All Comments on 'March 15: The Best Day Ever'

by Sutty93

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
story

continue this please.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Wow, fantastic start to what could be a very hot n sexy story. I like the way you write and hope you keep writing stories like this one and even continue this one.

writerjabwriterjababout 4 years ago
Get your facts straight

5’6” 190 isn’t the “fatter side of slim,” it’s obese. I realize this is just fiction, but too many Americans live with this same misconception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good story

Really enjoyed the story. Interesting dynamic with a good spin at the end of it which is a good lead in for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
True Beta Male

Shit story, written by a complete wanker.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

Good concept but the whole fight and no pressing charges thing just made me laugh. Never happen that way in a million years.

A sub mommy and randy girlfriend is a good start though.

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Frankie. Great storyline. It is a great shame you did not continue writing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 years ago

I agree. A very good story. I'd love to read more, of anything you write.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I would like more. The major characters are developed. The plot and subplots have been established. Would like a Chapter 3 where the son dominates the mother. Would like a Chapter 4 where mother, Hailey, and son interact. Chapter 5 where Hailey dominates mother. Chapter 6 were mother, and son go on date and son controls/dominates mother. With thought, this could probably go on for 10-15 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story you need to continue to follow these 3 lovers!!!!!!! One comment was stupid if you don't like these stories then don't read them. Please continue though it's been awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story but you need a follow up though it's been a while there still need another ch or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story hope you add a chapter to this one so many options available for you create a great series

SmellerSmeller6 months ago

I loved most of the story but the confession was just too convoluted. Why go through this when it added nothing to the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSutty93@Sutty93
an open book, written in invisible ink. First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who's read, liked, and commented on my stories over the years, as well as taken the initiative to follow me on this platform. I've never thought that so many of you would be interested in...