Mara & Cassandra - Exploring Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moaned into each others mouths while making out and orgasming. This is when Cassandra reached over and got on top of Mara while placing her hand around her neck, beginning to choke her lightly but squeezing tighter as she saw Mara loving it. Cassandra then reached two of her fingers into Mara's tight vagina and started fingering her g-spot just as she had finished her clitoral orgasm. Mara started losing her mind at being fingered and choked like this, her eyes rolling back.

She let it happen until she felt herself come again from inside her vagina and began to squirt on Cassandra, who was still choking her and saying "yes, like that, that's my girl". After Mara finished squirting and her hips collapsed in pure ecstasy and exhaustion, she turned and got on top of Cassandra and began to finger her inside her vagina.

Mara was almost mounted above Cassandra, fingering her deep inside her pussy and pulsing on her G-spot, using another hand to lightly press down on Cassandra's upper pussy area and apply pressure to the fingering. Cassandra moaned and her breasts slightly bounced as she was laying down being fingered.

While Mara was fingering Cassandra's g-spot, Cassandra started massaging her breasts. Fuck, Mara was already getting horny again watching Cassandra touch her breasts like that. Continuing to finger Cassandra deep in her vagina, feeling the ridges of her walls and her throbbing canal tighten around her fingers inside, Mara leaned over on top of Mara and started sucking on those beautiful hard nipples again. Between hearing Cassandra moan in pleasure, fingering her wet inside, and sucking on her nipples -- Mara was so turned on again.

She lost herself getting to suck on Cassandra's nipples again, feeling them harden and tingle inside her mouth as her tongue ringed her areolas. She kept fingering Cassandra, not too hard but with intensity behind it, until she felt Cassandra start to thrust and moan, "ahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhhhh" at which point Cassandra began to squirt as Mara continued to finger her and Cassandra's body all but lost control in the bliss of her second orgasm. After Cassandra finished, Mara just had to taste her - so she inched down and licked up the lightly salty sweet wetness of Cassandra's come she just squirted.

After licking Cassandra's come off her pussy, Mara leaned up and cuddled up against Cassandra. Cassandra smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips. "That was amazing," Cassandra said. "I am honestly lost for words," Mara said. She felt so vulnerable and wanted more -- emotionally, not just sexually. It was like she was insatiable. "Is it okay if I curl up on you" Mara asked, "or would that be too much?" Cassandra ran her fingers through Mara's hair. "You can curl up however you like," Cassandra responded softly.

Mara made herself real small and wrapped her leg and arm around Cassandra, placing her head by her breast. The two of them just lay there with their eyes closed, lightly rubbing each other's skin and coming down from it all in silence except for their breathing. Mara, curled up tightly and squeezing Cassandra, kissed the side of Cassandra's breast again. Mara continued to do that, at which point Cassandra turned slightly to her side and rubbed Mara's head as she said, "come here," and pulled Mara closer to her breast.

Mara curled up tighter and started sucking on Cassandra's nipple lightly while cuddling her. Cassandra just held Mara and pet her hair as Mara clutched Cassandra and suckled on her nipples. She moaned and made little high-pitched noises of pleasure getting to be so vulnerable and suck on Cassandra again. Cassandra just sort of cradled her and let her go at it lightly while her eyes were closed and she pet Mara's head. "Don't feel ashamed," Cassandra said. "I love to feel wanted like this."

Cassandra took one of the throw blankets and draped it across the two of them laying naked together. Cassandra flipped off the lamp and turned some music on her phone. The two of them fell asleep, Mara still curled up and sucking on Cassandra's nipple until she had enough and the two fell asleep together.

The end

12