All Comments on 'Mapping out her body Ch. 02'

by Donobono

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rmdoffcrmdoffcabout 1 year ago

mmmm juicy!

Of course we want more of this. 5* on both chapters and follow author from me. Really waiting for the next chapter!

GL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoying your story very much. I would have him shave her pussy - telling her that has her man he wants to be able to easily see how aroused she is when he takes her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. You need to continue the story and tell us how he fucks his mother's ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome but you need a follow up to see how she does with anal sex and then the birth of their child with more sex after that!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I gave it a 4.

It might have been nice to start from the beginning. How did they start off? What is the age between them? Did they both want to make a baby together or did it just happen?

I love the pillow talk between a couple when the mother informs her son that she is fertile and if he cums in her she could get pregnant. I was fucking my aunt, my mother's sister, my last year of high school, and I remember one time in a motel while I was fucking her like there was no tomorrow she whispered to me: "I want your baby Tomas." Looking into her eyes I came long and hard in her sopping wet pussy I moaned out loud: "I'll keep your belly filled with my babies Margie. I would be the happiest man alive if I could fuck my baby in you."

So, it wouldn't matter if the woman was your lover, your sister, your aunt, or your mother those magical words....FUCK YOUR BABY IN ME....will make most men dump the mother lode of cum in his woman's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You need to write Chapter 3 He deserves to have her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous