Maple Street Revisited part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica shared her story, born in Greece, her Mom had fled back to England just before the Italian invasion in 1940. Her father had remained behind, and not survived the war. After his death her mom continued on to the states, eventually ending up in Dallas. Jessica worked for the Council now as a sort of trouble shooter, which required travel, usually on short notice, but not terribly frequently.

It was almost 10 o'clock when they arrived back at Jessica's apartment. She ushered him inside. The living room took full advantage of being located on the corner of the building, with two walls being floor to ceiling glass, providing a spectacular view of the metroplex.

Jessica gestured towards a small wet bar and told him to get a drink, then excused herself for a moment. Jeremy found a beer in the refrigerator, opened the bottle and was standing by the windows looking out over the city when a reflection caught his eye. He turned around to find Jessica striding across the room towards him, completely naked.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked in an innocent tone.

The nervousness he thought had been banished at the restaurant was back with a vengeance, and he had to pause for a moment to keep from stammering. Not for the first time he reflected on how the trio of witches in his life were so different, yet all so beautiful. Esmerelda, the petite red-haired girl next door, Endora, the tall, blonde that Central Casting would have earmarked as the head cheerleader, and then Jessica with her raven black hair. She had the look and grace of an athlete, a gymnast he thought. Her movements had power, a strength to them, it wasn't just cat like, it was almost predatory.

"Yes, the view is amazing," he replied as vaguely as possible.

"I thought you might enjoy it."

She was almost to him now, and he felt himself instinctively taking a step back. She stopped, cocked her head to one side, looking at him for a moment.

"Why don't you get more comfortable. Hand me that jacket."

He removed his jacket and she took it from him, laying it over the back of one of the chairs, then she sat down. She leaned back comfortably.

"Now the shirt."

He set the beer bottle down, and began unbuttoning the shirt. Once it was off, he glanced around, questioningly. Jessica made a little throwing away gesture and he tossed it aside.

"Now those boots, Clark does amazing work, doesn't he? And the pants as well, Slugger."

His boots were soon set gently by the window and his pants joined his shirt.

She stood, walking back over to him, eyes locked on his. She reached out, and he held steady this time, placing her fingertips on his shoulder, she went behind him, her fingers gently tracing the line of his shoulders. She stopped, examining the area under his left shoulder blade where a large bruise had formed.

"What happened here, Slugger?" she enquired, leaning in and gently kissing it.

"Took an elbow in class today."

"I didn't know you chemical engineers got so wild in class."

"Not that class, I take MMA lessons."

She nodded, "that's probably a good idea."

She continued her circuit around him, fingers roaming over his chest as she examined him from the front, looking down at his bulging boxer shorts. She stopped behind him, moving closer, her breasts pressing against his back. A hand on each of his hips, he felt her thumbs slip inside the waist of his boxers and begin to slowly slide them down. She slid them all the way down to his ankles, then slowly stood back up, her fingertips tracing along the backs of his legs until her hands were on his ass. She gave his butt an affectionate squeeze then moved forward again. Her breasts pressing against his back as her arms wrapped around him. Her hands found his hard cock, her left wrapping around it as her right explored his chest and stomach.

"My sister was right, you do have a very nice cock," she purred, pausing to give it a little squeeze before resuming stroking him. "I just can't decide where to start with it."

She stroked him for another minute or two, then spun around in front of him, releasing his cock. A few quick strides brought her to the corner windows. She spread her legs a little, then he watched, transfixed as she bent at the waist, until her head was between her calves and she was looking back at him.

"Don't keep me waiting, Slugger," she said with a wink then brought her torso back up. She positioned herself with a hand on the windows to each side of her, and looked back over her shoulder.

Jeremy hurried to position himself behind her, placing his hands on her hips, his cock was soon pressing against her.

"That's it, Slugger, I want to feel that nice hard cock inside me."

He pressed forward, and she pushed back to meet him. He gasped as he entered her, slowly filling her, savoring every sensation until he was completely inside her. They paused like that for a moment, and for the first time it registered on Jeremy that they were completely surrounded by glass, looking out over the city.

He began thrusting into her, a slow, steady rhythm, his hands finally getting the chance to feel her body. Her skin was as smooth, soft, and perfect as the other witches. He could see the lights from the hotel just down the block. Wondering if anyone was looking out at this building, if anyone could see them?

"Harder," Jessica instructed and her words banished thoughts of other people from his mind. He complied, each thrust driving her forward, he felt the tension in her body as she braced against the windows to keep from falling forward.

"That's it, just like that, don't stop," she commanded, her breathing getting heavier. She was rocking back to meet his thrusts now, their bodies colliding in passion with each wave.

"Fuck me," she cried out, "fuck me hard." She let out a moan and he felt her body quivering as she orgasmed.

He started to slow down, and she quickly responded, "No, no, no, don't stop...keep going. I want to feel your cum, I want to feel it so deep inside me."

He resumed his pace feeling the tension in his own body build.

"You like my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes," he practically groaned.

"You like fucking my pussy, don't you?"

"I do."

"Say it, I want to hear you say it."

"Your pussy feels so good, I love fucking your pussy."

"Mmm good boy, you want to cum in my naughty pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, I do, I want to cum in your pussy, I want to fill you with my cum."

"Ohhh yes," she purred at his words, "do it, fill my pussy, fill it with your cum right now."

He fell over the edge and he felt his cock spasming as he came, filling her just as she'd asked. It felt like she was squeezing him, drawing every last drop out of him as she let out a cry and orgasmed for the second time. They both held still for a moment, then she straightened up, and he slid out of her. She turned and placed a hand on his cheek, then leaned in and kissed him.

"That was a very good start, Slugger."