Mapping out her body Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So you best believe I'm gonna give you my butt, and you are going to own it. As I know you will. But not now baby. I'm sorry to say it, but not now. You wore me out. Physically and emotionally.

I promise you though, we will. And soon too. I want it just as bad as you, maybe even more. But for right now, your gonna have to deal with mommy's hungry little pussy. You okay with that baby."

"Mom, I don't think I can." He said in an uncertain tone, accompanied by a slight raspiness in his voice.

"What, why?" Confusion clearly etched on her pretty features.

"I won't last Mom. You make me so fucking horny."

"Take it off and get in between my legs." She said with a tone of finality. Wasting no time in shifting the pillow back behind her pelvis and spreading her legs wide open.

He swiftly shed his boxers. Immediately getting in position between her thick thighs. But he didn't try and penetrate her. Not yet anyway. Instead pulling the foreskin back over his enflamed glans and guiding the head over her engorged lips. Not pressing forward, just parting it through the heated, moist flesh. Over and over again.

His helmet eventually found her exposed clitoris. The tumescent little button was already extracted from its hood. Passing his knob over it. Rubbing the glans over hers repeatedly.

"Don't tease me, baby. Just get on with it. I need you inside me."

Her demand did not fall on deaf ears. He immediately shifted his knobhead to her vaginal opening. Looking deep into her hazel eyes as the head lined up with the aperture, and pressed forward.

And in he went. Gradually passing through the narrow tunnel, stretching her passageway with his impressive girth until his balls were level with her labia.

He did not move a single muscle as he immersed himself in her snug, homely passage, while the walls squeezed his shaft in a warm, tight embrace.

And then he moved. Slowly receding from her tight warmth until only the mushroom tip remained.

And then, he sunk back home once more, slightly faster this time. Before slowly pulling back again.

And on and on it went. He kept pulling out until only the head remained. His swollen knob was the only part of him that always remained encased in her molten sheath.

And he thrust his entire length back in with tremendous force.

His pace increased with each powerful plunge he took into her depths, while their thighs collided, creating a thunderous smack on impact.

Her moans soon dried up in her throat, and her face contorted in a silent scream. Her mouth locked in an O-shaped form. And she came as he kept on hammering away at her insides.

She cried out in pleasure, once the air flowed back into her lungs. Her body seized up and the muscles of her birth canal contracted. Gripping and releasing the thick phallus pushing against its walls.

He pushed through the narrowing walls of flesh trying to milk him. Trying to hold on to his seed. But alas, it was a losing battle. His balls boiling over as she clawed his back. His glutes tightened up and his own muscles contracted as he fired shot after shot of his potent pent-up seed up her birth canal. Coating her walls with his spunk.

They lay in each other's arms for a while. Both of them were covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. Trying to get control back over their breathing. Both mother and son basking in the afterglow of their respective orgasm.

"I love you, baby."

"We both know you only love me for my body", he said, a cheeky grin spreading across his face.

"True, but let's not forget about your magic hands."

"I knew it. I'm just being used for my sexy body", he said, sighing dramatically.

She lets out a girlish giggle before giving him a more serious look. "Baby, look at me. I love you. I could not imagine my life without you. I just... I just love you, so much", she said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"I know Mom, and I love you too. And I'm so lucky to have you. You have no idea just how happy you make me."

"Oh baby, you're just saying that because you currently have your dick inside me. Speaking of which, doesn't this thing ever go down."

"No, not when it's around you. Not when I have such a hot mommy.

And by the way, my dick may be happy right now, but that doesn't mean I only think with it too. I'm so proud to be your son, and even prouder to be the father of our child. I love you, and I love our baby. I can't wait for our baby to be born so that we can raise our child together as a family."

"Baby, l... you know what, let's take care of this here first. He's kind of distracting me. Here you are, pouring your heart out. And here my slutty little pussy is, creaming itself over the rock-hard cock currently plugging it. We can talk later. Right now, I just need to be fucked."

She got no protest from him. And like a good boy, he did what he was told.

***

Hey guys and gals, Donobono here. I want to let you know that I enjoyed writing this piece. So, if you're interested in more content like this, don't be shy and let me know.

12