Marchwood Ch. 03: The House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he judged that Eustacia was ready to be penetrated. He had made love to her often enough to recognise the signs that she was sufficiently aroused and a few minutes of vigorous coitus was then usually sufficient to bring both of them to a mutually satisfying climax. It suddenly occurred to him that if Eustacia found him licking her anus pleasurable, she would surely appreciate him penetrating that tiny orifice and making love to it for a change. He quickly slathered some saliva on his cock and pushed it deep into her pussy. After a few thrusts he judged it must be sufficiently coated with her ample juices and he withdrew and pressed it against the rosette of her anus. With a might shove he managed to push past the tight ring of her entry and right into the depths of her dark hole. Eustacia gave a scream of horror and attempted to stand up pushing him backwards so his cock slipped from the vice like grip of her rectum.

"What on earth are you thinking of?" she cried.

"I don't know... I am sorry..... " stuttered Tiberius. "I just thought you might like to do it like that for a change."

"Don't ever dream of attempting what you have done with me again. There is nothing I find so repugnant as sodomy," Eustacia cried vehemently. "I do not know what possessed you to try such a thing."

"The next day Tiberius and Eustacia were reconciled and after taking a long walk in the forest found a mossy clearing where he laid down his coat. Eustacia spread her thighs and after a delicious session of cunnilingus allowed him to fuck her, in the appropriate orifice of course, until they both achieved a blissful coming together. However, from that day onward Tiberius never even mentioned to idea of anal penetration to Eustacia again.

It was only a year or so later when one Lord Marchwood invited his son to join him at his favourite bagnio in London that he was finally initiated in the delights of sodomy. His father like all Marchwood men was a devotee of the practice and had found the perfect courtesan to initiate his son. She was a large bosomy lady of about thirty, perfectly to Tiberius's taste. When she offered her plump bottom to him on her huge four poster bed, he thought he had arrived in heaven and sank his throbbing prick in her dark nether hole. To his delight she made no objection when he began to thrust lustily into the smooth silken tube of her anus and in fact urged him on with soft words of encouragement before he experienced one of the most intense climaxes of his young life.

Tiberius continued to enjoy a passionate relationship with his godmother from then on, which continued after she became a widow. However, whenever he felt the urge to penetrate a lady in the rear, he made sure to re-visit the bagnio his father had taken him to, where there were plenty of willing whores who would cater for his needs.

So that night in Lady Bosomworth's drawing room Tiberius was well aware that a night of anal pleasure was not awaiting him. However, he was very fond of his godmother and he knew that once he had completed the favour she requested there would be at least one more night where he might arrange a nocturnal liaison with a lady whose sexual predilections were more in keeping with his own. Lady Bosomworth had a reputation for bringing couples into one another's orbit who might be well-matched and he felt sure that she might have lined up someone who was to his taste.

In the meantime, he also knew where his duty lay that evening. He had had his moment of naughtiness that afternoon with the pert little maid. Tonight, Eustacia would expect him to join her in her bed and pleasure her. Of course, there could be far worse prospects. He had never fucked Eustacia yet and not enjoyed the experience so he was happy with his lot.

At around ten o'clock Eustacia went through the charade of bidding him goodnight and ordered the servants to clear up and then go to bed themselves. Tiberius was sure that Grimes the butler was all too aware of everything that went on in this household and could only be cognisant of the fact that Lady Bosomworth had invited her godson to stay for a night before everyone else so she could spend a night with him alone and in peace. Grimes' face was impassive as Tiberius bade him goodnight. He asked if there was anything else he would like before retiring and leering slightly asked if he could send up one of the maids with some hot water. Tiberius did not like the man's attitude, especially after Beppe his valet had tipped him so handsomely. He wondered whether to withhold his tip on the day of departure but then decided against it. He needed the blasted man to be cooperative on his next visit he so could to afford to upset him.

He went to his room and quickly began to undress. Beppe who had been lurking somewhere in the vicinity knocked on the door and silently began to take his master's clothes and carefully folded them and put them away. Beppe had in fact thoughtfully already obtained a can of hot water and when Tiberius dismissed him, he left his master to wash in the basin alone.

Once Tiberius was clean and had donned a fresh nightshirt, he left his bedroom and made the short journey down to corridor to Eustacia's room. He found her staring out of the magnificent bay window into the darkness of the sky outside. Moonlight bathed her still beautiful face in its luminescence.

"Come Tiberius and look at the moon," she said softly. "I believe it is the full moon tonight. Do you think anyone lives up there?"

"Well they do say there is man in the moon," he replied. "And some writers suggest that one day men will build great flying ships and travel there."

"That would be wonderful to fly to the moon and make love on another planet," she whispered.

"Yes maybe one day we will be able to do that," he replied.

Soon they were naked on Eustacia's huge four poster bed. It was reputed that Queen Elizabeth had slept in the bed which was even older than the existing house and adorned with magnificently embroidered curtains. Tiberius knew his godmother's love of oral delights and so they arranged themselves in a soixante-neuf position and began to nibble one another's erogenous zones. Tiberius's head was soon buried on the brown forest of Eustacia's pubis while his tongue probed the luscious depths of her juicy cunt, licking out the nectar of her copious natural secretions. After some years of experience Marchwood was learning to appreciate the many different scents and flavours of women's cunts. Some women's were strong and musky, however, Eustacia's was more delicate while her juices had a delicious sweetness but lacked the saltiness which he appreciated in some ladies' secretions. He lapped at her pink slit savouring the aroma and flavour like some oenophile enjoying a fine vintage. In the meantime Eustacia lying beneath him had seized his prick which was hovering just above her face and was running her tongue across the purple dome of its head which was swelling as if to burst. Then Tiberius moaned in delight as her tongue grazed across the sensitive sac of his scrotum and gently sucked each of his balls in turn.

Soon the beautiful aristocrat was gently suckling on his rampant cock while his tongue bored deep into her pussy. He knew that Eustacia loved to feel his tongue caressing her clitoris more than anything, however, he withheld this supreme pleasure teasing her slightly as his tongue roamed over her mons, along her inner and outer lips and darted from time to time deep into her quivering cunt. When he could sense she was desperate, he shifted position so his cock was out of reach. Much as he loved her fellating him, he wanted them both to concentrate on her pleasure for a few minutes, before he entered her for a really exhilarating poke.

Now he was on all fours between her legs and he bent his head to once more to lap at her pussy. Eustacia momentarily pondered that she had trained her godson well. Of all the men she regularly made love with, he was by far the most skilled in cunnilingus. All too often her lovers made straight for her clitoris or did not even bother with that. Under her tutelage, Tiberius had learned to vary how he stimulated her and to build her climax slowly. She could feel her desire mounting. Soon she would need to feel him inside her and once she was ready, she would require very little fucking to achieve a momentous climax.

Tiberius was also aware of his partner's mounting desire. Eustacia was pushing her hips up to his face and writhing in pleasure as his tongue found that sensitive place in her pussy. Then at last his agile tongue was flicking across the sensitive bead of her clitoris. How much she wanted him to lick it more firmly but he just kept tormenting her, caressing her outer lips and finishing by merely glancing across the tip of her tiny bud. When she thought she could bear it no longer he began to circle the erect little organ which was now fully emerging from its hood. She quivered in ecstasy at the delicate but intense waves of pleasure which this sent running through her loins. Then he was sucking on the little organ with his lips, then tenderly biting it softly. How much she was yearning to be fucked now.

Just when she thought she could bear it no longer Tiberius rolled her onto her belly. One might have thought this would raise some fears that he intended to enter her tiny rear portal as he had done all those years ago. However, a trust had developed in their relationship and she knew that when he took her from behind he would take the broader route. She felt him crouched over her locating his throbbing prick between her moist pussy lips. Then with a firm thrust he possessed her. How she loved that sensation of being taken from behind, her lover's cock filling her moist fanny and driving deep inside her until it came to rest at the neck of her womb.

She could tell Tiberius was ready. Although she suspected he had probably buggered one of the maids that afternoon by way of a taster, he clearly still deeply desired her. He no longer teased her but instead began long form strokes into her from behind, his balls slapping against her body at the end of each stroke. He was mastering her and taking his pleasure from her body and she loved it. The pace of his thrusts quickened, she was so close to coming. She knew that now with years of experience he could control his own climax and would not disappoint her so she lay her face buried in the pillows enjoying the ravaging of her liquid pussy. Then she was flying, feeling as if air was lifting her beneath her wings as she soared higher and higher until with a burst of ecstasy she came in a long series of blissful peaks. Just as she was coming down from the clouds she heard Tiberius groan as he climaxed powerfully inside her pumping a warm jet of his liquid offering into her womb.

The next morning Tiberius was joined by Eustacia for breakfast. She normally took breakfast in bed but she felt she should come down that morning and keep him company. She also had a matter to discuss with him before the other guests arrived.

"My dear Tiberius, you recall the matter of Lady Bunbury and her daughter who I mentioned to you last night," she began.

Marchwood paused in the process of devouring a plate of devilled kidneys.

"I wondered whether you had given any further thought to the matter overnight," he added.

"I confess that after I left you last night I slept like a baby," he replied. "However, my feelings on the matter are unchanged. I am content to undertake the commission as a favour to you and because I can see that the alternative might be far worse for this poor girl. In fact, hopefully I can offer her a night of pleasure which she will never forget and place her on the path to enjoying different avenues to sensual delight."

"There is one more matter which I should clarify with you as well," her ladyship added somewhat nervously, taking a sip from her cup of Lapsang Souchong. "Lady Bunbury has insisted that she should be present when her daughter is corked."

"What the deuce! You mean to say she wants to sit and watch?" Marchwood remonstrated.

"Well yes," Lady Bosomworth wailed. She wants to ensure that you do not well.... take advantage of her daughter."

"So she is happy for me to bugger her daughter but she needs to supervise lest I take her other virginity," Marchwood replied angrily.

"Well she has never met you Tiberius," she responded. "Remember this role is normally taken by a trusted friend or family member."

Marchwood considered for a moment and then a plan formed in his mind.

"Very well I will consent to the mother being present but in return I have my own condition. The mother will need to demonstrate to her daughter how to conduct herself. She can assist me in tutoring her daughter," he said.

"Good heavens Tiberius, are you suggesting that you cork Lady Bunbury by way of some kind of demonstration for her daughter?" Lady Bosomworth asked incredulously.

"Well why ever not?" he replied. "If the girl could see her mother enjoying herself it would reassure her that there is nothing to fear from me."

"Well there is some sense in what you say," she answered. "However, I am not sure whether Lady Bunbury will agree to this. We must speak to her when she arrives."

After breakfast Lady Bosomworth took her leave and departed to check that the servants had everything in readiness for the arrival of the remainder of the guests. Machwood had already decided to spend the morning in the library. Lady Bosomworth had inherited one of the finest private libraries in the country from her husband, including many rare and ancient books. As a bibliophile, Marchwood could spend hours exploring the shelves and discovering unusual treasures. Like many gentlemen of that time, the late Lord Bosomworth had been an avid collector of pornographic works and these were housed in a special collection to which her ladyship had given him access and he had often enjoyed perusing the works it contained. However, today Marchwood's fancy took him elsewhere and after admiring an exquisite collection of Durer woodcuts and some marvellous hand coloured prints of South American fauna and flora, he finally settled down to read an account of the Lewis and Clark expedition across North America which had taken place at the beginning of the century.

He was wholly engrossed in his reading and was therefore surprised when the gong sounded for luncheon. He made his way towards the dining room, wondering if any other guests had arrived. As he entered the hallway, he saw Lady Bosomworth standing waiting and two women sweeping down the magnificent staircase.

"Ah my dear Lord Marchwood, you are just in time to meet the first of my guests to arrive," her ladyship said. "May I present Lady Bunbury and her eldest daughter Miss Penelope Bunbury."

Everyone shook hands and Marchwood said he hope their jouney had not been too tiresome. Fortunately the Bunburys resided in the same county as Lady Bosomworth so had only needed to undertake a relatively short drive and so had arrived in time for luncheon. Marchwood discreetly looked over the two ladies. The mother, Lady Bunbury was rather plump but with a pleasing curvaceousness to her figure. Although a little matronly, she still retained some of the bloom of youth and had a pleasant comely face. Her daughter was in many ways a younger version of her mother, possessing the same pleasing plumpness and a sweet angelic face. Twinkling blue eyes and cherry red lips added to her allure.

Everyone went in to luncheon and as they tucked in to cold salmon and roast chicken the conversation was largely small talk. It transpired that Miss Penelope had just completed her education under an excellent governess. She was highly proficient in playing the pianoforte, spoke excellent French and enjoyed water colour painting. Unfortunately, when Marchwood enquired which painters she particularly admired she seemed to become a little flustered. He decided to change the subject and asked her whether she had had an opportunity to utilise her knowledge of French by visiting France. This also met with a blank stare and Lady Bunbury intervened by suggesting that a visit to the Continent might be an excellent choice for her daughter as a honeymoon, following her marriage.

"So is Miss Penelope promised to some sweetheart?" Marchwood asked.

"Well no," her mother replied tartly. "She is only just about to enter society. However, I am sure a suitable match will be found shortly. There are so many wonderful eligible young gentlemen in our social circle."

After luncheon the four of them took coffee in the drawing room. Marchwood was uncertain as to how to tackle the elephant in the room of what was planned for that evening. He was therefore grateful when Lady Bosomworth at last broached the subject.

"My dear Lady Bosomworth, as you are aware you asked me to request a favour of Lord Marchwood and we have discussed the matter. His lordship would be happy to assist you with your request and feels honoured to be considered for such an undertaking, especially as you have not previously been acquainted. He has, however, a small request of his own to make in relation to this matter. Perhaps it would be better if he explained this himself."

"Lady Bunbury I am indeed honoured to be chosen for this very special task," he began, unsure how to continue. "I can assure you that I have much experience in matters of the heart and will endeavour to accomplish it with tact and sensitivity and in a manner, which I hope will leave dear Miss Penelope feeling more confident about approaching the duties which she will need to undertake as a future wife."

"This is all most reassuring, my lord," Lady Bunbury replied. "However, Lady Bosomworth intimated that you had a request of your own. Pray what would that be?"

"Well your ladyship," Marchwood continued. "I know that you are keen to keep your daughter company during tonight's little encounter. For myself, I have no objection to your chaperoning Miss Penelope. I can understand a mother's solicitude in ensuring all is done as it should be. However, I would suggest that it would remove much of the anxiety which is inevitably attendant on taking part in such a novel experience for a young lady if she were able to witness her own mother going through the same process."

"Are you really suggesting what I think you are?" Lady Bunbury retorted, blushing furiously.

"Come come, my lady," Marchwood countered. "This is surely a practice which you must have enjoyed many times. Who could be better qualified to demonstrate the pleasure to be gained from exploring the lesser avenues of erotic pleasure than a young lady's own mother who has already trodden these paths?"

"But I am a married lady," Lady Bunbury protested. "There is really no precedent for this."

"Lady Bunbury, I have no desire to argue the point on this," Marchwood replied." This is my offer. If you wish me to cork your daughter tonight and you insist on accompanying her, then I insist that you participate as I direct. Now I will take my leave so that you may consider the matter and consult Lady Bosomworth should you wish."

With that Marchwood stood up and gave a small bow to the ladies and made his exit. After this rather difficult conversation, he felt he needed some air and took a long walk in the park. Lady Bosomworth had a fine landscaped garden covering several acres, including several lakes, a number of Grecian temples and numerous statues. Marchwood took a walk around the largest lake, stopping to admire some of the fine temples and follies which adorned the surrounding landscape. He finally returned across the Palladian bridge, from where he could see a couple of carriage drawing up at the entrance to the house. On arriving back at the house, Marchwood found that most of the other guests had already arrived. He was conducted into the drawing room by the butler and as he entered, he was accosted by Lady Bosomworth.