All Comments on 'March Madness'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
jflindersjflindersalmost 3 years ago

I gave it a 5, but of course it was over the top, the characters were caricatures and Gloria seemed to be two different characters.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Not your best effort but a very readable story, conflict among your characters could be cleared up and consistency throughout would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It could have been a unique story but the added funny was a distraction even though you telegraphed it early on.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Wow really enjoyed this 1 all except thr celebity name dean martin al bundy peg bundy. Not impressed with that but all in all a very good read. Yhanks

liberatorusliberatorusover 1 year ago

The problem with stories like these is that you need to make the wife amazing enough initially to justify the guy being in love and then make her stupid or cruel enough to cheat in such a bad way that it gives the guy no option but to divorce.

And since these are short stories there wasn't enough time for the transition to happen organically. Gloria just came off as two completely different characters.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This whole thing was infantile and overwrought the MC was such a little bitch about the whole thing and if he had half a brain he should of taken the money and bet against his team at 24 to 1.

But of course he walks away with a moral victory😂 do you know what they call moral victories? That's right they don't its still called a DEFEAT

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story,spoilt by its length.The author would be a far better writer if he shorten his stories by cutting out the trivia.

mariverzmariverzover 1 year ago

These fucking liberal trainers....lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Might’ve been better if the author knew anything about college basketball.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It made no sense that Gloria would do what she did. I agree with a previous comment it like there two totally different Glorias.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Huh? Made no sense why Gloria di all that. Is she schizophrenic? Multiple personality disorder. She went from the the love of his life and a superb wife to and hard working prostitute. Wtf? Not remotely plausible. Wasn't even sad because it was just nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have to agree with Nitpic, too much trivia in this one. In fact I read more about basketball in this story than I wanted to read in my lifetime. Coulda cut three pages out just by saying he coached basketball and then moving on.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

Nice variation on the cheat theme.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

You build a vary nice story, I enjoy reading them. Thanks for your writing.

Please start writing again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story except for the extreme revenge against the 4 guilty players. I think a more realistic revenge of just dropping them from the program and allowing what was going to happen to them in life before your intervention just happen. Maybe tell the story of sex and gambling so they are untouchable for blue blood programs but that's all the revenge that is required. Also the Dean beating the piss our of his wife was a step too far,she kinda deserved it but there's other options than that. But I love college bball so this story was nice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A piss poor excuse of a mc husband. Yes he was hurt and angry and rightly so,but to actually send all those redeem players back to prison for something they didn't do. He could have just ended their careers benched them and be done with it but to send them back to the past that's just cruel. And the revenge he gave to her wife was so unfair, she was the one who Lovingly gave her a second chance help him when no one even bothered. And her cheating on him was also for them in her delusional warped mind, I don't condone her cheating or saying that they should reconcile but the way he treated her was after her loving him all those 10 years was too much. And as usual in this author's stories the douche mc simply runs away from his problem ie a) caught his wife cheating b) refuses to talk with her and be done with it. c) body shaming woman. I'm quite disturb with the way author's describe woman.

RedRachaelRedRachael2 months ago

Uuuggghhhhhh! No woman is that stupid. Fun read though.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

hahaha kinda funny how today society some women think of this cause no god and feminist thinking they have to do a job so they can be equal to there partners but forgetting there vows and thinking sex and love are different and relationship only need the world love to be in it. specially they dont know the word love is.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sometimes, when I read the comments, I wonder if some of the commenters even read the story. Some opine as if they read another story and somehow got two of their 47 open tabs on six open browsers confused. Others, I wonder if they can comprehend what they read. Crazy....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous