was filled with various exercise machines, the other was all free weights and the equipment to go with them. Halfway down the room a pony wall ran the width, various cardio machines faced it, and on the other side he could see mats, training dummies and the various accoutrements for martial arts training.

A Hispanic man walked through a break in the wall and headed for the desk. He was 5ft 7in or so but his broad shoulders almost made him look shorter, he wore baggy black gym shorts and a tight black t-shirt that simply said "Tigerland Gym" in block letters on the front. It did nothing to hide how well muscled he was.

He walked straight to Jeremy and extended his hand, "You must be Jeremy". Jeremy extended his hand, the other man took it, then pulled him in and clapped him on the back with his free hand.

"It's good to meet you, it was an honor to serve with your brother."

"Nice to meet you as well, he speaks very highly of you."

Jeremy could see a glint of pride in the man's eyes as he heard that.

"So, what can I do for the brother of the best Commander I ever served with?"

"Well," he hesitated, not sure how to start the conversation, then decided to be direct, "I want to learn how to fight."

Eddie's looked at him questioningly, obviously considering his next words, "And why would you want to do that?"

"I got caught up in a situation with my girlfriend, couple of guys wanted to make trouble and we got cornered. Someone intervened, but if they hadn't," he paused for a moment, "I'd rather not think about what they might have done to her."

"So what kind of fighting do you want to learn?"

"How to end a fight and get the hell out of dodge if I absolutely have to."

The shorter man nodded, "Good answer, I train people for two things. How to defend themselves from the lowlifes out there, and how to handle themselves in the ring if they want to compete. I knew your brother wouldn't have sent you to me if you were looking to be a tough guy, but I had to ask."

He gestured to the girl behind the counter, "Why don't you give your driver's license to Gabby, she'll get you into the system, and I will give you the nickel tour and we can talk about training."

Jeremy obediently handed her the license and Eddie led him into the gym proper. It was nice, if minimalist Jeremy thought as Eddie showed him around, obviously proud of his place. Not the kind of place you go to if you want Pilates, a spin class or the latest fad, but for people who took their fitness seriously. They made their way to the back, into the training area, and Jeremy surveyed the mats and gear.

"What's your schedule like?" Eddie asked, "Mornings, afternoons, evenings? What are you looking for?"

"Afternoon would work best, Monday, Wednesday, Friday?," he asked, hopefully.

Eddie nodded, "1400 for an hour, hour and a half?"

"I could make that work."

"Let's plan on that, I've got a two other guys at that time, they are only a little ahead of you. Far enough you are going to get your ass kicked for a bit, but not far enough you can't catch up. If you can handle that?"

The last was spoken as a question and Jeremy nodded in agreement.

"I think I can. How much does this cost?"

Eddie looked him over for a long moment.

"You're still in school, right?"

"Yes, I'm going to finish up in the summer semester."

"Tell you what, until then, it's on the house. I owe your brother a lot more than that, and I know about you, saving those kids. I've got two of my own, so let's just say that means something to me."

Jeremy started to say something, but the older man cut him off, "Don't argue or I'll make you regret it on the mat, okay?"

He nodded sheepishly in response.

"Start on Wednesday?"

"I'll be here."

"Good," Eddie glanced at the clock on the wall, "I've got to get a few things done before my next class, so I'll see you then. Don't forget to get your license from Gabby."

They shook hands and Jeremy headed back to the counter.

The strange dream came back that night, he was tempted to tell Esmerelda about it when she came over but decided not to. She seemed a bit preoccupied, and they spent their time together having lunch and talking.

The dream didn't return that night, and he was well rested and feeling good for his first training session. Eddie had been right about one thing; he definitely got his ass kicked. He was battered and a bit bruised but feeling strangely fulfilled when he went to bed.

Esmerelda was back to her usual self on Thursday, and surprised him with some new lingerie.

The next few weeks, he settled into his new routine, adjusting his study time to fit in his sessions at the gym. He was still getting soundly trounced, but he was starting to get a few licks in of his own. The training and the workouts were great, but he found he really enjoyed the camaraderie. He'd always had that in his life playing ball, and getting it back made him realize how much it had meant to him.

It was a Tuesday, the week before finals when he answered the door to find Esmerelda almost giddy as a school girl.

"You seem pretty happy?"

She was practically bouncing as she hugged him.

"Guess who just got offered a very important, career enhancing opportunity to work on a project in Thailand!"

"I have no idea..."

Her grin got even bigger, which Jeremy would not have thought possible a moment before.

"My husband!"

Jeremy's face fell, Esmerelda's eyes went wide at the reaction, and she pressed on hurriedly, "and guess who thinks that it would be just too dangerous for his wife and daughter to spend the next year in Thailand?"

Jeremy's disappointment became puzzlement.

"Also, my husband! Out of the picture for at least a year, probably longer, these projects ALWAYS take longer."

She threw herself into his arms and began kissing him passionately. She started gently pushing him, guiding him back into the apartment and to the couch. When she had him sitting on it, she slipped out of her t-shirt and yoga pants. She kneeled in front of him, and slipped his shorts off, her hand was soon stroking his hard cock. She looked up, and their eyes met.

"Just like the first time we met," she said with a mischievous smile.

She leaned down, kissing the tip at first, then placed her tongue at the base and licked her way up the shaft before taking the head in her mouth. She resumed stroking the shaft as her tongue teased the head. He let out a little moan of pleasure as she slid him completely into her mouth. Working up and down, hand caressing his balls.

Then she released him, standing up, her hand stroking him now, she turned around and guided his hard cock into her waiting ass. She let out a gasp as he penetrated her, and just like their first time, his hands instinctively went to her hips. Steadying her, guiding her as she lowered herself onto him.

He was completely inside her, hands holding her hips as she sat motionless on him for a moment.

"That night," she purred, "when we did this..."

"Yes.."

She started moving slowly now, up and down just an inch or so.

"I know it was your first time, it was my first time too...you are the first, the only one ever to be inside me like this."

She started to move a little faster, and farther up with each stroke, 2, almost 3 inches now.

"You feel so good inside me, I love the feel of your hard cock inside my ass, I love being naughty for you."

Faster now and farther now, his hands roaming over her back and ass now, as her left hand moved down between her legs, and her right squeezed her breast.

"I love everything about you, I love you, I love you, I love you," she called out, riding him hard now.

The sensations, the words they all overwhelmed him, "I love you, I love you" they were both calling out in unison as he came inside her. She kept going, still riding him as he filled her. Then she was coming too... crying out in the ecstasy, both physical and emotional, of the moment.

She leaned back, pressing against Jeremy's chest, and his arms wrapped protectively around her as they both recovered from the moment.

She took a deep breath, squeezing his hand, "I do love you, it wasn't just the moment."

He hugged her tightly, kissing her neck gently before saying, "I love you too, I think I loved you from that first night, I just didn't understand it yet."

She stood up, letting him slide out of her, and motioned for him to lay down. She got onto the couch in front of him, pressing him back into the cushions as they spooned.

He wrapped an arm around her, and she took his hand, interlacing her fingers with his, and pressing it against her breast.

They lay quietly for a while, savoring the moment together.

Esmerelda was the first to speak.

"I need a favor."

"Anything."

"I need you to go on a few dates with Jessica."

"Well," he paused, unsure of what to say, "wasn't expecting that."

She laughed, "I suspect you weren't, but there is a method to my madness."

"That's reassuring," he replied and gave her a little squeeze.

"I need to get people used to seeing you around, it will look awfully suspicious if my husband leaves the country and suddenly this big college stud starts showing up around my house."

"A big college stud! How dare he start hanging around your house, let me at him, let me at him," he said with mock outrage.

"Ohh, you're the only big college stud for me," she wiggled her bottom against him to emphasize the point.

"But joking aside", she continued, "people suddenly seeing you will be noticed, but if everyone thinks you are Jessica's boyfriend, it's a lot easier to explain."

"That makes a certain amount of sense, but why do I need to go out on a few dates with her, can't we just tell people that?"

"It needs to be believable, you two need to go out a few times, at least get comfortable with each other. Then Endora will be throwing a little birthday party, and you two will show up as a couple. Everyone will see you together. Then I'm going to throw a going away party, and you two will be at that. It should seal the deal in everyone's mind who you are. If people see you around after that, you are just helping me out with honey do stuff."

He gently kissed the back of her neck, once again lost in how strange his life had become.

"Besides," Esmerelda continued, "Jessica is really eager to try you out."

"Try me out?"

The auburn-haired witch pressed his hand against her breast and laughed, "Yes silly, she wants to find out if you're as amazing as Endora and I say you are."

"You want me to..." his voice trailed off.

She twisted around in his arms until she was facing him, her hand caressed his cheek for a moment, then rested light against the side of his face.

"You don't have to of course, but you can if you want to, she certainly wants to, and I don't mind."

"It just feels a little, I don't know, wrong, maybe?"

"You had sex with Endora, that didn't seem wrong, did it?" she enquired.

He thought for a moment, "Well, not really, but the first time it all just sort of happened, it was all just sex, and I didn't feel about you the way I feel about you now. Or really know how I felt about you."

She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss, "but after that first time?"

"After that, you were always there, so it seemed a little strange at first, but you always seemed so... happy doesn't quite describe it. There was never any question that you were part of it and wanted it. I never thought it would change anything between us, that it might hurt you."

It was her turn to think for a moment.

"I love you and Endora both, and nothing that brings you two joy would ever change that. For some people I know that envy, or perhaps jealousy could be a problem. I can understand why you'd worry about that, but you don't need to. We're not like that, it's not really part of who we are."

"Part of it is because, I hate feeling like a hypocrite, but... I guess I couldn't handle it if things were the other way. Which is crazy because I am the other guy right now, and that still bothers me too."

"To that first bit, I can understand that, and to be honest, if you were with just anyone then I wouldn't feel the way I do. I could accept it, if it was making you happy but that's all. But it's different with Endora, and Jessica for that matter, I'm not sure if I can explain it, partly because, and please don't take this the wrong way, you don't have friends like mine. Endora and I have been friends since we were babies, I've known her for 140 years, not as long for Jessica, but 80 years is still a long time. And the three of us are very psychically... compatible is probably the closest word for it. That connects us in a way I can't describe. The night, in the bar," she trailed off, looking at him.

He nodded slowly and she continued, "I didn't reach out to her, she already knew something had happened, she was on her way before I was settled enough to call. Jessica was a half-step behind her, she just started from further away."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, anything."

She gave him another kiss.

"How long did it take your dad to get used to all this?"

"I suspect he would tell you he still isn't used to it," she said with a touch of laughter in her voice. "It's a lot to digest. But my point is, you with Endora and Jessica doesn't bother me, it will never bother me. If you heard an amazing song, one that just moved your soul, wouldn't you want the people you love most to hear it too?"

"Yes, of course."

"That's how I feel about you, I want all the things I love and cherish the most to be together. It wouldn't bother me if they listen to the song without me, because part of me would still be there."

Jeremy nodded thoughtfully, "I won't say I completely understand, but I understand enough."

She nestled tightly against him, "It's a start."

Later that afternoon he was working on citations for his last paper of the semester when his phone chimed with Esmerelda's distinctive tone.

"Jessica's free Friday. 555-9832"

Jeremy took a deep breath, then called.

A sultry voice greeted him, "Hey Slugger."

"Hi Jessica," he hadn't felt this nervous talking to a girl since Junior High, he steadied his nerves and kept on, "I was wondering if you were free for dinner Friday?"

"I thought you'd never ask, pick me up at 7, I'll make reservations."

The line went dead, and a moment later a text appeared with an address and the admonishment to dress nicely and not be late.

The week sped by as he prepared for finals, Esmerelda was amused by the situation when he told her on Thursday. She warned him that if Jessica was making the reservations it was going to be somewhere rather fancy and to use the money clip she had given him to cover it.

His gym session on Friday didn't go well, and he got thrown around more than he had since he started. Eddie observed that he seemed distracted and he had to admit he was. That same Junior High nervousness was in the pit of his stomach. Back at his apartment it was a quick shower, then he put on a nice pair of slacks, a button up shirt and sport coat. The boots and belt Esmerelda had given him on their trip completed the look and he felt confident he wouldn't get kicked out of any restaurant in town.

The address she had given him turned out to be a luxury condominium building downtown. His old pickup felt conspicuously out of place in one of the visitor spots in the parking garage.

The elevators were across the posh lobby and he hit the button for the 22nd floor. He took a deep breath as the door opened and stepped out. Jessica's condo was at the far end, he glanced at his watch, 6:50. He willed himself to calm down, trying to get his nerves under control, he couldn't understand why this had him so off balance. After everything that had happened over the last several months taking a beautiful woman to dinner, one he already knew was eager to take him to bed, should be a walk in the park. Jeremy did a breathing exercise his physical therapist had taught him for a few more minutes, it was 6:56 now, one last breath and he knocked firmly on the door.

After what felt like an eternity the door opened, and he found Jessica smiling at him.

"Hello there Slugger," she looked him over and with an approving smile added, "you clean up nice."

"Thank you, that's a beautiful dress."

"I'm glad you like it," she twirled slowly allowing him to admire it all. It was a black cocktail dress, cut low in the front, but the space was filled with a transparent fabric. The transparent fabric continued down the sides and around the her back. It plunged to just below her waist in back, and all the way to the end of the short skirt on the sides. He had to stop himself from staring as he realized that he could essentially see from her arm all the way down the side of her body, meaning there was no way she was wearing a bra or panties under the dress.

With a mental shake he regained his focus, "Are you ready?"

"Am I ever," she said seductively, "I've been waiting a long time for this."

She stepped out, closed the door, and took Jeremy's arm as they headed back for the elevator. They made it to the garage and Jessica looked back and forth between Jeremy and his pickup.

"I see how it is," she began with an exaggerated pout, "Esmy gets the nice ride, and I get..." she gestured to the truck, "this."

"Hey, I like my truck," he said a touch defensively.

"Of course, you do, but we are definitely going to have to work on this, it will do for tonight though I suppose."

He opened the door and she climbed in with a resigned, if a bit theatric, sigh.

She gave him directions as they left the garage, and guided him to Knife, regarded as one of the best steakhouses in Dallas. Jeremy was instantly grateful for Esmerelda's insistence that he keep the money clip she had given him. The meal was excellent, as they both enjoyed the amazing dry aged, bone in, ribeye. Jessica insisted he tell her everything about himself, and he quickly shared more or less the same story he had told Esmerelda. The strange nervousness had faded, and they had a remarkably pleasant dinner.