Marcelle and Charles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana sighed wistfully then as she adopted a dreamy expression, "I wish I was your daughter. That way we could be one united incest family, but then, if I was I couldn't be your son's beard."

"His what?" Marcelle asked.

Lana's expression sharpened as she came to her point, "Marcelle, what did you intend to do once you get pregnant, and people begin to notice that it is only you and your son living here?"

"It is no one's business but ours," Marcelle replied defensively.

"And yet, people tend to get into other people's business all the time," Lana said, "They draw conclusions based on the facts they see. What conclusions do you think people will jump to when they realize that Charles hasn't moved out, that you two still live together out on this farm all alone, and you, somehow, mysteriously, keep getting pregnant?"

"I--I hadn't thought of it that way," Marcelle said as she put a hand on her belly and stared into her lap.

"Marcelle," Lana said soothingly as she leaned forward and took Marcelle's hands, "Please! Let me be your beard--your decoy. I love you and Charles so much! Please let me be a part of your family. Let me marry Charles, then no one will bother us. We will live here with you, and you and I can be his wives together and we can both have his babies!"

Marcelle was quiet for a very long minute as she processed Lana's proposal. In the interminable silence, Lana mumbled, "I love you two so much... All I want is a loving family of my own... All I've ever wanted was to be a part of your warm loving family..."

Marcelle continued to stare at Lana as empathy, pragmatism, and desire warred inside for dominance. When she finally broke her silence she fixed Lana with a very serious gaze and said, "Go get Charles. I have something I want to tell you both."

----(!)----

"Charles?" Lana called from the door leading into my new bedroom with mom.

"In here," I called to her.

The door hinge's squeaking was very loud, but it was enough to give away Lana's approach. She came in and crossed the room. She hugged me tight for comfort as I enfolded her in a hug of my own.

"How's the talk going?" I asked.

"Charles, I'm scared. Your mom sent me to get you," Lana said as she shook her head and sniffled, "She says she has something she wants to tell us both. I think she's going to kick me out!"

"I don't believe that," I replied, "Mom loves you. Maybe not romantically, but at least like a daughter she never had. She won't kick you out..."

I hoped that with all my heart, but if Lana confessed to us having had sex then I wasn't sure at all. I think all bets would be off. Hell, mom might even kick me out!

"I hope so," Lana mumbled.

We shared another squeeze, and then Lana took my hand and led me to the dining room.

Marcelle looked at our hands as we walked in. Her eyes squinted as she watched Lana pace to the table, and the way she sat down. Then, she turned her hard-eyed gaze on me as I sat at the wand of the table between Marcelle and Lana.

Marcelle continued to scrutinize me for several seconds after I sat. Then she suddenly pushed her seat back and walked into the kitchen as she said, "Let me bring in some tea."

She returned with glasses and a pitcher of sweet tea. She poured each of us a glass, and then she sat down and glared at Lana and then at me. Finally, it was while she was glaring at Lana that she started to speak, "Charles, you have asked many times about your father and my past. I have always told you that it was something I don't want to talk about, and truthfully, I still don't. However, after hearing Lana's story about her mom and her life growing up, I could never turn her away. But, I want you to know why. Both of you. Because we are a family and I--we--should be completely honest with each other."

Marcelle emphasized "completely" and "honest" very meaningfully then stopped and stared at us until it felt like she was pinning both Lana and me to our chairs, and then she sighed, "Maybe I am paranoid..."

Marcelle gave us both another penetrating look then she sighed and continued, "Charles you remember papa and grandma right?"

I nodded, of course, I remembered them. Papa always let me drive the tractor. He was always taking me to his shop and showing me how to make stuff. And grandma bought crayon books and colored with me, she always smelled like baked bread, and she made the best dinners. I had hundreds of memories of them until they died.

"Well," Marcelle continued, "They were actually your great-grandparents. They were my grandparents. My mother was their daughter."

My mouth fell open. Lana looked interested but not shocked, but then, she hadn't grown up thinking of them as grandparents and his mother's parents.

"Mom," Marcelle said in a voice that seemed somehow distant, "My mother ran away from home with her boyfriend when she was fourteen. Sometime later she broke up with her boyfriend. With nowhere to go or stay, she started prostituting. By the time mom was eighteen I was three. I don't even know if she got pregnant with me by her boyfriend or by a John."

Marcelle paused to take a swig of her tea then continued, "By the time I was five mom was giving me money to go down to the local market and get something to eat while she entertained her clients. By the time I was nine, I was doing my homework out on the stoop to the sounds of my mom having sex with her Johns."

She paused again as the memories assaulted her.

"Me doing my homework on the stoop wound up being my downfall," She mumbled in a near whisper, "One of her Johns took a liking to me. He pulled me inside when mom opened the door to let him inside. After that, I became a commodity, something for her Johns that liked little girls. She sold me--she pimped me out until I got pregnant, and afterward. I was eleven."

Marcelle paused and stared into my eyes as she continued, "Charles, I'm sorry. I don't know who your father is. I never did. What they did to me, well, by the time someone called the police my hair had turned completely silver."

"What happened to your mom," I asked.

"She went to jail along with several of her Johns," Marcelle said, "I was remanded into the state's care until they got in touch with your great-grandparents. A few months later you were born."

"So," Marcelle snapped as she turned from looking at me to Lana, "Now you know the whole of my back story, and I hope you understand why I don't like talking about it."

I nodded but mom was looking at me.

"Lana, if you were anyone else, if your circumstances were anything but what they are, then I would reject this whole proposal. But, for the reasons I just stated I am willing to concede. I want you to come and live with us. I could never turn my back on you, now knowing what your mother is, and what she might do to you," Lana smiled brilliantly, but Marcelle kept her stern composure and continued, "You also argued that I should let you be my beard..."

I gave mom and Lana a curious look. Marcelle saw my confusion and turned and explained, "Lana wants me to give my blessing for you to marry her as a decoy for all of our relationships, and the fact that I might get pregnant by you. There should be a reason why you still live at home, and an appearance of propriety by your being married. Then my pregnancies can be explained away as one-night stands gone wrong, or something of the like."

"Oh!" I said.

"So," Marcelle said as she looked from me to Lana then back to me, "I have been completely honest. I have no more secrets. Now, what I wanna know is, have you two been having sex?"

Lana and I shared a desperate glance.

"Mom..." I began, about to confess everything.

"No!" Lana interrupted as her expression firmed and she squared off against Marcelle, "I wanted to. I tried my best to seduce Charles. I convinced him that we could make out and not break his promise. We even got naked together so that our bodies could touch as we made out, but Charles was an absolute gentleman. He refused to have intercourse with me. He professed his love for you and only you until I won your heart."

"Strange way to go about winning my heart," Marcelle remarked dryly, "By corrupting and taking my man behind my back."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I was caught up in the moment and in my feelings," Lana replied, "Call me a foolish little girl if you want, but I have been in love with Charles since middle school, and I have to admit that my emotions rule me when it comes to both of you. I--I just want you both to love me so badly!"

Marcelle grinned suddenly and purred, "That, I can understand! I get a little possessive and nutting about Charles too. However, you have made a very convincing argument about our appearance of propriety, and Charles and I do need a decoy in the long term since I do plan to bear and raise our children here. So, we do need some sort of suitable explanation as to why he still lives at home with his mother, and why I get pregnant when that time comes. Lana, you are very much like me, a survivor of something no child should ever have to go through. So, against all of my desires to selfishly keep Charles all to myself, I will give my blessing for you two to wed as long as you understand that I am his first and number one wife, and I will be the only one having his children, not you."

"No!" Lana gasped angrily, "I concede everything but that! I wish to bear Charles' children too!"

Marcelle's big brown eyes opened wide in shock and challenge while contradictorily smirking as she purred, "Good! You are willing to fight for what you want."

Baffled by Marcelle's behavior, Lana's expression turned from outraged to perplexed. I was openly stunned. I hadn't even imagined the night going this way! Mom was a queen lioness while Lana was a challenging cub.

"Fine," Marcelle said as she smirked at the both of us, "Then from now on we will be equals. Both of us are Charles' wives. I consent to you two having sex without any limitations. If you want children then have them, and so will I."

Marcelle paused to read our expressions and then proclaimed, "From now on, we are a family of three!"

Lana and I both bounced out of our chairs simultaneously and swamped Marcelle in hugs.

"Well, a family of three at least until we become a family of five, and then seven, nine, and eleven!" Lana chortled happily.

"At the least!" Marcelle agreed.

The room was filled with laughter and love. Kisses were shared equally. Lana cried more than a little, but, later, it was as a family that we went back to the bedrooms and finished moving me into the master bedroom and Lana's clothes into my old room. She never slept there though, not one night of our entire life together...