Marcelle and Charles Ch. 04

Story Info
Ch 4- l Wanna’t Deep!
9.4k words
4.65
5.4k
16
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

Chapter 4- l Wanna't Deep!

The next day, I told Lana the new ground rules for our dating.

"We can date," Lana deadpanned, her demeanor completely telegraphing her disappointment, "But, we can't have sex at all?"

"Yeah," I replied with a disappointed sigh, then offered an understanding smile and continued, "Look, Lana, it's not all bad. I told Marcelle how you feel about me--and about her!"

"You what?" Lana gasped.

Her hands flew to her hair and she gripped it as if she was about to pull it out as she started pacing back and forth, "Oh fuck. Oh shit. Oh, fuck!"

Coming to a sudden stop, she rounded on me, "Why did you do that? Now my whole plan is blown! Oh shit! She knows! Oh god, she's going to hate me now..."

She devolved into mumbling and panicked pacing once again as I replied, "I'm sorry, but I think it is better this way. At least now she knows that everything you've done before to help her was because you like her. She never picked up on that before. Now she knows the context and how to interpret what you do from here on out! Though I have to warn you, Marcelle isn't gay or bisexual in the least, so your seduction is starting from scratch."

"Marcelle..." Lana mumbled as she gave me a very curious look. She looked down at my crotch, and then back up to my eyes and asked, "Is your mom still on the dating App?"

"No," I said.

"Hmm," She hummed thoughtfully, still regarding me through her thick ebony lashes.

Her iceberg-blue eyes seemed to gleam as she contemplated the mystery before her. She held her chin with her right hand and tapped her cheek which made her plump mouth seem a bit of a sneer.

"I see..." She mumbled.

The bell rang for class to begin, and she took my hand as we walked. Randy who had been there the whole time just smirked and followed along behind us.

We passed Madison in the hallway, and when she saw Lana's hand clasping mine her eyes widened in surprise. Her eyes darted from Lana to me in a silent unspoken question as she walked past. Just as we passed in the hallway, Lana and Madison's eyes met and Lana grinned triumphantly.

"What's going on between you two," I asked once we were a few feet past.

"Oh, nothing," Lana purred, "I just want that cunt to know that she fucked up and missed her chance, that's all."

"Oh," I mumbled since I couldn't think of anything else to say.

We walked a few more feet and Lana pulled to a stop and turned to me. I stopped, of course, and turned to look down at her. She was so tiny and slim, not my type at all, but she was beautiful. Even I could see that now.

"Charles, you're not the most intuitive when it comes to women," Lana began, "But still, I want to hear your thoughts on what you think of how I should approach your mom with my feelings--and desires."

The bell rang again warning us that we had only minutes to find our class and our seats.

"I think we will have to talk about that later," I said.

Lana nodded and we both rushed to our classes.

----(!)----

The right moment for Lana and I to talk didn't come for the rest of the day, and we didn't think about it as we walked out to the parking lot together hand in hand. I opened Lana's car door for her. It was a sky-blue 1980 Chevrolet Luv.

"Wanna make out in the bed of my Luv machine," Lana purred sarcastically as she smiled up at me teasingly.

I pretended to give her mini-truck an appraising once over before answering, "I don't think it can hold the both of us."

Lana chuckled as she retorted, "Tight fits are the most fun!"

My eyebrows shot up as we both chuckled over the double meaning. At least, that's where my mind went. Imagining her being a damn tight fit...

"Anyway," I continued as I directed her attention toward my 49' Plymouth Coupe Deluxe, "The springs in the seats of my car are far more comfortable for--making out and other stuff..."

"Really?" Lana purred as she looked at my car with new respect. Turning to me she purred suggestively, "So, wanna find out?"

"Here?" I asked as I feigned literalism as I looked around the parking lot full of students and cars.

"No, silly," Lana chuckled, "How about back at your place?"

"How about we go to yours," I countered, "We always go to my house. I would like to see your--room--for once!"

Lana looked at me. Her eyes suspicious slivers as she searched my soul for ill intentions. "Who said anything about you coming into my room?"

Then she turned her nose up and sniffed as she acted satisfied with what she saw, "Well, I guess I can trust you."

I grinned as innocently as I could as I replied, "Of course, you can!"

She slapped her own ass and gave me an over-the-shoulder smirk as she replied, "Well, come on then, follow me home."

I did, and it wasn't anything like I'd expected. How many years had we been friends?

Six?

Seven?

As I looked at the small home and its dirty, trash-laden yard, the old cars that should have been in a junkyard littering the driveway, and the other half of the yard not covered in trash, I realized that Lana had never once invited Randy or me back to her house to study. When asked she always offered up the Library or Tenbucks as alternatives, and I, being a Madison-obsessed jackass never thought once about it.

Parking on the street, I tried to ignore everything and focus on Lana as she got out of the Luv and came over. I didn't say anything and didn't have to, she was already blushing profusely as she opened the passenger door and got in. Now that the moment was upon us she was more than a little nervous.

"Are you ready," She asked timidly.

"Sure," I replied.

Our eyes met and Lana gave a small nod. Opening the car doors, we got out and moved the front bench seat forward before climbing into the back seat.

"How far should we go?" Lana asked suddenly.

"We can't have sex," I said, reiterating Marcelle's rule.

"Why?" Lana asked as she shook her mane of curly black hair, "She wouldn't even know whether we're having sex or not!"

"I would know," I said as I caught her chin in my fingers and tilted her head up so that our eyes locked, "If I do this. If we are going to date with the prospect of us getting married one day. If you want to have a relationship with both me and Marcelle, then that relationship is between me and you and Marcelle. Marcelle's relationship is with you and me. The only way I can see this working for us is if we are completely honest--and--completely faithful to our word and each other. I have given my word, Lana, to you and Marcelle. If I betray her trust, how could you ever trust me to not do the same thing to you?"

"Geez, I get it," Lana whispered as she nodded her head. She looked at me curiously again, but whatever she was thinking she didn't voice it. Instead, she said, "So how about we go as far as we can without having intercourse."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Lana smiled deviously and started taking her clothes off as she spoke, "I'm saying--there's still a lot we can do without having sex."

There was no hesitation as she unbuttoned her long-sleeve flannel shirt. Her blue eyes glinted through her thick ebony eyelashes, and her long, curly black hair was free to fall around her body like a cloak. The flannel came off and I was treated to the sight of Lana's marble-white skin and tiny A-cup breasts. They were barely mounds on her chest that she needn't wear a bra or t-shirt to cover up.

Her nipples were small and soft and pure white. Her shoulders were slim. So slim. She was so unbelievably small. Her arms were lithe. She had long fingers, but overall, her hands were half the size of mine.

Lana's state of undress reached her pants when she finally looked at me and hissed, "You too! I'm not going to be the only one naked..."

"But," I mumbled.

"But nothing!" Lana insisted, "We can't have sex. So, your dick can't go in my pussy, ass, or mouth. That's it! That means we can get as naked and as freaky as we want."

I could see her logic, but nagging in my heart had me feeling like I was pushing my word to Marcelle, that Lana and I wouldn't have sex, to the very limits of the spirit of its interpretation. But, as I looked into Lana's icy blue eyes and saw how her long curly black hair framed her face, I was drawn in by her crazy thick black eyelashes and marblesque body, and I couldn't refuse. With shaking hands and more nervousness than I would have thought given my having had sex with Marcelle twice now, I hastily began to undress and within seconds we were both naked.

The day was hot but with the windows rolled down it was the perfect temperature for making out. Lana, so dark of hair. So fair of skin. So small of breast. So slim of hip and thigh. She was nothing like Marcelle or Madison. She was my best friend, but she wasn't my type. I didn't think of her that way, and never would have ever considered asking her out.

So, why?

Why, on god's green earth, was my dick standing at such enormously engorged rigid attention?

It felt like my dickhead was about to fucking burst!

Lana sat with her feet pulled up so that she was sitting on them. She was cloaked in her long curly black hair so that the contrast against her marble skin made her appear as if she was glowing. Then there was the fact that she was so small--so Elfin. I looked up to find that her bright blue eyes were transfixed on my enormously engorged dick, and found myself laughing in my head that at least I didn't have to feel guilty about staring at her now!

I was drawn to the tiny mounds that were her breasts and wondered why I was salivating. Moving on, I watched how her belly moved in and out with her breathing. I came to her hips and I saw that, yes, even though she was short and slim her hips were still slightly broader than her shoulders, and for her size, her ass was thick and very well-rounded. Her thighs seemed to be well-muscled and curvy, but overall her legs were slim. Then, I reached for her pussy. Lana caught me staring and spread her knees apart giving a better view.

My eyes opened wide. My mouth was suddenly dry. And, my penile muscle cramped so tight I thought I was going to cum on the spot!

Hooks couldn't have turned me away from staring at Lana's thighs, or admiring how her slim belly sloped down only to then climb over a small protruding pubic mound decorated so prettily in absolutely perfect--absolutely smooth--marblesque flesh. Lana was completely and utterly hairless, and unlike Marcelle's perfect cameltoe pussy, the only other woman I've ever seen naked that wasn't on a computer screen, Lana's pussy was not a cameltoe.

When Lana's thighs were closed her pussy was completely hidden. With how breastless she was, and childlike in size and shape, had she been standing up with her feet together then she would have appeared as a feminine, yet sexless doll. However, Lana was not a child and she most definitely was not sexless. As demonstrated quite blatantly in front of me by her spread-open thighs. Beyond her smooth pubic mound were small smooth pussy-lips that seemed to be parted ever so slightly as if Lana's lower lips were puckered and awaiting a kiss.

Lana looked up from my dick and the motion in my periphery alerted me to break away from staring at her pussy. Our eyes met, stormy gray-green and bright iceberg blue, and Lana blushed as a sweet grin turned her mouth upward ever so slightly. Surprised, I felt my cheeks growing very warm as I returned her grin with one of my own.

"I--I know I'm not the type you usually go for..." She started to say, but that was as far as she got before I lunged forward and wrapped my hands around her back, and grabbed one entire ass-cheek before pulling her to me.

Lana had time to squeal as her eyes opened wide in surprise and then my mouth was on hers and I was kissing her with all the passion and experience that having been with Marcelle twice had taught me. My hands felt so huge on her body as I tried to touch everywhere at once. My hand on her ass stayed put, but my other hand--IT--I moved from her back and slid down to her other ass cheek. I came up to her waist and the small ribs and then I groped her breasts and nipples. I moved down again, to her ass and ran my hands down her thighs. Lana's breathing shuddered as I moved up and placed my hand on her belly, and she moaned as I then slowly ran my hand down to her baby smooth mons pubis. She trembled as I curled my fingers between her thighs and slipped a finger between the folds of her labia. She whimpered when I found her clitoris and ran my finger over it in circles, and she was panting into my mouth as I then moved down her vulva, massaged her labia before slipping my middle finger into her vagina.

Lana gasped and thrust her pelvis into my hand and moaned lustily, "Fuck yes!"

I pushed in until I felt her hymen and then I retreated and moved my hand up to her middle back and focused on my kissing. I started forcefully, trying to convey through my kisses the passion I felt--the feelings I found welling up inside that nearly overcame me. Lana responded in kind as if she could hear my feelings and communicated back with all the passion she has been feeling for me all these years.

She was my best friend alongside Randy, but I was never going to do something like this with him! No, Lana wasn't what I thought I wanted, but, in the heat of the moment, I did realize that she is who I need.

She fit in my arms, in my hands, against my body, like we were made for each other. So, what did that mean for mom and me?

Could I really be built and completely in tune with two women simultaneously?

I left those questions hanging in the back of my mind. They were something to think about later.

Lana was moving in closer, straddling my lap as she laid down on top of me. She barely weighed a thing. She thrust her pubic mound into my lower belly and my dick reacted by tightening and surging upward to slap her pussy-lips, but somehow it got stuck on her perineum and suddenly I was slipping into her vagina!

It was just the head of my dick, but it was enough to cause Lana to moan into my mouth and start lowering herself for more. Guilt and self-crimination washed over me like a tidal wave while some part of my mind screamed that I was a liar and a cheater. Tightening my grip on Lana's ass, I lifted her, pulling her up until I was out of her before lowering her back down to sit on my lap.

She moaned in protest as I pulled back from our kissing and whispered, "I want to Lana! God knows I do, but I can't. Not like this. Not now. Please!"

Her eyes were half closed and she was looking at me through her lashes. I have never been so enchanted before in my life!

She saw my pleading as she searched my expression before grinning as she answered, "I want it too. Fuck! Charles, I have loved you from the start. I want you so much!"

"You do have me," I replied, then kissed her again, this time tenderly.

Lana moaned into my mouth, but then pulled away and said, "I want more!"

"Me too," I whispered into her mouth, "But, you want Marcelle too, don't you?"

"Yeah," Lana agreed as a lurid smile lit up her face, "I want you both!"

"Then you have to convince her to accept you as a lover first," I said, "We are a package deal. All or nothing..."

"Nothing?" Lana whispered as her eyes flashed playfully.

My body responded by my dick slapping her pussy-lips in a constant heartbeat rhythm.

"You say one thing," She giggled, "but your body says another."

I tightened my grip on her ass and hugged her tighter, "I want you, Lana. I'm sorry it took me so long to see it, but I do now. I'm not out of cinque. I'm just desperately trying to be a good man for you and Marcelle."

"Marcelle," Lana purred the name like it was her most favorite candy in the world, but then she looked up at me curiously and asked, "What's up with you and your mom lately. You used to call her "mom". Mom this and mom that, but now, well, all day you've been calling her "Marcelle"."

"You call Jack by his name," I retorted.

"Jack isn't my dad," Lana said dismissively.

I relaxed my grip on her ass-cheek and Lana suddenly shifted against me and relaxed too. She smiled luridly as my dick kept thwacking her pussy. I was starting to feel her lubricants on my shaft, but, thankfully, she was scooted far enough forward, laying completely against my body, so that my dickhead was slapping her ass-cheeks instead of her perineum while her mons pubis pressed into my lower belly just above the shaft. She rotated her hips forward and arched her lower back in an S-curve until her lower belly was pressing against mine while she was also leaning back enough that she could look me in the eyes.

Removing my hand from her back, I moved it to her breast and started rubbing my thumb over her nipple as I made my confession, "Remember when you said that if I wasn't careful on that dating App, Marcelle might fall in love with me?"

"Yeah," She replied in a long drawn-out way as her eyebrows started climbing up her forehead and her eyes opened wide in shock before she gasped, "No fucking way!"

"Yeah," I confirmed, "I didn't even need the App. Marcelle's been in love with me for a while now, and, well, I love her too, so..."

"Oh fuck!" Lana crooned as her hands flew to her mouth and giggled, "No fucking way! So, you and YOUR mother are fucking now?"

There were no excuses. There was nothing that I could say. I would just have to confess and see how Lana was going to react to my incest with my mom. To my surprise, though I guess I really shouldn't have been, Lana started laughing riotously and wiping tears from her eyes until she saw my embarrassment, and then she calmed.

"Remember when I said that our relationship is about more than you and Marcelle, or you and me," I said, once she finally quit snickering. Lana nodded and so I continued, "It's about all three of us. My relationship with you and Marcelle. Marcelle's relationship with you and me. And, your relationship with us. I love you and mom. You love me and Marcelle. But, right now, mom is only in love with me. That has to change. All three of us must be in love with both of the other two!"

"I--I get it," Lana replied.

"Good," I said, "Now, I also need to tell you that Marcelle considers me to be hers. Not just as her son, but as her man. So, if we have sex now she will feel betrayed and cheated on by the both of us which undermines us both, but most especially you."

"So, you two are already having sex?" Lana asked.

I nodded, "As of last night."

I didn't feel the need to tell her about mom's sexsomnia and our actual first time.

"Wow," She replied while shaking her head, "I did not see that coming, but it makes my desire to have you and your mom easier--I guess..."

"Only if you can persuade Marcelle to fall in love with you too," I mumbled. Lana looked up sharply so I explained, "We come as a set, Marcelle and I, you either get us both or you don't."

"I see," Lana sighed.

She smiled suddenly and leaned in as she brought her hands up to caress my face and run her fingers through my hair before purring, "So, you love me, huh?"

"Yes," I said firmly with an accompanying nod.

"So, there's no more lust for Madison?"

"I..." I started to say no, but it would've been a lie. I was still very drawn to Madison, but that burning bonfire felt more like an old oil-soaked torch now. Still there, just less.

"I still like her. I'm still attracted to her," I confessed as Lana's face screwed up in disappointment and hurt.

"I won't lie," I tried to explain, "My feelings haven't just suddenly disappeared, but, Lana, it's like my eyes have finally been opened. My own mother doesn't just love me--she's IN love with me! And my best friend is sitting on my lap completely naked, loving me like I am the only guy in the world!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers