All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 20'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
catman71catman71about 14 years ago
great

love this story line and cannot wait for the next chapter

Rad'lRad'labout 14 years ago
It is still -

a weird but wonderful story. I've enjoyed the visit to a new and novel social situation. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

Just read all 20 chapters in one sitting, this is amazing stuff. I sense we're heading toward the end now and am glad to be on

board.

What a world, and what amazing characters you've populated it with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Terrific

I log in everyday just to read the next chapter. I love the character development and story.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Totally Hooked.

Artful writing. A unique society and its inhabitants insightfully created by this exceptional writer that gives such enjoyment with each thought-provoking visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Touching and Thought Provoking

Two people that are finally finding that a loving relationship can happen. Eliose and Malka were two broken people that were able to find out that loving someone can be obtained without cruelty or dishonesty.

Waiting to read the rest of the chapters in this saga. Brilliantly written.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

This may be the two/thirds point of the story, but it would appear to be one of the masterpieces of social commentary, I look forward to reading about the further interesting adventures of this group.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
622 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES