Marcelle and Charles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight!" Lana seconded as her expression brightened and she graced me with a smile.

"My point is," I purred as I stared deeply into her eyes, "I love you. I feel like I am IN love with you and always have been. I just didn't know it until now. I wasn't--awake..."

Lana giggled, she actually giggled as she caressed my cheek.

"Shut up, Romeo," She purred as she leaned in until our noses were touching, "Before you get me so hot that I rape you and send you home crying to mommy!"

She kissed me then with arms wrapped around my head while I moved my hand on her breast down and around to grab another equally greedy handful of her other ass-cheek. We kissed and licked, and as we did my swollen dick beat in rapid insistence against Lana's labia. We kissed and we held each other, and ever so slowly Lana raised her hips as she kissed more and more passionately, and then, suddenly, my dick whipped up to strike Lana's pussy and my head hit her vulva and caught on her perineum. This time Lana was ready and I was not...

At first, just my head slipped into her warm wet sheath. Lana moaned and I moaned desirously. My fingertips reflexively dug into her cushy tush, I wanted more but knew that I shouldn't. Lana opened her mouth, breaking our kiss but didn't pull away. Instead, she sighed into my mouth and nuzzled my nose as she whispered, "Tell your mom that I raped you..."

"No, Lana!" I gasped, but it was too late.

Using all of her ninety pounds she slammed her tiny body down my obscenely engorged, rock-hard dick. She gasped explosively when her hymen hit my dick and tore a millisecond before her ass slapped my thighs and her pussy collided with my pelvis!

"Fuck!" She groaned in astounding pain and pleasure, "I wanna't deep! So--DEEP!"

I would have thought she'd need a minute but she suddenly inhaled as her eyes crossed a second before she closed them. Her orgasm shuddered her body, and she started moaning and crying as she ground her pussy on me.

"I--want--it--so--deep!" She screamed.

It was too much. My dick was already ready to explode should a slight cross-breeze blow across it. My balls were already boiling to cum. So, as Lana slammed down my fingers dug into her ass-cheeks and I screamed silent apologies to Marcelle as I thrust every millimeter of my root into Lana's vagina, and then I held her there as my balls and my dick exploded cups upon cups upon liters of cum into her deepest depths.

We were both left breathing hard by the time our climaxes passed. Lana pecked my chest with kisses, and even though I was hurt and furious, part of me knew what happened was just as much my fault as hers, and yet, it didn't stop me from growling, "I hate you right now..."

Lana didn't reply so I amended my thoughts, "I love you, but I hate what you just did... You've made me a liar and an oath breaker..."

"I know," Lana said diminutively, "I'm sorry!"

"I--I can't tell Marcelle..." I mumbled, "I can't tell mom... She'll never forgive me! I just promised her last night I wouldn't do--this!"

"I'm sorry," Lana repeated.

My eyes were closed and so I opened them and saw Lana looking small and embarrassed with tears making little streaks of silver down her cheeks. My guts twisted and I moved to pull her in and hug her tightly as I whispered fiercely, "No! I'm sorry! This is my fault. Forget what I said. I'm an idiot!"

We sat there for a couple of minutes just holding each other, Lana shuddering against me in a mix of pain and joy as her body let her know just how abused her pussy was now that her orgasm was passed. She sniffled, her emotions all over the place post-coital union as her sniffling mixed with happy giggles.

As for me, my dick was still buried and throbbing in Lana's womb. I could feel something warm leaking out of her and coursing down my dick to my balls, and I figured it must be cum and blood.

Grabbing my t-shirt, I reached around Lana's ass and shoved it down between my thighs beneath my balls. Hopefully, there weren't blood stains on the seats.

Afterward, I settled my hands on Lana's ass-cheeks once more and hugged her close. My throbbing hardon didn't go down, as a matter of fact, with the way that Lana was laying on me, it felt like my rock-hard dick was being bent into the shape of a hook, and it felt like her pubic bone was spearing me at the base of my dick while her cervix tried to bite my head off!

The resulting feeling was my dick swelling to a size that was twice what was natural. The pleasure was quickly overshadowed by unpleasantness that was rapidly turning into searing pain. Through it all and whether it was because of it, or despite it, my balls churned with cum and just kept pumping more and more of the stuff deeper inside!

I imagined hentai x-rays of Lana's vagina stuffed full of my cock. My dickhead pressed into her cervix until my urethra bulged into her womb as creamy seed blasted into her uterus, filling her up and expanding it until my sperm sprayed out of her fallopian tubes painting her ovaries white!

I closed my eyes tight and tried not to grimace. Lana and I had also promised to use condoms once we did start having sex. Now, she was going to get pregnant and Marcelle was going to figure it out and my whole world was going to implode!

The weight of the universe felt like it was slowly settling down on my shoulders, and suddenly Lana's tiny, ninety-pound body soaking wet, felt like she was crushing me into the seat. I loved having sex with Lana, but I ached with the guilt of having broken my promise. I worried about Lana getting pregnant. What would her parents say? What would they do? I worried about mom getting pregnant. What happens when a son gets his own mother pregnant? Would the baby be sound, or deformed? Would our kids look like something out of a horror movie? I worried about my future, our future. What about school? What about a job? What about Marcelle's job? If she got pregnant what would happen then?

The scenarios and questions went on and on and on and Lana felt heavier and heavier and heavier. I could feel myself starting to panic, starting to hyperventilate, and then something remarkable happened. Lana started slowly rolling her hips, rocking back and forth, pumping my dick slowly in and out of her body. Pain and discomfort evaporated to be replaced with pleasure. When she looked up and our eyes met, all I could see was the purest love in those bright blue eyes, and my resistance melted away as I let her carry me to someplace wonderful.

We made love to each other just as Marcelle and I had made love. It was more than just sex. It was our bodies, our minds, and our souls. We were connected. We became one. Melding and mixing as we lay there with our limbs intertwined, our breath and bodies hot, our kisses and sweat-slick skin cool. We made love many times for many hours. I'm not entirely sure how long it was, but it was a long time before we verbalized anything that wasn't a grunt or a moan, or a call to fuck faster, deeper, or harder.

Eventually, though, we grew tired and hungry. It was Lana that broached the topic first, "Fuck! I so fucking love you, Charles, but I'm starving..."

"Well," I replied as I looked out the window at her house, "You still haven't shown me your room."

"Oh... that," She said in a voice that spoke volumes that she had hoped I had forgotten, "Well, there isn't much inside to eat, but I will show you my room at least."

We used my blood and cum stained t-shirt to clean up with, and then we got dressed. Thankfully, I usually wore two shirts, a t-shirt with a button-up over it.

"Well, here it is," Lana said with dripping sarcasm as we stepped out of the car, "Home sweet home..."

"It's better than the street," I mumbled, trying to come up with a positive response.

"Not much," Lana replied with a shake of her head.

"Was it always like this," I asked as I gestured toward the trash-laden yard.

Lana shook her head as she answered, "No. It wasn't like this until mom met Jack."

"Who's Jack?"

"Mom's live-in boyfriend," Lana replied.

"Where's your dad," I asked.

"Dead. Killed by an IED in Afghanistan."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Thanks," Lana mumbled as she stared at the house that made up so much of her formative early years before speaking again, "After dad died mom just withdrew. She went and had her tubes tied so she wouldn't have any more kids, and then I became a reminder of dad and of how happy she had once been. Which wasn't a good thing. She started working more and more, then she just stopped coming home. Turns out that she was fucking the bosses for pay raises and bonuses. Once she figured out she could make more money selling her "Assets", as she calls them, then she quit her job and started prostituting full-time. That's how she met Jack. He "likes to work on fast cars, fast women, with naughty little girls on the side..." His words, not mine."

"Well, are you ready to come in and see my room," She asked chirpily as if she hadn't just described the most horrific home life ever.

"Did he ever..." I started to ask but choked up and couldn't finish as I thought of the depraved things Jack might have done to her.

Lana shook her head as she said, "No. Not that he didn't try. Cornered me after school one day but I got away. The next time I found him passed out drunk I used mom's sex toys to bind him where he was. When he woke up I had a knife to his throat, then I told him if he ever tried to touch me again I'd cut his dick and balls off and slit his throat, and then I'd watch to see by which way he bled out first."

"Damn," I mumbled under my breath.

We walked up to the house and Lana pulled her keys out of her purse. She unlocked the front door, and we walked in. The house was a small two-bedroom, and unbelievably it was even messier inside than outside. Lana led me to her room and unlocked a keyed deadbolt set where her door handle should have been. Once it was unlocked she pushed the door open and we stepped into the room.

It was even smaller than my bedroom, but unlike the rest of the house, the room was immaculate. On top of a dresser near the door was a tray with a clean plate, bowl, silverware, and glass. Her bed was made, the floors were vacuumed, there wasn't one piece of clothing left out, and there was a faint scent in her room of freshly dried laundry and bath soap.

"So here it is," Lana said, then asked, "What do you think?"

"I think you should come live with me," I said.

Lana responded by punching me in my short ribs as she growled, "I don't want your pity, Charles! I'm a grown woman and I can take care of myself."

I held my hands up in defeat and didn't say anything more.

"Sit," She commanded, and directed me to sit on her bed then she left to go find food.

She returned with a small oven-bake pizza and we ate hungrily. Once we finished, I looked around the room then back at Alana, and asked, "Do you wanna make out some more?"

Lana surprised me by shaking her head no, "Sorry, but I don't want the man I love or any of the love I plan on us sharing to be associated with this place."

"Then why not just come live with me?" I asked.

"Because genius," Lana sighed, "There is no way I can live under the same roof as you and not be able to fuck you anytime and every time I want you."

I had to nod in agreement.

"I can understand that," I said as I very blatantly ogled her.

She grinned naughtily and purred, "How about we go back to that wonderful car of yours and have some more fun instead?"

Guilt was a nat buzzing around in the back of my head at this point as I followed her out of the house. The setting sun cast rays of pink light through the windows of my car that danced and played across Lana's naked marble-white skin casting her in shades of pink and orange.

She lay on top of me, her bum pressing into my lower abdomen, her thighs atop mine with her lower legs and feet to the outside of mine. My dick was still buried in her vagina from behind while her back arched so that her upper back and shoulders rested on my chest. Her long ebony hair dangled over my shoulder and her head was turned so that we could stare into each other's eyes.

I ran my hands across her pink-dyed body. Her arms and hands rested on top of mine. I could feel the ribs of her slim chest beneath my palms. Her breasts were slight, barely worthy of being called hills, and yet, I could feel her fatty padding and I enjoyed the way her nipples tightened between the knuckles of my fingers. All of her body hair was short and transparent, but as I left her breasts I felt the velvety texture of her flesh as I slid down her belly to her navel. My left pointer finger traced circles around her belly button while my right hand slipped down further to her soft smooth pubic mound. I curled my fingers over her mound and raked down her smooth labia. I stopped when I came to my dick embedded in her vagina. It felt weird to touch myself, but I did as I traced Lana's stretched pussy-lips around my girth then I withdrew, raking my nails across her labia. Only one finger, my middle finger, moved up her wet vulva until I came to her clitoris. Once there, I rubbed circles around her cylindrical bud before tweaking it with my nail or pinching it between my finger and thumb.

We rested like this, Lana keeping me hard and me keeping her wet and aroused as I played and caressed her body. When she was ready she started rocking her hips, only moving my dick an inch in and out of her until we climaxed together over and over again.

The sun set and darkness fell over us. An hour or two passed before her parents came home and still, we lay there together and watched in silence as they got out of their cars and went into the house. They never came out or searched for Lana as far as we knew, and so, we kissed and we made out and we fucked some more until we knew it was well past time that I left for home.

Lana dressed while still sitting on my dick. Rising off of it was the last thing she did before pulling on her panties and then her pants. I was in the middle of dressing when she kissed me and whispered, "I think I will spend the night with you at least. Let me pack a bag, then I will be right back!"

I nodded and she left.

Lana was gone for twenty minutes when I heard yelling coming from inside the house. It grew louder and I was certain I heard Lana shrieking as loudly as her mom and dad. I started to get out of the car, but then the argument moved toward the back of the house. It took another forty minutes before I heard Jack yell, "Get the fuck out of my house you little bitch, and don't ever fucking come back. Oh, and that fucking truck of yours is in your mothers name, so don't fucking think you can take it!"

"That is my fucking truck!" Lana protested, "I bought it with my money!"

"Tough shit," Jake growled, "See what happens if you try taking it!"

Lana was crying when she came out with garbage bags full of all her possessions. Getting out of the car, I opened the trunk before trotting over and picking up two bags as I asked, "Hey, what's going on?"

"I was going to spend the night," Lana mumbled as she shook her head, "Anyway, I think this was the excuse mom needed to kick me out!"

"I'm sorry, Lana, for the way it's happening, but I agree, it's time you left this depressing home behind and started a new life with me and Marcelle," I said as I threw the first set of bags into the trunk.

"Don't worry about it," Lana sniffled, then she hurried up to me and threw herself into my arms as she hugged me and kissed all at the same time.

There were ten bags total including Lana's suitcases. We loaded them up, and then I drove us home.

----(!)----

"Where have you been all evening?" Marcelle demanded angrily when I finally walked into the house around eight o'clock that evening.

"Studying with Lana," I replied with the rehearsed alibi Lana and I had constructed on the drive home. It pained me to lie to mom, but it was only until Lana could seduce Marcelle into loving her, then we would be a true ménage a trois.

If Marcelle's expression seemed upset and worried when I walked into the house late, then she turned absolutely stony when she saw that I was carrying bags of clothing and Lana was right behind me with two more bags.

"What is going on," She asked guardedly.

"Lana is going to live with us, mom, if you don't mind," I explained, "She can have my old room since I am moving in with you."

Marcelle's eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open in surprise as she looked from me to Lana and then back.

"She knows, mom," I said, "Everything..."

"Everything," Marcelle panted.

"Everything," Lana confirmed, "And, I don't care, I even approve..."

That shocked Marcelle even more. I moved deeper into the house but Lana dropped hers and walked over to face mom. It wasn't exactly what we rehearsed, but it was close. We spent the whole ride home not only coming up with a story as to why I was late and what we have been up to all afternoon, but we also discussed how she should approach the topic of a permanent ménage à trois with Marcelle.

"Marcelle," Lana said softly as she took Marcelle's hands in her own, "Can we talk?"

Marcelle could feel the seriousness of the request and quickly nodded. She shot me a glance and I smiled at her and excused myself, "I will retrieve the rest of Lana's stuff from the car, and then I will start moving my stuff into the master bedroom."

"Okay," Marcelle replied, and then she led Lana to the dining room where they sat at one end.

Lana held on to Marcelle's hand and as they sat Lana managed to reclaim the other and held on to Marcelle as they whispered back and forth. I grinned and turned to my tasks.

----(!)----

"Lana," Marcelle started as soon as she sat and Lana had taken a seat, "First of all, about your dating Charles..."

"I know you're in love with your own son," Lana interrupted, "And, I know you two have already consummated your relationship and I'm fine with that. After all, I want to become part of your family. I don't want to take Charles away from you."

"That's nice," Marcelle replied with a catty smile, "But, here's the thing, I don't want to share him with you, and even though I like you, Lana, I am not gay or bisexual. I'm just not interested in having that sort of relationship with you."

"I--understand," Lana replied, her voice and demeanor shaken by Marcelle's bluntness, "Nevertheless, Marcelle, I love you, and I love Charles, and I am willing to wait until you return my feelings before you and I--go further..."

"Go further?" Marcelle said in disbelief as she shook her head, "Lana, I don't even really want you dating Charles, or living here!"

The blunt comment hit Lana like a hammer in the chest. She gasped at the rejection and despite herself and her resolve, she started to cry. Instinctively, Marcelle's hands tightened on Lana to give reassurance, then she got up and hugged the girl. Lana threw her arms around Marcelle's hips and for the first time in a very long time, she wept like a little girl.

"I'm sorry," Lana mumbled over and over again into Marcelle's silk nightgown. It took awhile, several minutes at least before Lana turned her head to the side and said, "I hadn't intended to move in like this. Not this soon at least. I was just going to come over tonight so that we could talk, and then maybe spend the night but mom and Jack saw it as an opportunity to kick me out! I don't have a home to go to, not anymore..."

"Where's your dad," Marcelle asked.

"Dead," Lana replied, and then she went further and told Marcelle her whole childhood story.

By the time Lana fell silent Marcelle's eyes looked haunted as she pulled away and fell back into her chair while staring at Lana.

"I guess that's why I fell in love with you," Lana confessed, "You're such a great mom. You know, I'm not openly bisexual. I'm not really interested in girls, per say, I'm just interested in you. The same goes for guys too I suppose. I'm not really interested in anyone else but Charles..."