Marc Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress Grace enjoys Marc after work.
1.3k words
4.32
4.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dug into her purse to find her keys and then opened the door. It had been a long week at work and she needed to relax. When she walked in, her boy was kneeling on a pillow next to the coatrack. He was wearing her favorite boxers and a white T-shirt. She could see the small bulk of the cage underneath his clothes. She smiled at him.

"Hello, pet."

"Hello mistress." He stood, and helped her take off her coat, hanging it on the rack. He knelt and removed her heels and placed them in the closet before resuming his kneeling.

"Good boy," she murmured as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Thank you mistress," he softly responded.

"Come with me," she said as she walked back to her bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed as he waited in the doorway. "Come in Marc."

"Thank you mistress," he said, immediately stepping inside the room and coming to stand in front of her.

She gently ran her nails up his legs while she looked up at him. He towered over her at over 6 feet tall. She loved having such a tall and big man under her control. He shivered under her touch. Grace stared into his eyes and smiled at his reaction. She continued to touch his body gently, running her fingers lightly over his caged cock, up his stomach and circling his nipples over his T-shirt. Continuing the path with her hands up his neck and into his hair, she had to stand in between his legs to try and reach. She tugged at the base of his hair with her right hand while running the other hand down the side of his face. She stood on her tiptoes and pulled him towards her and brushed her lips against his.

"I missed you today." She whispered against his lips.

She felt him exhale and heard his breath catch. "I've counted every second until you returned, mistress."

Grace smiled. She had found the perfect sub.

"I have a surprise for you tonight," she said as she released him and sat back down. As he again towered over her, she looked up and said, "Kneel."

He immediately obeyed as he kneeled at her feet. She opened her legs so he could get closer to her. She reached out and started to play with his hair. "I'm going to push you tonight, my pet, and play with your fantasies. But first, I need you. I have been so excited about your surprise, I've been wet all day. The orgasm you gave me this morning only made me want more."

Marc smiled at her. He was genuinely happy to be of service and she knew it. She knew how much pleasure he got from pleasing her, serving her every whim.

Grace leaned back on the bed, displaying herself for him. Grateful she was wearing a dress, he started by kissing the inside of her calf, placing his hands under her dress and on her thighs. "Mmmm," she sighed softly, laying down completely. He knew what she liked. He knew her body better than she did at this point. He continued kissing up her leg until he reached the edge of her dress. Shifting it up to her hips, he exposed her lacy light pink thong. A wet spot was visible and he groaned.

"I know you like what you see. Now show me." She commanded.

He eagerly latched onto her pussy, sucking her through the fabric. It was as if she had deprived him for weeks or even months when in reality, he had tasted her that morning. But he could never get enough. He moaned as he continued to suck the fabric.

Snaking a tongue around the fabric, he manoeuvred his mouth under the thong and then used his hands to hold it out of his way. He paused, staring at her. Glistening and pink. Bare. She felt the cool air and his breathing against her and she forced herself to relax, luxuriating in the feel of his eyes on her. She knew he needed a moment to look at her. "See what you do to me. Look at what your obedience and your submission does. I'm drenched and aching for you."

Before she finished her sentence, he had licked her pussy from bottom to top and had started twirling his tongue around her clit. He then slid his tongue down into her folds, lapping at her and teasing her all at once.

"More," Grace rasped.

He slid his tongue down and used it to fuck her while his fingers played with her clit. He felt her legs shake and he wrapped his arms around them to feel every movement. Her hips started bucking and he swapped his tongue and fingers. He started to nibble and suckle her clit while his fingers dipped inside of her. Twisting and stretching her, she moaned as he found his rhythm.

He increased the suction on her and his fingers pressed deliciously inside of her. He was moaning and vibrating her clit.

"Don't stop Marc. Right there."

He picked up the pace slightly but kept his rhythm. She felt herself getting closer and she reached down to pull him by his hair. "Yes, right there!" She moaned. He continued, not even pausing to breathe. Her legs were shaking and she arched her back. Thinking about him potentially struggling to breathe while committed to his task pushed her over the edge. She moaned as she came, not bothering to tell him because she knew he understood.

As she came down from the orgasm, he stopped sucking her clit and removed his fingers but he continued to lap at her sopping wet pussy. He slowed to a leisurely pace as he cleaned and licked every part of her. She loved the feel of his tongue as he searched for every last drop of her. He would keep going until she stopped him so after enjoying his efforts for a few more minutes, she gently pushed his head. He sat up, his face covered in her and he put his fingers in his mouth to suck them clean, desperate for every taste of her. His eyes were glazing over and he looked peaceful.

She sat up and pulled him into a hug, his head coming to her stomach, just below her breaths. She played with his hair while she praised him. After a few minutes of him relaxing in her arms and against her body, she pulled back so she could look into his eyes.

"Tonight is going to be different. I'm going to be bringing in someone else to play with. You will be respectful. You will answer when spoken to. You are not going to be in the scene unless I say otherwise. Remember you have your safe word should you need to use it."

"Yes mistress," he responded, though he seemed hesitant.

"Speak freely, my pet."

"I'm nervous. I trust you but I'm not sure, mistress," he said.

"If at any point, it's pushing past your limits, use your safe word. I know your limits. I'll respect them. But I know this is your fantasy."

"Yes mistress."

"I'll be back soon. I'll let you know when I'm on my way so you can be ready. I expect you ready and waiting by the front door when I come back but until then, your time is yours."

"Yes mistress," he responded.

Grace leaned forward and tilted his head to the side. Placing her lips against the soft spot on his neck, she kissed and sucked. Hard. Marking him. She felt him shudder under her touch. She continued, using her teeth.

Breaking their connection, she looked him in the eye and said, "In case you needed a reminder that you are mine. A mark you can feel. And that no one will miss."

"Thank you mistress," Marc responded breathlessly.

Grace stood and straightened her dress. She walked back to the front door and grabbed her coat, purse and keys. "Thank you, my pet. See you soon." With that, she walked out the door.