All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 05'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
I agree, the American system does NOT work.

A criminal justice punishment system has 2 main goals and perhaps others depending on the culture.

1] Its primary goal is to protect the "next" victim.

2] Its second goal is to avoid the need for private vengeance which can lead to unending tit-for-tat reprisals.

A 3rd goal might be to deter non-criminals from committing crimes.

A 4th goal might be to rehabilitate the criminals.

The US system merely delays the victimization of the next victim and often makes that victim suffer a much worse sort of victimization.

It does avoid private vengeance.

It does not deter all that much and

Pretty much makes criminals worse human beings rather than better, that is, they are NOT rehabilitated.

The Danubian system does seem to be much better. The nudity part, however, is the result of the author's admitted (see his biography) fascination with public nudity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
611 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES