Correction Match Pt. 01

Story Info
Participant's journey through a correctional program.
2.1k words
4.35
18.7k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy sighed as she sat in a little meeting room with her lawyer inside of the courthouse on a hot July morning. When she first heard about the Correction Match program, it sounded like a joke to her. And now here she was, on the precipice of signing her life over into it.

Only a few years ago, Joy's whole life seemed charmed. She worked at a job she enjoyed as a high school English teacher, had a nice home, a husband, two sons. Now, at 41, these court issues seemed like the last straw. Her divorce had been finalized just over a year ago. It had been a nightmare fighting with Matt, her ex-husband over every little thing. Just when she thought all of the fighting over custody, alimony, the house and everything else was through, now it was all back again. Joy had squirreled away about $150,000 over the years in an investment account that her ex-husband knew nothing about. And as far as she was concerned, he didn't need to know anything about it. It's true she hadn't disclosed it in the divorce, and therein lied the source of her current problem.

Months after the divorce was final, her nightmare of an ex-husband's forensic investigator somehow found out about her side account and reported her to the court. It was a $75,000 fraud, her husband reported, because Matt was supposed to be entitled to half of all of their assets in a divorce. And to make matters worse, Joy had testified in court that she had no other assets besides what she declared, so now the matter was referred to the DA and she was charged with fraud and perjury. It pained Joy to the bone to see her sick scumbag of an ex-husband getting the last laugh by seeing her charged with a crime.

After collecting her thoughts, Joy focused on what her lawyer was telling her. "Right," she nodded- there was a new diversionary program for non-violent offenders that could result in no criminal record and no jail time. The catch is that it was a corporal punishment program. "Unbelievable," Joy exclaimed. Who thought this sick program up? She didn't have to take it, her lawyer explained; it was entirely up to her. If Joy declined to participate, her sentence would likely be in the 3-6 month range. Not the end of the world, but the rub is that she'd lose her job as a teacher with those convictions on her record. Gritting her teeth, Joy knew she had to take a spot in the program and bear it, no matter how distasteful. The program had been very controversial, Joy's lawyer explained. There were some elements that many believed were too sexual and humiliating in nature. There was a good chance that in the next legislative session, the program would be toned down by lawmakers, but unfortunately that wasn't going to help Joy now.

Joy tried to focus on the remainder of what her lawyer told her. The Judge will mandate what he believes to be the appropriate number of Correction Match sessions, and an appropriate number of "enhancements" per session. Joy would then be required to download and monitor an app on her phone, which will notify her 24 hours in advance of a discipline session and inform her of the address of a citizen disciplinarian to visit, along with a profile of the disciplinarian. There are a limited number of "swipe right" tokens to decline a session, which offenders often use if there is an important scheduling conflict or the offender simply wants a different disciplinarian.

Joy made a mental note to save some of those in case she is assigned to any parents of her students. Every session is limited to one hour and involves a bare-bottom spanking, and potentially other measures depending on the "enhancements" allowed by the judge, the lawyer explained. As long as the program is completed fully, the judge will review the file after the last session and seal the offender's record, which means the case is closed with no public criminal record. But if the program is not completed, then the offender gets no credit for it and returns to court for a jail sentence. One more catch, Joy's lawyer added. For program violations, such as excessive lateness, missing an appointment, or inappropriate behavior during a session, offenders can be sent to a sort of detention facility for an overnight stay and more intense discipline as a punishment.

"Okay, I think I've got it," Joy told her lawyer with a deep sigh. "This sucks, but I have no choice. I can't go to jail and have a criminal record the rest of my life." The lawyer nodded. "Now when we go into the courtroom, the judge is going to ask you some questions to be sure you understand the details of the program. Just be pleasant and polite and answer all of his questions truthfully," the lawyer admonished her. Joy nodded, and then followed her lawyer out of the meeting room, through a tall set of wooden doors into the large courtroom.

"Case of Joy Garrison," the judge called out, looking down from the bench as Joy and her lawyer stepped up to the defendant's table. Joy smoothed out her skirt and ran her hand through her brown hair that ran six inches past her shoulders as she approached the table. She'd dressed conservatively as her lawyer had advised her, with a pink top that accentuated her 34C breasts without showing any cleavage, and a black pencil skirt that highlighted the slim, but not skinny, hourglass shape that she prided herself on keeping.

"Joy Garrison. 41 years old, teacher, no prior criminal record," the judge read out to himself. "Ms. Garrison, the last time you were in my courtroom, you pled guilty to one count of fraud and one count of perjury. Have you had an opportunity to speak with your lawyer about the prosecutor's offer to participate in the Correction Match program?" the judge asked.

"Yes, Sir, I have," she replied quietly.

"And have you decided whether or not to participate in the program?"

"Yes, um, I will participate," Joy responded.

"And you understand that you have no obligation to participate in the program, and if you decline, that will not affect your sentencing?"

"Yes, I understand."

"You're had an opportunity to discuss the particulars of the program with your lawyer?"

"Yes," Joy responded once again.

"And you understand that this program involves corporal punishment, and that the corporal punishment is administered by ordinary citizens who have been approved to participate, both male and female?"

"Yes, I do."

"And that if for any reason, you do not finish the program - whether because you decide not to, or you are discharged by the program administrators for not following the program's rules and requirements, you will receive no credit, and will be returned to the court for sentencing?"

"I am aware of that, Sir," Joy answered.

"Very well. I am satisfied that you've made your choice of your own free will, and I am ready to proceed. Ms. Garrison, these charges you have pled guilty to are serious, and although I hope you are able to avoid serious damage to your career, it is important that you are deterred from engaging in these kind of acts in the future and that you understand that there are consequences for such things. Therefore, in lieu of a jail sentence, I order that you complete ten Correction Match sessions, with four enhancements per session. If you satisfactorily complete these sessions, as well as any detention sessions assigned for violations within the program, I will dismiss the case and seal your charges. Next case!"

Well, that was it, Joy thought to herself. Ten spankings, and then she could get on with her life. Joy thanked her lawyer for his work, and was then sent to meet with a Correction Match program staff member. The young woman went over a few procedures, made certain the app was installed on Joy's phone, and sent Joy on her way.

Joy decompressed that evening with a glass of wine and some binge watching, but it wasn't long before she received her first 'match'. She was running on the gym treadmill the next morning, and as she toweled off, noticed a push notification in the Correction Match app. Her eyed darted around the gym, confirming before opening the app that no one else would see she was enrolled in this terrible program. "Adam, 34," the app flashed, along with a picture of a man in a golf shirt and baseball hat, and an address. "You have been assigned a Correction Match session at 5:00 PM tomorrow with Adam. Swipe left to accept, or right to decline. You have 10 sessions remaining and 5 declines available.

A shiver went through Joy's body as this started to feel all too real. She aborted her workout and sat in her car in the parking lot as she mulled over her decision. Adam seemed like a normal enough guy from his one picture, but Joy was hoping at least her first session would be with a woman. The whole idea of stripping down for a spanking in front of a man was a bit nerve-wracking. She decide to try her luck and swiped right.

Another notification popped up immediately. "Jennifer, 38," the app flashed. This time, the photo was of a blonde woman with shoulder length hair and a bright white smile. Jennifer looked like a soccer mom. "You have been assigned a Correction Match session at 2:00 PM tomorrow with Jennifer. Swipe left to accept, or right to decline. You have 10 sessions remaining and 4 declines available."

Joy hesitated for a moment and then swiped left. She'd already burned one decline without a great reason. So her first spanking would be from Jennifer. "Could be worse," Joy thought to herself. But then she saw the next screen that opened in the app.

"Enhancement selection," the screen read. "You have 4 enhancements for this session. You may select two options to eliminate from consideration. Your disciplinarian will select 4 of the remaining options for your session. A list with radio buttons appeared below:

Fully nude during entire session

20 strokes with leather paddle

15 strokes with wooden paddle

10 strokes with rattan cane

Application of nipple clamps

Application of anal plug

20 strokes with leather crop - applied to thigh area

10 strokes with leather crop - applied to breast area

5 strokes with leather crop - applied to genital area

Extended display and contemplation period

Restraints used during session

Joy couldn't believe what she was reading. This sounded like something right out of BSDM erotic fiction. The lawyer wasn't kidding that these "enhancements" were controversial. "There are seriously state-run programs that allow someone to spank my pussy or put a plug in my ass?" Joy seethed to herself. She was definitely going to call her state assemblyman about this once the program was over. But for the time being, she had to make her selections. Looking over the list, she decided to strike the rattan cane. The issue with that one was that Joy had been dating a very nice man for just two months, and he didn't know anything about all of this legal trouble. The cane seemed like the most likely enhancement to leave marks that would be hard to explain, so that was out. Next was the anal plug. As humiliating and/or painful as many of these sounded, Joy decided to spare herself for now from an anal plug. She'd only had anal sex a handful of times in her life and wasn't too certain she could do it. And it just seemed SOOO embarrassing.

The next day and a half was mentally exhausting for Joy. The anticipation and dread was eating away at her. She almost wished it was during the school year so she'd have something to occupy her during the day. At 12:30 the following day, Joy made herself an iced coffee and read the program rules over. She didn't want to be sent to that horrid sounding detention center, so wanted to be sure she didn't inadvertently break any rules. She noted that no painkillers are allowed before sessions, and if disciplinarians suspect any have been used, program participants can be sent for testing. Noted, Joy thought to herself, although she doubted anyone would know if she took a Tylenol or two. After finishing her reading, Joy pulled on a t-shirt and black yoga pants -- the materials suggested dressing comfortably -- and headed out to meet Jennifer, who only lived about 10 minutes away from Joy. At 1:55, she hesitantly knocked on the door of the neat suburban house on a quiet street.