Marchwood Ch. 05: Venus in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Henry looked up in surprise when I entered and asked what on earth I was doing in my get up. I explained that today I was no longer Caroline but I was now Charles, a new officer in his company. At first Henry was utterly perplexed as to what was going on. However, once I became a little suggestive and commented on what a handsome company commander I had and other similar compliments he began to get the gist of what I was about. To make things entirely obvious I bent over his desk in exactly the pose that poor old Cholmondley had assumed on that dreadful day when I caught them in flagrante delicto. I then asked him if there was anything which I might do to speed my promotion in the regiment. I mad out that I was an naïve and inexperienced young officer who was trying to curry favour with his new commander."

"Henry now entered fully into the spirit of our little game and ordered me to drop my trousers. A sudden thrill ran through me, he had taken the bait and now I too was committed to play out my role. I nervously undid my belt and my trousers dropped to the floor. Underneath I wore no drawers and my naked posterior was now entirely exposed to Henry's gaze. He approached me cautiously and unbuttoned himself and pulled out his not inconsiderable manhood which was already standing up like a tentpole. He moved behind me and began to lodge himself in the usual place. However, I stayed him, saying that he should remember I was a young man and that he should take me as he would one of his own sex. Henry was at first nonplussed. He asked me whether I really meant what he thought I did. To make things absolutely clear I begged him to bugger me. I really don't think Henry expected this. He was silent for a moment and then explained that we would need to employ some lubrication and that even with this I might find this mode of lovemaking rather painful. I retorted that I did not care, I only wanted to please my commanding officer."

"Henry opened a drawer I his desk and pulled out a small glass pot. I looked over my shoulder in amazement as he dipped a finger into the pot and coated it with some kind of sticky ointment. I felt his finger pressing against my tight nether orifice and then he gently slid it into my back passage. The sensation was to say the least curious. I had experienced the sensation of waste matter exiting from this orifice but never of anything journeying inwards. The feeling was not painful but rather one of fullness as if I was about to experience a bowel movement. Henry began to slide his finger around in my back passage. I was not sure if this was supposed to be pleasurable but I cannot say that was my experience. He then announced that now my passage was suitably lubricated that he would proceed to the next stage provided that I was amenable. I began to have some doubts. After all, if I had experienced some discomfort at being penetrated by his finger alone, how much more unpleasant might the sensation be when being impaled by the full girth of his tumescent manhood."

"Henry applied some of the ointment to himself and then seemed ready to proceed. He asked me one more time if I really wanted to continue with this course. Inwardly I was experiencing the most profound doubts, however, I felt I could not express them. I wanted to be a faithful and loving wife and satisfy my husband's needs. I certainly did not want him going back to Subaltern Cholmondley or any other young officer to have them fulfilled. I was his wife and this was my duty. I therefore murmured by assent, trying to sound encouraging and felt Henry press the greasy tip of his manhood against my tightly clenched little sphincter. To his credit Henry was as gentle as possible and initially merely pushed the tip gingerly against my firmly closed portal. I could sense that he was making little headway against this resistance and tried my best to relax my muscles. Eventually, by gently pressure and using his hand to guide his swollen pole he managed to insert the bulbous tip of his erection just inside me. My poor little back door felt horribly stretched, even by this limited instrusion."

"Henry allowed me to rest and accommodate myself to this new sensation before he gave another firmer thrust pushing a good inch of his manhood into my back passage. I squealed in pain as I experienced a sharp stabbing sensation in my vitals. Henry was horrified and again paused asking me whether I wished him to abandon our attempt. However, I was the daughter and husband of Indian army officers and had experienced many dangers and vicissitudes already in my life. I would do my duty to my husband and to England and endure so I encouraged Henry to continue while wishing that the whole ordeal would be concluded very soon. Henry gave another push and embedded his magnificent phallus even deeper in my bowels. Once more I felt a stab of pain but attempted to stifle my groans for fear of distracting Henry from his mission."

"After another pause Henry finally managed to get all his organ sheathed inside me. I could feel him pressing against my buttocks but most of all I felt my back passage most horribly distended and an overwhelming sensation of fullness in my bowels. I have spoken to some ladies who have also experienced this form of lovemaking who have expressed how thrilling they find it and how much they enjoy the feeling of being entirely possessed by their husband or lover but I cannot say this was my reaction. What is more the whole process became even more excruciatingly uncomfortable when Henry began thrusting into me albeit in a very slow and gently manner at the commencement. I was forced to bite on one of my hands to stifle my cries. Henry thrust away manfully for a couple of minutes and thankfully towards the end of that time I began to learn how to relax my musculature and the pain diminished somewhat. However, there was no sign of Henry experiencing an imminent climax and I began to wonder how much longer our coupling would endure."

"After a while Henry paused and asked me if I was able to continue. Rather reluctantly I replied that I wished to proceed to the final climax but I hoped he would be able to conclude quite soon. Henry appeared to take this as a signal to accelerate matters and began to thrust much more vigorously into my now very sore rear end. The sharp stabs of pain consequent upon his initial penetration were now replaced by a hot burning sensation. The nearest equivalent would be the sensations I have experienced the following day after eating a fiery Indian curry, except in this case many times more uncomfortable. Henry was now buggering me furiously, puffing and grunting in a concerted effort to achieve his climax. At last he uttered a mighty groan and I felt the curious sensation of his hot seed flooding into my bowels."

"Upon concluding Henry Pulled up his trousers and collapsed in his chair. For some time I could not move and simply lay across his desk, my over-sized trousers pooled around my ankles and sticky secretions leaking from my nether regions. Eventually, I managed to drag myself to my feet and pull up my trousers. Henry pulled me onto his knee and embraced me affectionately. He thanked me effusively for the effort I had made to accommodate to his predilections and expressed his feeling that I was the best wife in the world. I appreciated these sentiments but I have to say I had derived almost no pleasure from the entire experience, in fact I wondered whether Henry would now expect this to become a regular feature of our lovemaking and began to dread the prospect."

"For a couple of weeks Henry and I reverted to our easy married existence. Henry was even more affectionate and attentive than usual but seemed in no hurry to enter into any intimacies. It was a couple of weeks later when we were settling down for the night that Henry at last broached the subject. He asked me how I would feel about renewing our intimacy in the same vein as our last encounter. My inward feelings about this were of some trepidation, however, I still wished to continue in my role as a faithful and loving wife. If this was what would satisfy Henry then surely I should acceded to his wishes. Somewhat hesitantly I stated that I would be happy to consent to whatever her desired. So it was that a few minutes later I found myself lying on my side with Henry behind me amply lubricating my quivering little rosette. Once again he was gentle and considerate in inserting his ample member into my tight recess. Although a little less painful than my previous experience I still experienced considerable discomfort, especially when Henry began to thrust slowly and deeply into my back passage."

"Once again Henry seemed to be experiencing some difficulty in climaxing and spent some minutes puffing and heaving into my bottom without success. Eventually he announced that he did not think he would be able to complete unless we could change position. To my surprise he rolled me onto my stomach and straddled my thighs. Mercifully he applied a little more of the lubricant cream to my already smarting nether orifice and then parting my cheeks he thrust his engorged phallus back into my tiny chasm. This position proved to be even more painful than the last but at least Henry appeared to be getting more excited. He began to sodomise me vigorously and emitted groans of appreciation as his thrusts accelerated in my poor backside. At long last he gave a mighty shudder and I felt his organ spurting forth inside my back passage before he collapsed on top of me."

"I began to wonder how much longer I could endure this form of coitus. Admittedly Henry seemed to derive more satisfaction from it than our conventional lovemaking. However, even this to my mind rather perverse from of intercourse did not seem to excite him as much as I had hoped and I sometimes felt that he was taking part in the process out of a similar sense of duty to that which I felt. We essayed this form of conjugation on a few more occasions until one night Henry appeared to be entirely unable or unwilling to continue despite having manfully buggered me for some minutes. I asked him if something was amiss and he finally confessed that although he was entirely appreciative of my efforts to satisfy his longings, making love to me, even in this manner, was really no substitute to for the same experience with one of his own sex. Henry expressed a revulsion at his own nature and seemed entirely sincere when he stated that he wished he could love me in the way a husband should love his wife. I tried to reassure him that he was in every respect except this one and entirely perfect husband and beseeched him not to reproach himself. It is in fact my belief that we are all created as we are by our maker. Surely God must have implanted these desires in Henry, how unfair it then was for society to reproach men such as he for succumbing to their impulses. While attempting to mollify Henry in this way I was also heartily relieved that I might never have to experience the kind of battering that I had had to endure that night and on previous occasions. We talked into the small hours of the morning without finding any kind of resolution to the dreadful impasse in which we then found ourselves before we finally fell asleep."

"A couple of days later Henry put down his newspaper at breakfast time and announced that he was willing to grant me a divorce. He stated that he would happily provide evidence of his adultery with another woman so that I might petition for divorce leaving him entirely to blame. I was entirely taken aback at this but when I had recovered my composure I reassured Henry that I had absolutely no desire to seek a divorce at which a look of relief crossed his face. Of course the scandal of a divorce would have severely damaged his chances of promotion, however, even had he taken the blame my own reputation would doubtless have also been tarnished so there was really no question of us following that route."

"I then suggested to Henry that there was another way in which we might continue to live together in harmony. I would be willing to permit him to indulge in his little infidelities with other gentlemen provided he assumed the utmost discretion and did nothing to bring down a scandal which would have engulfed both of us. Henry brightened considerably at this suggestion and expressed his profound gratitude. However, I continued by explaining that in return I would of course expect the same licence. If I could not find satisfaction in our marriage bed it was surely only fair that I might pursue my own pleasure elsewhere. At first Henry was somewhat reluctant to accede to this demand but eventually he realised it was the only course of action which would permit us to continue to display the outward appearance of marital harmony while also allowing us both to pursue satisfaction on our own terms. In my subsequent experience this is the way a good number of successful marriages proceed. "So it has been for the last twenty years of more. Henry and I live in tolerable affection for one another while at the same time enjoying our own pleasurable outlets. I have to say I have had some most delightful dalliances albeit interspersed with some which have been far less satisfactory."

At this Augustus interjected for the first time, having listened with rapt fascination to Carloine's history.

"So where does our relationship rank in the hierarchy of these dalliances as you call them?"

"Oh my dear, you are of course at the very topmost rank. You are not only very dear to my heart but also one of my most thoughtful and considerate lovers," Caroline replied.

"But what of the fact that I would dearly love to sodomise you in the same manner as your husband did all those years ago," Augustus responded.

"Well I am afraid that will never happen my dear. Indeed if that were a precondition of you continuing with our relationship we would sadly have to part. That is something I will never again grant to any man, not even you my dear Augustus," Caroline explained.

"In that case let us put all such thoughts from our minds and proceed as we have thus far," pleaded Augustus. "I have to say that I adore you my dearest Caroline and that will be but a small price to pay if I am able to continue making love to you in whatever manner you desire."

So it was that Augustus and Caroline declared a truce, coming together and sealing their treaty with a passionate kiss. Then Caroline slipped off her robe and pulled off her nightdress, ince more exposing her glorious nakedness to Augustus's lusting gaze. He devoured her full plump breasts for a moment but then she sank to her knees and began to apply her tongue to the full length of his manhood. He attempted to pull her to her feet so he could worship her splendid bosoms but she waved him away intent on pleasuring him, perhaps wishing to show him he was now entirely forgiven. Augustus stood there enjoying the exquisite pleasure if his mistresses mouth around his shaft. She tenderly licked his pendant sac and then took each pendant stone in her mouth gently sucking on it in the most delicious manner. Then her tongue was roving up and down his shaft again before she enclosed his now swollen cockhead between her lips and suckled it slowly and gently, swirling her tongue across the tip and around the rim. Caroline was a past mistress of the art of fellatio but that night she excelled even herself, teasing and tormenting Augustus for twenty minutes or more. Eventually she broke off just as he felt that he would no longer be able to hold off his climax for any longer.

"Come to bed and fuck me," demanded Caroline. I have longed so much for that the last few days.

To Augustus's surprise Caroline crawled onto the bed and remained on her elbows and knees offering him a full view of her enticing rear. She possessed the most glorious derriere with full rounded cheeks with the most creamy and smooth skin. At the base a generous tuft of dark hair protruded, not entirely concealing the generous plump lips of her vulva. For a moment, the thought crossed Augustus's mind that she had relented and was offering him the tight orifice of her rear entrance, nestled between those delicious hillocks. The Caroline spoke as if reading his thoughts.

"Take me from behind Gus my darling, but remember what I said, no funny business," she instructed him.

Augustus quickly slipped off his remaining clothes and joined her on the bed. He bent down licking along the length of her furry slit from the rear but Caroline was impatient to be penetrated and urged him on. Grasping his rampant pole in his right hand he guided it into her moist slit and thrust his weapon into her as far as it would go. For a moment he paused, enjoying the exquisite sensation of her velvety cunt enfolding his throbbing prick.

"Oh Gus my dear, it feels so good to have your delicious cock back inside me. Now give me a good hard fuck," Caroline demanded.

Augustus was only too willing to comply and began to drive his throbbing tool slowly and firmly back and forth in Caroline's gushing vagina. After a couple of minutes, he leaned forward and began to caress her aching clitoris but she brushed his hand away.

"Just fuck me my darling, I am so close to coming," she gasped.

He speeded up the pace of his thrusts. He knew that Caroline liked to be penetrated masterfully and now he rode her like some wild mare as she bucked and writhed in ecstasy beneath him, pushing her hips back to meet each thrust and groaning in delight as she felt his pulsating knob penetrate deeply up to the entrance of her womb.

"Oh Gus my dearest boy, don't stop, I am so close," pleaded Caroline. "Oh sweet Jesus I am going to... Oh my gosh.... Ooooh!

After that Caroline's voice dissolved into a muffled animal cry as she crested the pinnacle of her climax, her body quivering in ecstasy. Only second later she felt the hot wet burst inside her as Augustus released his first wave of sperm, climaxing himself with a grunt of pleasure. This sensation triggered another smaller orgasm which she enjoyed as her lover continued to pump his seed into her gushing channel.

After they had made love, Caroline and Augustus lay entwined in one another's arms in the darkness. For once they were under no pressure. Caroline did not have to rush off to take tea with one of her lady friends and Augustus had no regimental duties. They had the whole night together if they wished. They talked softly for some time and Cariline questioned Augustus about his childhood and his family. He began to open up to her a little for the first time.

"I had a happy childhood. My father Lord Marchwood owns a large estate on the edge of the great forest of Marchwood from which my family takes its name. My mother was my father's second wife. By all accounts his first marriage was not a happy one. I believe his first wife took rather more interest in her French maid than in my father and when he eventually discovered this he sued for divorce. Having said that I suspect my father was no angel. I have heard rumours that he set up a servant girl as his mistress. She had got herself in the family way by a footman and agreed to become a model for his painting. By all accounts she did more than model for him. They say that we Marchwood men are cursed and maybe that is true. Maybe that is what led my father to treat that poor girl as he did."

"What do you mean the Marchwood men are cursed?" asked Caroline.

Augustus continued. "Well on of my ancestors Sir Vespasian Marchwood was a Justice of the Peace back in the seventeenth century. A woman was brought before his court accused of witchcraft. He found her guilty and sentenced her to hang. As she was about to be turned off the ladder by the hangman she uttered a curse on Sir Vespasian and all his decendants. She cursed us all to be damned sodomities and to find no pleasure but in that perversion."

1...678910...18