All Comments on 'Maranara Hospital'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marinara

A saucy little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice piece of work

Now THAT's a nice piece of writing. Plenty of good details. Here's three I particularly enjoyed: the Q-36 explosive space modulator (sure! who doesn't like the Martian?), the Alfred Nobel/TNT/blow joke, and that "pastafarian" is given as one of the tags for the story (as if I'm going to find any more Spaghetti-Monster based stories).

Heck, none of those three details (out of many, many good ones) are even sexy in any way. Doesn't matter. Good writing. Good writing about sex, too. Very amusing, all the way through. This story reads very much like a labor of love. I love it.

(It took me a while to figure out the "emulsified legumes and gelatinized fruits," but I got it. Great work.)

Only five stars because they don't let me choose six. Thanks for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...