March 15: The Best Day Ever

Story Info
A writing assignment gets a young man his dreams.
19.1k words
4.59
20.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers

A/N: This is my first work published here, so please let me know honestly what everyone thinks. There isn't a whole lot of sex, and it's very plot focused, so sorry if you're looking for a quick fix. All characters engaged in sexual activities are 18+.

*****

Ok, so this all started about a year ago. I'd just turned 18 and was starting my last year of high school. My name's Christian; I'm about 5'6" weigh about 190 and I'm on the fatter side of slim. I have black hair and brown eyes.

My dad died when I was ten, so my mom, Anne, practically raised me. She's an inch or two shorter than me with brown hair and the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. Being 38 and still having a body that looks like it's 25 is on the bottom of the list for why the few friends I have say she's a MILF. Her chest is a 36D and she has the tightest heart shaped ass that any pornstar would be jealous of. But aside from all this impossibility of me ever having her, she's also my teacher.

Back when my dad died, mom got really religious; she always was religious, but she dove way in that if I did anything without her permission, she'd haul me off to confession to confess every minuscule thing I did. Thankfully that stopped when, after a year of confession every 2-3 days, I snapped at her for telling me to go after having a peach as a snack one summer day. She still makes me go, but now it's every other month or so.

When I was starting high school, I was surprised she offered me a choice between the local public and catholic schools. I think she was even more shocked when I said I wanted to attend the school she taught at. She was speechless for like a minute, tears welling in her deep blue eyes, until she finally asked why. When I said so she could make sure I stayed out of trouble, the tears burst through her dam and my mumbled response about not taking the bus was lost. What I didn't say was that I'd love to check out the girls in the uniforms that forbade them from wearing pants. Hooray for catholic school girls! Not to mention that some of mom's co-workers were just as hot as she.

So nearly four years later, I'm now an english and drama nerd. (Un)Luckily, my mom only teaches the grade twelve english and the creative writing courses. I didn't get her for my 12 but I did get her for my creative writing. This was the class she always said was her favourite and had all the students she favoured above all others-even me. Thankfully this year's crowd didn't want to take the course, so there was only about 15 of us in the class which included my best friend-and secret crush-Hailey, her boyfriend Cory-who I was only friends with for Hailey-and the class asshole Chuck. Despite the huge difference in numbers, there was actually more girls than guys.

After about a month into the course is where the story really begins (Sorry for all this deposition). My mom had asked the class to write a piece that was based on one of our fantasies-nothing sexual-that involved someone in the class, herself included. Figuring that all my thoughts of beating Cory and Chuck up would not only get me in trouble at school but at home as well, and that everything I fantasied about Hailey was too sexual for the project, I settled for mom. Knowing this could easily turn sexual as well, I settled for getting some payback. I wrote I'd like to be able to tell her what to do and have her get my permission for everything she does for a month for forcing all that confession and extra church on me back after dad died.

A week or so later, I was sitting at my computer playing some solitaire and listening to music, when there was a knock at my door. Mom came in when I told her to and sat on my bed. "Can we talk, Christian?"

"Sure mom. What's up?" I was confused until I saw she was holding my fantasy piece.

"I want to talk about your assignment," she said, holding it up. "Do you really feel this way? Was I so horrible to be around?"

"What?! No, mom you weren't horrible; I just added embellishment so that my payback was justified." That was a lie, but if she knew the truth she'd just might let my fantasy come true. Thankfully, high school had taught me to be a better liar.

"I know I went a little crazy with the confessions, but was it really so over the top that I made you go for '...walking around shirtless in the middle of summer?"' She was really worried about this, like worried I was permanently scarred or something.

I got up from my desk chair and walked over to her on my bed. "Mom, I'm not scarred or anything, if that's what you're worried about. Remember that dad had just died-you were coping in your own way: by blaming me for the rain when you felt guilty for dad dying. Yes, some things were a bit questionable, like the infamous peach; but others were deserved. And you didn't catch as much as you thought as you had. That's why I stayed quiet for so long: because I understood what you were really feeling because I felt it too. I don't blame you mother; I forgave you almost immediately. But my paper was just a fantasy, never to be fulfilled." As I explained, her expression went from anxious to guilt to amusement and finally relief. I gave an internal sigh when I saw relief.

"Well, that's a relief; I am sorry about being so ridiculous, though." Glancing at my paper, she gave a curious scowl and asked the question I feared would come up. "So, mister Master," she teased with a coy smile, "what exactly would you have had me do?"

Realizing this was dangerous and uncharted territory, I decided to play the nonchalance card. "Oh, not much; the usual I guess: my homework and chores, let me have extra dessert. I might make you do something you find useless in doing so close together and make you do it continuously for days on end. I hadn't really given it much thought." I shrugged my shoulders to add, hopefully, the illusion of my not caring.

"Oh, was that it?" she asked with a smile. "How would I ever survive the tortures of letting my son boss me around into doing his homework and chores for a month? Not to mention, changing my sheets every other day? You're right in saying that this was never meant to be realized, I might just die from all the extra work," she said with heavy sarcasm. That was another great thing about mom: her ability to switch from seriousness to jokes at the drop of a hat.

After we finished laughing, mom gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, for being so understanding and letting everything go. I mean it when I say I'm truly sorry for acting that badly."

"Don't worry about it mom, all is well and forgiven," I reiterated, to which she just gave me another hug. I was starting to feel the effects of her body though; a tent was slowly pitching itself in my shorts. God, I hoped she wouldn't notice.

Thankfully, she got up and turned to leave, but stopped at the door. "You said you hadn't given this much thought, so why did you write about it?" Really, another impossible question; what is this, interrogate your son day?

"Cuz I didn't think you wanted to read about how I want to beat up Chuck." She didn't know about how I felt about Hailey...I think.

"You'd be surprised at how many people wrote about that sort of thing. I know everyone doesn't like Chuck but why, he seems so quiet."

"That's cuz you don't hear him in the halls; he makes advances at every girl and fondles their tits from behind. We all hate him because he's a scum bag."

"Well, why doesn't someone report him?! If-"

"Nobody wants to involve the administration; that would lead to a huge blowout on proper etiquette and nobody wants to waste time with a boring assembly when we can just punch him in the face or sack him. You're not gonna win this one, mom; we're teenagers, and we like to deal with our problems our own way. Please don't make a big deal out of this." I hoped I made my point clear.

"Fine, I won't do anything about it until I see it for myself." Phew, I could live with that.

"So, what else did people write about? Anything I'd be interested in?" The stirring of my cock had subsided without any physical contact between us, so I was able to carry on the conversion.

After hearing my question, though, mom hesitated and her eyes flashed to me for a brief second before she regained her composure. "No, nothing you'd find interesting. Just prepaid, limitless credit cards to shop with." It was nearly seamless, but I'd caught the pause.

"You're a horrible liar, mother. Come on, spit it out. I shared, now it's your turn."

"I couldn't; it's very private! Not to mention that I'd never be able to look Hailey in-" She stopped herself this time, realizing she'd given up the most important piece of information: the author's name, Hailey. With a hand covering her mouth in horror at what she'd done, she ran from the room. Stunned at what could be so private that Hailey wouldn't tell me is what had me glued to the bed where I sat.

I was even further shocked when Mom came back into my room and handed me Hailey's assignment. I took it without a second glance to mom, and read it over.

What If...?

Despite his best efforts, I know how Christian feels about me. Even without his subtle antagonism towards Cory or the way he smiles at me every morning, I'd know he loves me. And I love him too.

My fantasy is to know what being his feels like. I know this must be awkward for you Ms. Frost, but this is my biggest fantasy, and fear. For if I ever revealed this, we could be together, but I'd lose Cory. And I can't lose Cory, it'd be like losing my sight; I love him to the point of agony.

I dream about what it would be like to not have to choose and let them both love me, and having them actually like each other-not their phony camaraderie. But my nightmares are haunted by the possibility of losing either of them.

Is this form of adultery forgivable?

Please keep my secret, if not for me, than for the man we both love. If he knew how I felt, he might go insane.

I couldn't believe what I'd just read. I felt like I was falling, but knew I was stiff as wood. Maybe Hailey was right, I might've gone insane. But suddenly, everything clicked and I was whooping and jumping around my room. I was so excited that I grabbed mom's head in my hands and kissed her full on the lips, not pulling away until I was nearly out of breath.

But my elation disappeared as I saw my mother's face once I released it. She looked terrified; her usual flushed skin now pale and her beautiful blue eyes wide in horror.

My God, what had I done? I'd just kissed my mother! I rushed to get an apology out, but before I could she slapped me across the face and ran from the room, slamming her door as she went.

Once I recovered myself, I went to to her room. Before I could even knock, she screamed for me to go away. Furious with myself, I went to bed.

It wasn't until the next day, on the drive home, that she even looked at me for more than 20 seconds. I saw this as her warming up to me, so I took the plunge to explain myself. "I'm sorry, about yesterday. I didn't mean to do what I did, I wasn't thinking clearly. Hailey's project just made me so happy, I couldn't contain myself. Please forgive me, I'm really, really sorry."

She was quiet for a long moment-it seemed like forever to me. But finally she breathed a sigh, "I do forgive you. It's me that I'm upset with."

While I was relieved I was forgiven, I got curious as to why she was mad at herself. "But you did nothing wrong. I was so mad with what I did yesterday that I didn't even talk to Hailey today. She probably thinks I'm mad her, which means she won't talk to me for a week. You don't need to be upset about anything mother, I'm the one at fault."

She gave me a look that made me feel as if she pitied me, which only confused me more. "You shouldn't have done that. You should have acted like nothing had changed, now she'll know something's up, like you said. I'm upset with myself because I liked you kissing me last night. And that's something no mother should ever say to her son."

Now it was me that was shocked. We'd just pulled into our driveway, so she got a chance to stare me into a response as she got closer to crying. "Thank you... I think." Mom just nodded her head like she understood. We didn't really talk the rest of the night.

The next day I went to apologize to Hailey. I found her in the math hall at Cory's locker. She looked happy to see me coming but I could tell Cory wasn't. "Hey, can we talk?" I asked her when I got to his locker.

"Sure." Was it just me or was she nervous? Why would she be nervous? Oh right, the assignment-how did I forget that. We walked to a quieter place in the hall; no lockers equals no people. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to apologize for not talking to you yesterday. Things... got heated between me and my mom the other day and my mind was complete focused on that. I just wanted you to know that I wasn't mad at you, just distracted."

"Oh," I could see the relief in her face thinking that I still had no idea what she wrote. That was going to kill me. "Well I hope you and your mom get everything under control." She gave me a hug just as the bell rang. "I'll see you next period," she said as she went to her class-I had a spare.

The rest of the day passed without incident, well, until we got home. Mom seemed to be trying too hard to make things normal. By the time she served dinner, which was my favourite by the way, I knew she was trying to compensate. "Ok, while I appreciate the making of my favourite dinner, it makes me suspicious. Why are you trying so hard to be normal? What are you trying to cover up?"

It took her a moment to answer in which she seemed to be appraising me. "I'm not trying to cover up anything, and I'm not trying to act normal, I am acting normal."

"No you're not! You hate mac and cheese and you're eating it without so much as a sour look on your face. You're up to or hiding something from me. You're too quiet while asking dumb questions to appear normal. So I ask again, what's up?"

"I-I just wanted to let-to make sure you were ok. What I said in the car yesterday, while true, I shouldn't have said. You didn't need to know those things, that I liked you kissing me. This has turned into something bigger than it should've been. It's not like we did something terrible; you just got over excited, I get it. But it seems like every time we bring it up everything gets awkward and we stop talking. And I hate when that happens!" She looked like she was about to cry, so I got up and went to hug her. Now she did start to cry as I cooed her and told her everything was ok and that the awkwardness would fade in time. After pulling herself together, she returned my hug."I'm sorry. This isn't how we should be right now. You just found out that Hailey loves you. We should scheme for ways in which to get her to confess it to you."

"Wow wow wow! I can't act on that! I can't believe you'd even suggest such a thing!" I truly was shocked; my conservative mother was telling me I should out us both and possibly break the woman I love's heart in the process, just so she'd admit to loving me. "Ok, now I'm really concerned. Who are you and what have you done with my mother?!" That was meant to be serious but we both snickered at it.

"You're right. You can't act on that; she specifically asked me not to show you. But you should at least tell her how you feel, even if she already does know."

"Speaking of which, how long have you known? You didn't seemed surprised to find out." No, but she was surprised by something else, though.

"Forever it seems. It's not that hard to tell when you know what to look for. And you exhibited the symptoms to a tee. You're not very subtle with your feelings honey. I even think Cory knows."

"Thanks for saying something when you could have helped me! And of course Cory knows; bastard probably wouldn't tell until it became a problem or he was done torturing me with the fact that he got their first-that I was just minutes late."

"Watch your mouth!" There was my mother. "What do you mean minutes late?"

"I mean that I was minutes late in asking her out. The day I'd finally built up the courage to do it, Cory, who was on her bus, did it! I knew that she'd been pining over this guy on her bus. That day she comes running up to me with the biggest smile on her face and glowing like she'd just been named Miss Universe, and tells me the guy on her bus finally asked her out." My mother's expression was pure heart break.

"Oh, honey, I had no idea!" Tears were starting to well in her eyes again. I hated seeing her crying. She came to hug me, which I took willingly.

Continuing my tale of woe, I said, "I don't know how I didn't break down or hit something that day, but I managed to keep my cool. I felt hollow and cold and I just wanted to lock myself in my room for a week. The next day when she introduced us, I had to restrain myself from choking the life out of him; I'd never hated a person so much in my life. But I behaved for Hailey; I couldn't live with her thinking me so petty. And so for the past three years, I've watched her fall in love with him, and having to know if I'd been a day sooner she would have turned him down and she'd love only me. I've been the best friend for three years and I should be allowed into Heaven for fighting the daily temptation to choke the life out of him and trying to act like his friend." Now it was mine turn to cry. I cried for nearly ten minutes straight as my repressed pain and anger boiled through the walls I'd made over the past three years. By the time I was done, my mom's shirt was soaked at the shoulder.

Holding me tight and giving me a kiss on the forehead, my mother comforted me. "That which doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger, Christian. You're a better man for suffering this in silence while trying to hide it from those closest to you and still being friends with Hailey. She'd be the luckiest woman in the world to have you as her boyfriend. For a man to be so dedicated to the one he love's happiness and not become hostile when he feels rejected is the highest quality of man. You are truly one in a million and I've never been prouder to call you my son." She gave me a kiss on the cheek once she was done giving me the best praise of my life. If she was anyone but my mother, I'd kiss her so passionately she'd see stars.

But, seeing as she was my mother, I did what I could. "Thanks, Mom. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever to said to me. And if you weren't my mom, I would kiss you so much you'd be seeing stars in seconds."

I was surprised to see her give a smile at this comment, despite the recent fiasco. "I'd like to see that; you've never even kissed a girl before. Besides, you know I like it when you kiss me."

I could hear the wind whistling in my head as she said that. Was she really just inviting me to kiss her?! Had she done so while insulting me at the same time? I looked at her eyes, her sapphire blue eyes, and saw she was serious. So I kissed my mother.

I don't know what exactly happened next. I remember hearing her say "Starting to see stars now." And then we were in her bedroom. On her bed. Naked. It was like one of those sex scenes from a main stream movie: images fade in and out and everything goes black at the end. But before I blacked out I heard my mom say "I'm now yours forever, to do with as you please. Your fantasy will come to pass for all time, my master."

I awoke the next morning in a daze. I didn't remember the previous night until I saw my mother in the kitchen in only her panties and a dress shirt. As the images, as well as what she had said, came back, I had to brace myself against the wall to keep from falling over. "Oh fuck!" was all I could say.

"Christian! What have I told you about such language?!" my mother chided as she turned to look at me. She must've seen me hyperventilating because she ran to me in an instant. "Honey, are you ok? Christian?!"

Sutty93
Sutty93
286 Followers