All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 15'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

You have done an excellent job of developing this story and it is getting more and more interesting as it moves along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story it is flowing well

Edward

I can not wait to read the additonal chapters. The "Malka Chorno" character twist was anice treat for us.

Thanks

Sammie

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Masterpiece.

Will say yet again that this is one of the best stories on this site. At so many levels: writing, storyline, characterization, dialogue, and others. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brutal punishment

Although she definitely deserved her punishment, Malka did not deserve the beating that she endured. That she even got up and presented herself after the beating was testimony that she would hopefully change. What happened to her sister will not be swept away by the beating she was subjected to. I hope for her sake and her country that some aspects of their criminal system will change. My heart did weep for Malka. Brilliant story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES