Marcelle and Charles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was satisfied with how Marvin was lubed up she squatted and used a large rubber-tipped cooking syringe to inject 80 milliliters of lube inside her rectum. That particular sensation was always an interesting feeling.

Standing up, so that she could tighten her anal muscles and absorb the lubrication, Marcelle walked to her bathroom and retrieved a towel to put on her bed before laying down. She turned onto her belly and drew her knees up and arched her back so that her ass was in the air. Then, using her free hand she caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples. She ran her hand over her belly and raked her nails over her pussy-lips. She ran her hands over her thighs and hips and squeezed her own plump ass-cheeks.

All the while she thought of Everett, a man she knew nothing about, and so, could imagine him any way she wanted, and the picture that came to her was Charles. Her beloved son. The child she gave birth to and spent all of her youth raising to be a man she would want as her own man.

She caressed her own body with one hand, but the other she used to push Marvin against her tight little asshole. He played at her entrance, pressing in and then withdrawing. He stimulated her with alternating vibrations from slow to violent then back again. Marcelle's nipples tightened in arousal and her hand found them and twisted them by turn. Her vagina leaked nectar down her vulva to lubricate her dainty inner labia, and still, Marvin played at her anus pressing against her firmly this time until she visualized herself relaxing and felt a warm wet slurp as Marvin slid inside her.

She moaned as warmth and pleasure filled her rectum and filled her belly!

She raked her nails across her ass-cheeks and imagined it was Everett/Charles doing it to her. It was his hands on her ass. His nails bit into her skin. His long hard dick motoring inside her tight little asshole!

Little moans escaped her as her hands--Charles' hands--roamed across her body. Caressing her breasts and belly before focusing on her smooth labia. One hand from the front, raking nails across her pussy-lips while a middle parted her labia and rubbed across her vulva. And, from the back, a long middle finger playfully tantalized her vagina while pushing a third finger into her ass.

"Oh, fuck, Everett!" She whimpered while visions of Charles on his knees behind her playing with her pussy and probing her anus with his dick played in her imagination.

Slowly she worked her labia and vulva carefully mixing tender massage and raking nails while whisking her finger around her vagina. She found every sensitive spot and then focused on them until a new spot was found. Her pussy was a hot--dripping--mess by the time she withdrew her hand from her pussy. She found Ed just beside her hip and quickly and confidently placed him on her clitoris.

Euphoria and fireworks bloomed in her head and exploded from her womb up into her belly until she was hot and cold and shivering all at the same time. She moaned more loudly and consistently, pushing her endurance to the very precipice before sliding Ed up her vulva. She took exquisite--gasping--delight in how it tingled her labia before Ed plunged deep inside her. He pressed right up against her cervix and she wailed as she climaxed!

When her peak passed and her body relaxed, she lowered her legs and lay on her belly as Ed and Marvin continued their good work.

"Fuck!" She mumbled to herself, "That was good!"

'So,' she asked herself as she smiled euphorically, 'How should she go about seducing her son?'

Well, it couldn't be too obvious. She shouldn't make the first move, at least not too aggressively. Subtlety was key. She wanted Charles to want her first--to want her so badly that he acted on his lust for her--and then she would comfort him. She would tell him it was alright.

'Yes,' She thought in a warm purr that was almost a giggle, 'That was what she would do!'