Marble Floor

Story Info
Passions, naked thighs, bodies erupt across a marble floor.
1.3k words
3.75
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a remarkable evening, and heat was rising again. I stroll, saunter across the marble foyer of my house and lean onto the sprawling couch.

You pause behind me, and I rotate my shoulders in anticipation. You resume your slow, measured pace into the entrance of the spacious foyer, Your heels throb on the marble floor, accentuating your every step. Every step is like a bolt of lightning, charging deep passions. You sway provocatively toward me, your light silk skirt swirling around your glorious nakedness underneath. You pause facing me, just far enough away for me to take in every curve and detail of your smoldering body. Your hand moves slowly across your waist, fingers spread easing towards your sweetest lips. Then you close your hand as if your fingers had been burned by a tormenting heat. You turn away and move down the foyer. High heels tap the cool, marble with each swing of your hips, accentuating the movements you know drive me wild. I'm confident you are still wet from my earlier exploration of your body and oral attention you urged on with lusty abandon. Your panties you handed me at dinner rest warm in my pocket.

A cool breeze from the open French doors rustle your skirt. Time seems suspended as you pause at the marble table, center piece of the spacious, lofty foyer. You lean forward and place your hands on the table. There is no mistaking the focus of the room, the heat rises in almost visible waves from your body.. You cast a sexy glance over your shoulder, your lips part as your wet tongue moistens those enticing lips. You move your legs apart one at a time, an inch at a time, slowly, knowing I'm magnetized by your every move. Your hand moves to your ass and begins to raise the near translucent skirt. I move closer, mesmerized by the raw heat and passion of the moment and then... you hold up your hand, palm out for me to stop. I freeze inches from your steamimg body. Your breathing is fast and heavy. Eyes closed, you arch your neck back, your face reaching to the heavens for some internal power to take you, carry you further on this passionate path.

"Before you can caress my ass, you must learn to immerse yourself, to merge with my pussy. Exactly as I wish and when," she purrs. In the most sultry, passion charged voice I've ever heard you speak, "Am I your wench? If you want me, if you want to feel the throbbing heat of my body surrounding you, pulling you deep inside, then you must learn to satisfy this wench."

I was hooked. Before I could say a word she continued, her eyes melting with mine. "Before you can caress my ass you have to learn how touch my pussy, how to caress its every curve and valley with your fingers, your lips, your tongue. Oh, especially your tongue. It is so talented, but the two of us will make it dance." I could only nod in acquiescence. She went on, her eyes seeking out my body from lips to bulge, straining in readiness.

"Do not speak again unless it is to moan in passion or roar in lust."

I'm standing behind you and am rubbing my hands up the outside of your naked thighs, and now the inside of your thighs as I turn you. The sensual, heated lust is so evident on your glassy gaze, as if you're in some kind of sexual trance...waiting.

for the release, the hot release you are aching to feel.

I run my hands down and stop at the hem of the soft silk and slowly raise it up till your beautiful shaved pussy is peaking out. Your lips are so swollen. You are so hot and so very, very wet.

"I want you to taste every inch of my sex, find places and sensory endings I've only dreamed of, but not fast, slow... painfully slow There will be time enough for animal lust...soon, very soon. Now, find ways to ignite my insides, to make my body, my sex hotter than the sun.

"Slow as you wish, but once the fire explodes, we are along for lustful, passionate ride. I want to savor each kiss and caress, to leave a hot trail of lips across the paradise of your pussy."

I spread your legs more, a little more. Your hot juices run down your leg, no longer contained by your sex. Your passion is spreading wildfire across your body. It makes me hotter, and achingly ready to take you.

Your legs begin to buckle as you wait in anticipation, my hands seek your heat.

I reach around and fondle your ass, both cheeks, kneading and molding. You moan, loudly, your body begins to shake and spasm.

One of your hands travels around to the flats just above that delicious junction of your legs and sex, moving from flat to thigh, and back, searching. My hand joins you from your other neglected thigh. Roaming and racing around your pussy.

My other hand is searching the crack between your cheeks your breathing is shallow and short. I lift you up onto the marble table, and open a path to your naked bounty I spread my fingers, pushing your skirt up higher and higher till you around your boiling sex is fully exposed. You grab the edge of your skirt and suck the edge into your lips, pulling the passion into your body. My hands are roaming over your thighs again, spreading your lips. I want another taste, a lick, to smell the aroma and feel and hear your passion build. My tongue works up your thigh sending tingles to every point inside your sopping wetness. Now a long lick on the other thigh stopping at your clit. And wait. You take a sharp, heaving breath.

You nod and nod again."Yes Yes do it!" And I do. My tongue works around, down, across and circles your clit in quick darting movements, then I flick it fast twice, three times, then a dozen. You are trembling. I step back and drop my pants, my cock is marble, hard, hard as you desire.

I ease up my tip just rubbing against your wetness. "Please, please. I can't wait! Ahhh, now!" You beg and I pause, one last second, then with one powerful thrust I'm inside deep, deep inside. I am sucked in, your muscles are dancing. I am lost in the heat, engulfed.

"Oooh, oooh my god. So, so hot and hard. Now, now!" You start going off before another stroke, shuddering in ecstasy, racing to the explosion.

I give you a second, but you can't catch your breath. I increase the rhythm and start moving deep inside you faster faster. quick strokes alternating with deep long hard thrusts. We're so close. You start spasming, your stomach rolling in powerful ripples, your whole body is erupting in a continuous, heaving orgasmic quake of your body.

I'm hammering inside you. in only moments, your breath is in short sharp intakes.

"Yes, yes!" Your screams echo across the marble. Long, rolling moans, "Ahhhhh, oooooh, arrrrrh. Oh god." Your lustful cries, drive me higher, deeper. Suddenly your muscles grab and pull me deeper inside.

"Ahhhhhhgggghhhh!" I erupt, long rolling peaks of ecstasy, throbbing, heavenly waves. And then short, sharp jabs inside, the pulsing streams. I can feel me mixed with your delicious juices. They fill us both and drip in an almost steady stream down our legs. The glorious high, the lustful euphoria lingers in complete control of our minds, bodies and carnal cravings.

It is so fantastic. It's never been this long or deeply felt from the base of my cock to my balls, surrounded by the most succulent warm cavern of your sex.

Whoa!

"You are beautiful and your pussy is beautiful." Your long moan tells me all. I kiss your breasts, massaging with my tongue, then give you a long slow passionate kiss on the lips. We collapse together on the marble floor, heat to cold, a passionate sated pause.

I am looking forward to the weekend.