Marc

Story Info
Student's first two sexual experiences.
3k words
3.75
6.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the back, trying to be invisible. I had worked late the night before and got up early that morning. The lecture hall was warm but I kept my coat on and flipped up the hood. Why did I think an 8am class was a good idea? People started trickling in a little at a time, and I began to tell each of their stories in my mind. Nerd. Loser. Pot head. Campus slut. Oh my gosh... serial killer? Jock. Total fuckin' hottie! Wow! I sat up in my chair a bit. He sauntered in like a supermodel. Hair still damp- fresh out of the shower. How was he not cold? Hmph, I'll warm you up, boo...with your fine ass.

"Welcome to Introduction to Economics, my name is Anil Patel. Please come and pick up a syllabus if you have not already done so."

Yeah, I knew better about the syllabus. I had peeped them on the way in and grabbed mine. The hottie had perched his sexiness two rows in front of me. I watched him as he scrolled through his phone and flipped through the syllabus. The lecture was long and boring. Professor Patel dove right into the deep end, assigning two chapters from the jump. Ugh.

"Everyone needs to grab a partner before you leave today. This person will be your accountability partner. Exchange telephone numbers and emails. Meet with them at least once a week to study and check in. I have found that students are much more successful if they have a buddy to help them through the class. That's all for today. See you all Thursday morning."

I felt like running down there and sitting on Hottie's lap crying 'pick me, pick me!' But to my surprise he stood up, turned around and fixed his eyes right on mine and smiled. "Got a partner yet?" I resisted the natural instinct to look over my shoulder to see who he could have possibly been talking to- I remembered I was sitting in the last row in the back of the room.

"Nope not yet" I raised my eyebrows a little as if to convey 'we might as well' when I was really thinking 'peel my panties off, please.'

"Marc." He stepped up to my row and extended his hand. "I saw you in the registrar's office yesterday and I thought you looked smart" he shrugged. He saw me? How did I miss him? I gave Marc a coy smile. "Jada. Give me your number and I'll text you."

"Yeah, it's 443-324-4556." Brrrp-brrrp.

"Okay, cool. Saving... it... right... now."

"Do you have another class right now? Wanna get breakfast?"

"Umm, no I'm free 'til this afternoon and I'm starving, so sure." And just like that we started talking and getting to know each other. Marc was the youngest of three brothers. He played football. His family was from Arkansas. He had never been around this many black people before. He admitted he watched me from a distance in the registrar's office a few days before. He'd been fascinated with my very dark complexion and wondered if I had butt injections. I assured him I was all natural and owed my deeply hued skin to my Sudanese grandmother. We sat in the cafeteria for over 2 hours laughing and talking. When we finally parted ways, we had already planned our first study session in the library the next day. And I could not wait.

Wednesday after my classes I met Marc in the library. He had reserved a study room for us on the 4th floor. We actually studied. I watched as he furrowed his brow and brushed back his dirty blonde hair when we got to the hard stuff. He huffed in frustration and leaned back in his chair. His massive biceps bulged under his shirt. I had trouble concentrating. We worked through all the assignments, glancing at each other periodically. A quiet tension began to build. I shifted in my seat and bit my bottom lip.

"Fuck. Your lips look so luscious." Before I could respond Marc had slid his chair over, cupped my face in both of his hands, and pressed his mouth into mine ever so gently. I melted into him, barely breathing. His warm, soft tongue probed entry and I engulfed him with my own tongue more forcefully. Books and pens went crashing onto the floor, I slid on the papers under me as he lifted my bottom onto the table. I promptly encircled his rock solid body with my legs and pulled him in closer.

A rigid bulge pressed into my body and my breath hitched. I wanted him then and there, but we were interrupted by a knock at the door. Startled, we both froze and glanced toward the door. He lifted his head, and I noticed his hand had found my left breast. I had a fist full of his hair in my hand.

"Hello? We have a meeting starting here soon" a man's voice said.

Great. Beautiful timing you cock blocker! Me and Marc were panting and refused to move from our embrace. "Sure man, we're just packing up. Be right out." Marc closed his eyes in frustration and took a deep steadying breath. "Jada," he whispered against my neck, "My apartment is just off campus, and I really need to finish... studying with you."

"Mmkay'' I immediately responded. A grin spread across his gorgeous face. We composed ourselves quickly and headed downstairs and right out the door. I didn't feel the cold outside because I was on fire. I never imagined I would be in this situation with a guy my first week of college. I had planned on staying celebate for a while.

*******************

I had just lost my virginity a year before with my high school friend Nathan. It was a little awkward and over very fast. Definitely not how I had imagined. After that, I looked at every attractive guy and wondered if they were all lousy lovers like Nathan. It was so disappointing because I thought Nathan had some experience. Lots of girls liked him, he dated some of them. But, he clearly needed more practice.

Me and Nathan had known each other since middle school. He lived across the street from me. We always walked to the bus together and our parents talked sometimes. We clicked from day one. He was like a cool older brother, even though we were the same age. I never thought he would like me as more than a friend because he was always messing with really light-skinned black girls or white girls. In high school, he started asking me what I thought about this girl or that one, "What the hell do I look like, your damn matchmaker?" I asked him. We laughed about it, and I proceeded to give my opinion every time. Around May of our senior year, he asked me why I never messed with anyone, I told him "because all you guys want is to bang a girl and then you're done with her. I don't want anybody using me like that. Plus, I'm a virgin and I don't want my first time to be with someone who doesn't care anything about me. He needs to be a good friend." When I said it, Nathan raised his eyebrows like he was thinking and said "hmm."

I eyed him suspiciously. "Really?"

He laughed and shrugged. "I mean think about it though Jada. It makes perfect sense. I'm already like your brother...no wait..."

"Ew! That don't even sound right, that's freakin' incest you dirty motherfucker!"

"Naw, naw... you know what I mean J, we're cool with each other. We're already good friends and you know you can trust me. Seriously think about it."

I looked him up and down playfully. "You ain't my type."

Later, I actually did think about it, and Nathan's idea didn't seem that bad. So I told him we could do it as long as nothing would change between us afterwards. I valued our friendship. The night it happened my parents were out of town. Nathan was surprisingly sweet and gentle. The foreplay was a lot better than the actual sex. He kissed me slowly and caressed my whole body. He guided my hand over his erection and showed me how to stroke him. Just before he entered me, he looked me in the eyes, "You ready Jada?" I shook my head yes. When he pushed past my hymen I gasped. "Sorry J, are you okay" he slowed down and waited for my response.

"Yeah" I croaked. He kept going and started to move faster and deeper. I clung to him for dear life. What felt like two minutes later, he buried his face in my neck and cursed. His body jerked and collapsed.

"Damn Jada, you made me cum so fast," it sounded like an apology. I felt disappointed but also relieved. He kissed my forehead and rolled off me. "How do you feel?"

"Okay I guess." We lay there in silence for a while, both of us staring at the ceiling. "You're a good friend Nathan."

"You know how we go, shorty." He pulled my head onto his chest, stroked my hair, and I relaxed. We lay there a while longer, chatting about nothing memorable. Finally he got up and got dressed. "I'll see you tomorrow."

And that was that. We didn't really talk about it much afterwards. We just kind of went back into our regular routine of walking to the bus together and hanging out sometimes. When Nathan left for college that August, his parents gave him a big send off party. They had a nice cookout at his house and everybody was there. We took lots of pictures with the 'neighborhood crew' and with his family. There were plenty of girls there, and as per usual half of them were hugged up on Nathan. Every once and a while he looked over at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled back. Nathan caught up to me sitting by myself and sat beside me. "You know what I was just thinking J?"

"What?"

"None of these people here know about what happened between us. We have our own little secret. That's why I kept smiling at you all night." He was grinning like a cheshire cat, and he nudged me with his elbow.

"Boy, get out my face" I laughed. "I know, let's keep it that way." At that moment I felt a closeness with Nathan, and I felt a little sad that we would be moving on to the next chapter of our lives in two different states. We had been buddies all through school. And even though Nathan didn't rock my world, he was the perfect person to take my virginity. I had no regrets.

****************

Marc took me by the hand and led me up to his apartment door. As soon as we were inside our kissing frenzy resumed. We tripped over our own shoes that we had just kicked off. Barely ever letting our lips separate, we managed to step out of jeans and pull off t-shirts. Suddenly, Marc stopped and stepped back from me. "Wait, wait. I just want to see. He spun me around and stood behind me. A full length mirror captured our reflections and it dawned on me what he wanted to see. My silhouette was almost like a shadow in front of his pale white skin. He traced his hand down my shoulder and followed the curve of my waist. A gush of warmth rushed to the meeting of my thighs. I felt his hardness against my ass and let my head fall back into his chest.

"You are so dark and so beautiful. I have never seen a more sensual vision than your body next to mine." He trailed kisses from my neck to my shoulder and back up. My bra slid onto the floor and he cupped my small, perky tits. His hands and mouth slowly worshipped my body. I was so ready for him, for this. My hand drifted down to Marc's huge cock. Wait, was I ready for this? I suddenly remembered I had only done this once before, and it was so brief it almost didn't seem like it should count. I sucked in my breath and froze. "What's wrong Jada?" Marc had stopped his ministrations and was staring at me.

"Um...nothing, I just..." I had quickly drawn away from Marc's erect penis- it now seemed threatening rather than thrilling. "I guess I'm a little nervous."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No" I blurted out quickly, and I meant it. I really wanted him, but I felt apprehensive. I realized how inexperienced I was, and I wondered if Marc would find that unappealing. He breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled a bit.

"Oh shit, are you a virgin?" His face was flushed.

"Uh, no...but. Well, I have only been with one guy and it was a really brief encounter. So, I'm not sure I know what I'm doing. Oh my God, I feel like an idiot."

"Woah Jada, hey- it's okay. Let's just take it slow, alright? It's all good." I shook my head and closed my eyes, embarrassed but resolved to let him guide me. I loved the fact that he pumped the brakes and didn't get upset. "Shit, I've been thinking about being with you everyday for a week. I want to savor every moment anyway." I peeked at him and smiled. "Now lie on your back and relax." He pushed me down with the softest touch. "That's it."

As soon as my back hit the plush comforter, his hands were on my inner thighs and his warm breath was on my stomach. He swirled his tongue around my belly button. My back arched and I grabbed onto his broad shoulders. A path of heat trailed down to my sex. I left my fear behind and let the intoxicating lust embolden me. I grabbed Marc's head and guided him the rest of the way down to meet my throbbing clit. Marc was one step ahead of me and he parted my thighs even more and looked up at me wagging his tongue. I closed my eyes and waited for the deluge of sensation to hit.

A surge of synapses fired all at once and engulfed every nerve in my sensitive bud. His tongue was the tip of the match that struck my clit, a huge flame of ecstasy erupted. The flame licked through me. The smooth comforter became a bunched up mass as I twisted and turned my hips. Just as I was sure I had reached the pinnacle, Marc curled a finger inside my pussy while simultaneously lapping at my clit. I cried out, my voice rising like smoke. Finally when I was completely spent, I sunk into the bed unable to move or think or breathe.

"Damn, you taste sweet Jada." He moved up my body and kissed me hungrily. I was still panting when he lined himself up at my entrance and circled it with the tip of his cock. Reaching for my hand and placing it around his own, he looked at me and said "whenever you're ready." I nodded my head. There was something very sensual about having him lead me up to this point and then letting me take control of this most intimate final step. I felt empowered and safe. But, I could tell it was taking everything Marc had to maintain his composure.

I shifted my body and wrapped my legs around his waist, resting my heels against the tops of his thighs. Slowly I guided him in, and we watched each other carefully. Marc blinked slowly and released a heavy breath out through his nose. I winced "oh." For some reason, I expected to feel the sharp pain I experienced with Nathan. When I realized it was not there, I reached around and used both of Marc's butt cheeks to carefully guide him in further. I could hear a low, stifled moan escape from his throat. He bit his lip. When I looked up again, Marc was studying my face- waiting for my reaction to dictate his next move.

"Okay?" he probed.

"Mm hm" was all I could manage. It was like I flicked a switch, because I felt Marc breathe out deeply in relief and he plunged his body into me even more. I received him gladly, my body stretching to accommodate his size. He filled me deliciously and soothed my walls with long drawn out strokes. We found a comfortable rhythm and he began sucking each one of my fingers. I giggled and watched him with delight. Then he moved on to my pert nipples. Using his thumb and index finger, he rolled them and pitched them. Next he licked and sucked them. It made my toes curl. I ran my nails down Marc's back and he thrusted faster. We went on and on, kissing and grinding and moaning. He felt incredible.

"Jada, can I cum... here?" he ran his hand over my tits and squeezed. I nodded and he started pumping harder, jerking my body beneath his. I felt myself getting close to another orgasm too. Marc lifted me up and grabbed my ass with both hands. His passion-filled eyes bore into me. Then without warning I came hard. I cried out even louder than before and it was Marc's undoing. He shot white cum all over the dark skin of my breasts and stomach, watching as it landed it spurts. I knew I made an erotic scene by the way he smiled with masculine pride. He leaned back on his heels, threw his head back, then fell onto the bed.

Our bodies were damp with sweat and shone under the sunlight as it streamed in through the window. We lay there panting and gazing up at his ceiling fan. I couldn't help but remember the similar scenario with Nathan. But Marc was far from a lousy lover. With him, I experienced sheer pleasure. And from what I could tell, we were on our way to becoming good friends too.