Marchwood Ch. 05: Venus in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon they were ascending into the hills and the air was a little cooler. It was a beautiful day with just a few small white puffs of cloud and a gentle breeze on the hilltops. Once they reached the crest of the ridge, Mrs Sinclair pulled up her horse and the whole valley in which Amalabad and the camp was situated on the banks of the undulating river came into view.

For a few moments they paused in silence admiring the magnificent prospect before them then Mrs Sinclair shouted, ""I'll race you," and was off on her horse at a gallop along the ridge. Despite her protestations that she would not be able to keep up, Mrs Sinclair was clearly a highly skilled horsewoman and was mounted on a steed no less swift than Marchwood's. He pushed Coraline into her fastest gallop but even so was only just able to keep up with his companion. At last at the other end of the ridge Mrs Sinclair reined her horse in and allowed him to catch up.

"I believe you were too modest about your equestrian abilities Mrs Sinclair, you appear to be an excellent rider," commented Marchwood.

"Oh I assure you Mr Marchwood that whatever I ride, I ride exceedingly well," she replied with a lascivious grin. "Now Mr Marchwood, if you wish to return to camp we may follow the ridge down and then return by the usual track. However, if you have a mind to I will show you another way, which takes you down to a charming valley on the far side of the hills. There we can find my favourite picnic spot by a small waterfall. I must confess I can offer little in the way of a picnic merely a few sandwiches but they may suffice to refresh us before our return trip."

"That sounds quite delightful," replied Marchwood, only to eager to spend a little longer in the company of this intriguing lady.

So they guded the horses down a somewhat precipitous track until they reached the valley bottom. There they followed a delightful stream bordered by trees. It occurred to Marchwood that they were some distance from the camp and he recalled how he and his men had had to rescue the missionaries when he first came to this region. Perhaps there were hidden dangers here too. He unbuttoned his holster and checked his revolver just in case.

After riding about a mile Mrs Sinclair reined in her horse at a delightful spot. The stream ran over some large boulders creating a series of small waterfalls and on the bank was lush grass for the horses and a perfect spot for a picnic in the shade of some large trees. They dismounted and Mrs Sinclair retrieved a small bag and a picnic blanket from her saddle bag and led Marchwood to the river bank. She handed him the blanket and he laid it out flat on the ground. She sat down and motioned to him to be seated beside her.

Marchwood was very conscious that he was alone in the company of the wife of a more senior officer. If they had been observed by anyone from the regiment there was no doubt that tongues would wag. Moreover, Mrs Sinclair was one of the Petticoats along with Mrs Forsythe. If Mrs Forsythe discovered he had been riding and picnicking with her rival Mrs Sinclair he was not sure she would be well pleased. However, he could not really extricate himself from the situation and he was not sure that he wanted to. Any wish to be anywhere else finally dissolved completely when Mrs Sinclair removed her hat and allowed her magnificent blonde tresses to fall around her shoulders. He could not resist when she offered him a fish paste sandwich with one of her most dazzling smiles.

"So have you heard from Captain Sinclair since he departed?" Marchwood asked trying to make polite conversation with mouthful of sandwich.

"Only one letter from Delhi," replied Mrs Sinclair. "He is well and full of excitement at the prospect of being off to war. From what he says all is well with the rest of the battalion."

"You must miss him dreadfully," commented Marchwood.

"Oh not as much as you might think," she replied. "I find ways to amuse myself."

Once again there was something in the way she lingered over the word "amuse" which was rather suggestive and hinted that she was trying to tell Marchwood something.

"So how do you amuse yourself Mrs Sinclair?" Marchwood asked. "Riding is obviously one of your chief pleasures and I can imagine that the society of the other regimental ladies must consume a deal of your time."

"Oh you would be surprised what I get up to Mr Marchwood," she replied mysteriously.

They finished their sandwiches and drank some cool lime juice which Mrs Sinclair's cook had prepared.

"Well thank you for sharing your picnic with me Mrs Sinclair," Marchwood declared.

"I think it is time we dropped the formalities Augustus, isn't it. My first name is Elizabeth but my close friends call me Lizzie," she said.

"In that case I hope you will call me Gus. There is this appalling tradition in the Marchwood family that we all get called after Roman emperors but nobody ever actually uses the name they were christened with," he replied.

"Perhaps you would like dessert?" Lizzie asked.

"Oh I didn't know there was any," Gus replied.

"Well there is nothing which is actually edible unless of course you intend to eat me," Lizzie responded.

"I cannot think of anything more delicious," he said.

"Have you had much experience of eating ladies?" Lizzie asked.

"Well more than a little," Gus replied.

"I suppose Mrs Forsythe is an able tutor," she slyly responded.

"Oh you know about that," Marchwood said a little taken aback. "Well yes as a matter of fact but there have been other ladies."

"Excellent, I do like a chap who knows what he is doing," she continued. "Perhaps you would like to demonstrate to me that you do know what you are doing."

Augustus leaned forward bringing his face close to that of Elizabeth. She moved a little closer to him parting her lips almost imperceptibly. He could not have had a clearer invitation and he gently pressed his mouth against hers. She pulled him in close to her and it was her tongue that first explored his mouth, swirling around his tongue before he reciprocated. As they kissed his hand roved under the hem if her skirt exploring the smooth skin first of her calves and then of her thighs. To Augustus's delight he quickly discovered that Elizabeth was wearing no drawers and he lost no time in caressing the light silky down covering her Mount of Venus. Then Elizabeth gasped as one finger insinuated itself between her nether lips and began to gently explore the moist depths of her secret grotto. Soon Elizabeth was squirming in delight as Augustus eagerly caressed her blooming clitoris while continuing to kiss her not only on her lips but also neck and ears.

"My dear Gus if you want your dessert I think now would be a good time," murmured Elizabeth as she felt ever stronger waves of pleasure washing though her loins as he pressed his finger in and out of the depths of her gushing pussy.

Augustus gently raised the hem of her skirt exposing for the first time her exquisitely turned pale legs surmounted by the most delicate triangle of soft blonde curls. He parted her thighs and bent his head to take the first delicious mouthful if his dessert. Pushing his tongue deep into her cleft he tasted at last the delectable nectar leaking from her tender little cunt, savouring its sweet and slighty salty flavour combined with that indefinable sexual odour of a highly aroused woman.

Elizabeth moaned in delight as Gus reamed out her tight fanny and then even more when his tongue found her throbbing clit and began to circle it so it swelled to its fullness. It was not that Elizabeth did not love her husband or that he failed to sexually satisfy her, it was simply that in his absence she need to have her physical cravings satisfied elsewhere. Of course, she often resorted to satisfying herself, lying alone in her bed and feverishly rubbing herself until she climaxed. She had also resorted to using the long handle of her hairbrush as a form of dildo, penetrating herself at the front and sometimes even at the rear in order to feel some of the sensation of being taken by a man. However, none of these expedients satisfied her deepest needs for long. Her liaisons with men other than her husband were always utterly discreet and she was horrified at the risks which she knew her friend Caroline Forsythe was willing to take. But then Caroline had a unique arrangement with her husband who was wiling to turn a blind eye in return for being able to commit his own discretions. She would much prefer that George should never become aware of her infidelity despite the fact that he might at that moment be reclining in a Delhi whorehouse being mounted by some native harlot.

Young Gus certainly possessed some facility in relation to his oral skills, it was no wonder that Caroline had taken to the boy so much. It was a shame that Caroline was unwilling to share but this would need to be a once and forever moment of pleasure lest she do anything which might ruin their friendship. Elizabeth could feel her lust overtaking her. Part of her didn't want Gus to stop. A couple more minutes of this and she would certainly achieve a monumental climax. She could then reciprocate with either her hand or her mouth leaving the lad satisfied and pretend to herself that she had never really been unfaithful. However, Elizabeth knew that she needed more than this. She craved that feeling of a man's organ inside her body. Nothing pleased her more than being penetrated and possessed by a cock and it didn't matter too much in which orifice she received it.

"Oh Gus my dear, I think it is time you fucked me," murmured Elizabeth.

"With pleasure my dear," he answered and pulled himself forward so he was kneeling between her thighs. He grasped his tool and began to direct it between her nether lips into the gaping pink slit which he had been so recently caressing with his tongue.

"No not there my love," she gasped. "I cannot risk it that way. No you may use my smaller hole if you wish or if you find that repugnant then I will happily allow you the use of my mouth."

"You mean you wish me to bugger you?" Marchwood asked not quite believing his luck.

"Yes I am sorry if that shocks you my dear," she replied.

"Not in the least," he responded. "In fact there is nothing in world which I would desire more at this moment. It is just that not many ladies seem to appreciate being taken in that manner."

"I do believe that is the case, in fact I know for a fact that our mutual friend Caroline Forsythe has a perfect horror of sodomy as I am sure you are aware. However, I am not Caroline and have opened my mind to that particular byway of pleasure. I have no great desire to fall with child while my husband is away on campaign so let us enjoy ourselves in a manner which will hopefully not result in any embarrassing consequences."

Augustus was at first unsure how to proceed so he asked, "Is there any erm... well.... any particular way..."

"Oh I have no preference about position but I would insist that you employ a little lubrication. In my experience it makes things far easier for all parties and riding home with a sore bottom can be so uncomfortable," Elizabeth replied. "If you look in my bag you will discover a small bottle of ghee which my cook uses for cooking, however, it also makes a most excellent lubricant. Please apply a little before we go any further."

Augustus reached into the bag and found the small bottle of golden fluid. As he turned back he was greeted by the delicious prospect of Elizabeth kneeling on the blanket with her skirts pulled up around her hips. She had slimmer hips and buttocks than Caroline but they offered him a vision of two delicious mounds cleft by a dark gorge. He leaned forward and gently pulled apart her nether cheeks, exposing the tiny pink rosette nestling between them. He could not resist bending in and running his tongue up the length of her valley and the gently caressing the tight pink star with the tip of his tongue.

"Ooh Augustus you are a very naughty boy," squealed Lizzie in delight. "Now are you going to apply some of that lubricant?"

He opened the bottle and dribbled a little of the clarified melted butter down Lizzie's crack, then he smeared some around her little rosette before gently easing his index finger into her anus. Elizabeth gasped as she felt her tiny orifice being opened up by his invading digit. Augustus gently probed deeper ensuring that the lining of her sphincter was fully lubricated. The he turned his attention to his own organ which was now a throbbing pole of flesh. He coated it with some more of the ghee, recalling how the Hindus would pour offerings to the god Shiva over his lingam. Having anointed his own lingam he found the entrance to her guda and began his entry into that temple of bliss.

"Oh Gus my dear please be gentle, I don't do this very often," pleaded Elizabeth as he eased his erect prick into her tight back passage.

Augustus paused for a moment allowing her to acclimatise herself to the fleshy baton which was halfway up her backside. Elizabeth might pleasure herself with her hairbrush handle but it did not have the thickness of Augustus's well-endowed manhood and she needed to time to get used to this new invader. When she seemed ready, he began to gently press his manhood deeper into her colon. Slowly half inch by half inch her probed deeper until at last his entire rod was entirely buried in her narrow passage.

"Oh Gus are you all the way inside me I feel terribly stretched," Elizabeth groaned.

"Yes my dear, you feel deliciously tight, one might almost fancy you had never done this before.

He began to gently move his prick back and forth asking her if it were too uncomfortable.

"Oh my dear boy, that is too delicious, do you mind if I touch myself? I think a few minutes of this and I will be in seventh heaven," Elizabeth murmured.

Augustus began to gently fuck Mrs Sinclair's delicious arsehole on the riverbank in the shade of the trees. He had had enormous pleasure from his encounters with Mrs Forsythe but they could not compare with the thrill of making love to this beautiful blonde officer's wife who was permitting him access to her most forbidden love hole. Her anal muscles gripped his cock firmly and provided a delightful massaging sensation with each movement of his prick. Elizabeth began to finger her own clitoris and as she accelerated the strumming of her fingers across her swelling bud, he sped up his thrusts into her bowels. Soon Elizabeth was uttering soft groans of ecstasy as her waves of pleasure rose higher and higher until at last they engulfed her in flood of rapture. She could not remember coming so hard for a long time and writhed in bliss as Augustus repeatedly penetrated deep into her colon. Augustus himself was getting close to his own climax but before he could complete, Elizabeth begged him to change position.

"Gus my dear would you be a darling and let me turn over. I would love to see your face as you come inside me," she pleaded.

Soon Elizabeth was lying on her back and had pulled her knees back against her chest, exposing her delicious pink crevice leading down to the now rather reddened opening of her bum hole. Augustus re-positioned himself and then gently sank his prick into the still tight opening. Elizabeth groaned as she once more felt herself stretched wide in this new position. Now Augustus began to vigorously pump his cock into her rear entry, feeling his own climax build and build until at last he orgasmed and violently ejaculated deep into her bowels. Elizabeth gasped as she felt her lover's seed wash her innards. He lay there for some time clasped in her arms until his softening cock slid from the grasp of her now slippery anal orifice.

Augustus would happily have stayed longer and even essayed a second round of lovemaking had time allowed. However, they both realised that to avoid suspicion it was better that they did not spend too long alone in one another's company. So it was that they galloped back across the hills and found their way back to the camp.

They pulled up in front of the stables and Mrs Sinclair's groom came running out to assist her in dismounting and then lead her horse away though not without a scowl of disapproval in Augustus's direction. Augustus dismounted himself and handed his horse over to another groom.

"Your syce doesn't seem to like me very much for some reason," he commented to Elizabeth.

"Oh I think he is just very protective," she responded with a strange smile.

After that she thanked him for his company on her ride as if that was all there was to it and they parted.

Chapter 10 : A mysterious contagion

The following day Augustus was passing near the guest bungalows and decided to make a quick check on the stone where he left messages for Caroline. He had not heard from her for days and was surprised when he lifted the stone and found a tiny folded note.

"Tomorrow 3" was the terse message it contained.

So it was the following day that he made his way to their usual tryst. He walked in the door expecting Caroline to warmly embrace him after they had been apart for some time.

"So what have you been up to Augustus?" demanded Caroline.

"What do you mean?" he responded thinking quickly.

"I mean that you were seen riding out with that harlot Elizabeth Sinclair a couple of days ago," she responded tartly.

"I see you have your spies everywhere," Augustus shot back.

"As the senior lady of the regiment it is my business to know everything that goes on in this camp," she explained.

"Well it is simple enough," Augustus explained. "I was riding out when I saw her returning to camp with her syce trailing behind. His horse had thrown a shoe and poor Mrs Sinclair had been obliged to abandon her ride. I simply volunteered to take the place of her syce."

"So you did everything her syce usually does for her?" Caroline asked.

"Well I accompanied her for her ride. We picnicked by the river and then returned," Augustus replied.

"Well I think her syce does a bit more than that usually," she added.

"What do mean?" he asked.

"Well my informants suggest that Mrs butter wouldn't melt in my mouth Sinclair has been keeping herself satisfied with that groom while the valiant Captain is away fighting," she explained.

Augustus suddenly realised the true situation and also how angry Caroline was at his behaviour.

"I am truly sorry Caroline, it was a moment of madness and I gave into temptation. I hope you can forgive me," he pleaded.

"I am not sure I can, you have betrayed my trust and loyalty. Begone with you!" she retorted.

Despite all his pleadings Augustus was ushered out of the door and trailed back across the camp to his own bungalow in a very disconsolate state.

Augustus heard nothing from Elizabeth in the following week but a new development in the camp was soon distracting him and all the other members of the regiment. A strange sickness was sweeping through the camp with queues of officers and men lining up for sick parade. Doctor Mcintyre and his assistant were overwhelmed. Those who caught the illness were taken down with severe stomach cramps, usually accompanied by a fever and vomiting. One of the barracks had to be converted into a quarantine ward while most of the officers affected took to their beds in their own bungalows. Within a couple of weeks only around half the battalion were able to turn out for the morning parade. The European officers in particular seemed more affected by the contagion with only a handful still able to report for duty.

A few days later Marchwood was summoned to the Colonel's office. He found Major O'Rourke and Subaltern Peachey already outside. A few moments later the Colonel called them inside.

"I am afraid we have received some very bad news today by a messenger from the Maharajah of Chandarabad," the Colonel said." His cousin has stirred up a revolt against him and is besieging him in his fort with a force of about a thousand rebels. He has asked us if we can assist in lifting the siege and put down the rebels."

1...89101112...18