Marchwood Ch. 05: Venus in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally after a week or so Marchwood sneaked down to the guest bungalows just as it was getting dark. Most of the regiment were preparing to take dinner and the compound was quiet. He lifted the whitewashed rock and to his joy there was a tiny piece of paper nestling beneath it. Inscribed on it in tiny handwriting was the terse message: 'Wed 3'.

His heart soared; Wednesday was the following day. He would at last see his lover and, he fervently hoped, enjoy the divine pleasure of conjoining with her again. In the intervening time he had abstained from all sexual gratification. The masters at school had lectured him on the evils of masturbation and he tried as far as possible to avoid that temptation, although he was not entirely convinced that blindness and insanity would be the reward of those who indulged in the vice as predicted by Dr Roberts, his science master.

That night he lay in his bed trying to sleep. In his mind he replayed his recent encounters with Caroline Forsythe. The exquisite sensation of her lips wrapped around his cock in the summerhouse. The hot lusty fuck they had enjoyed in the guest bungalow the previous week and the way in which she had responded so enthusiastically to the sensations of his prick plunging into her luscious cunt. He could feel his manhood hardening and the temptation to frig himself was almost overwhelming. It was a long time before he was able to relax enough to fall asleep.

The next day he kept himself busy all morning. He watched his company marching across the parade ground standing alongside Captain Seward and the other company officers.

"I say Marchwood, your platoon is looking damnably fine," commented Seward. "Perfectly turned out and in step, have you been working on them?"

"Well just a little," Augustus replied, swelling with pride. "It's really all down to Havildar Narayan and the Naiks. I have an excellent collection of NCOs."

"Well they are a credit to you, Marchwood," Seward continued. "You have made an excellent start in the regiment. Just make sure you keep it up and don't make any cock-ups and I am sure you will do well."

Marchwood was not sure what to make of this. Was the mention of possible cock-ups a reference to a potential failure in his duties as an officer or was it a coded warning about something else? Had some hint of his relationship with Caroline reached Seward's ears and was he warning him of the potential damage it might do to his career? It was too late to change tack now. He knew that he had to see Caroline that afternoon. At three precisely he arrived at the bungalow and let himself in. Caroline was waiting for him as before.

"Ah Augustus, I do like a man who arrives on time. It's lovely to see you again," she began. "Unfortunately I cannot stay, Mrs Buller has invited me and some of the other ladies to tea this afternoon and I really could not refuse."

Augustus's heart sank and he replied, "Please don't go straight away. Can we not spend a few minutes together. I cannot tell you how much I have been longing to have you in my arms again."

"Oh Gus, I have missed you too. Come here and kiss me but I really must go soon," she replied.

They embraced and he gently pressed his lips to hers but after a few moments neither one of them could restrain themselves and they sank into a deep and passionate kiss.

"Oh Caroline, I want you so much, have we not time enough to indulge ourselves if only fleetingly?" Augustus pleaded.

"Very well but you will have to be quick," replied Caroline who was feeling quite as lustful as Augustus. "Here I will bend over the table and you may take me from behind but do not take too long,"

With that she bent over the table in the centre of the room and lifted her skirts arranging them in careful folds across her back. Marchwood looked in wonder for the first time at the exquisite rear view of his lover. He gazed in wonder at the exquisite pair of plump creamy buttocks and the small tuft of dark hair discernible at their base. Then following down were a fine pair of well rounded alabaster thighs. His manhood which was already swelling with the excitement of their passionate kiss now sprang full to attention. He quickly removed his jacket and unbuttoned his trousers. Stepping forward he positioned himself behind Caroline, he wondered whether he should indulge in any preliminaries, however, she quickly decided for him.

"That's it Gus, don't dally. We have very little time. Please just enter me," she commanded.

So it was that he seized his stiffened weapon and finding her well lubricated slit he thrust it inwards to the hilt.

"Oh Gus I cannot express how delightful that feels," she groaned. "Now come, fuck me as quick as you like. I cannot dally much longer."

He required no further encouragement. He had been dying for this moment all week. He withdrew his cock a little and thrust in again and then began vigorously impaling her with his shaft.

"Oh yes Gus don't wait for me just give me your seed, fill me up my darling," Caroline implored him.

Augustus looked down and saw the delicious sight of his his prick disappearing between Caroline's buttocks. Occasionally he could glimpse the tiny brown star nestling above the larger orifice which he was so vigorously penetrating. How delightful it would be to sink his cock into that tight dark hole but there was no time for that today. Nevertheless, the thought of it pushed him closer to the edge and his thrusting became even more frenzied until he felt the violent rush of his orgasm engulf him shooting mighty spurts of his come deep into Caroline's womb.

No sooner had he finished than Caroline pushed him away and smoothed her skirts. She checked her face in the mirror on the wall and arranged a few stray strands of hair which had come adrift in the frenzy of their hurried coupling. The she took her handkerchief and dabbed away a few beads of perspiration on her forehead.

"I really must go my dear, that was delightful," she said. "We must try and spend a little longer together soon. I will leave a message in the usual place."

With that, she gave Augustus an all too brief kiss on the lips and slipped out of the door. Augustus was left to rearrange his uniform and ponder on what had just happened.

Chapter 6: Marchwood to the rescue

For the next few weeks Marchwood's relationship with Mrs Forsythe continued in the same vein. They would meet, usually no more than once a week, in the guest bungalow and engage in hurried but very pleasurable coitus. Marchwood learned that as the Colonel's wife Mrs Forsythe was responsible for the oversight of the guest bungalows. She therefore regularly inspected them to ensure the servants kept everything spotlessly clean and in readiness for any unexpected guests. This also gave her a convenient excuse as to why she might be visiting the bungalows should anyone observe her in their vicinity.

Although Marchwood very much enjoyed these encounters with Mrs Forsythe, particularly as he had no other sexual outlets, he still felt slight frustrated. His intercourse with Mrs Murray on the voyage to India had been more leisurely and he had been able to explore her delicious body to the full. They had been able to indulge in every type of sexual pleasure and he had learned much about the ways of love in his time with her. With Mrs Forsythe their couplings were more frenzied and focused on their immediate and mutual gratification but seemed to allow for much less space for variety and exploration.

In the officers' mess Marchwood had become a popular figure. In addition to his regimental salary he enjoyed a generous allowance from his father so he was able to pay his way when spending time with his fellow officers, for example standing a round of drinks when it was his turn and participating in the regular card games. It was noticeable that some officers took much less part in the drinking and socialising while for others they seemed to do little else. Major O'Rourke was perhaps the prime example of this. He was a middle-aged single officer who in theory commanded C Company, however, he spent little time in training or inspecting his men, leaving this work to his junior officers and the Company Havildar Major. Instead, O'Rourke spent much of the day drinking in the mess and was normally completely intoxicated by early evening. Marchwood could not for the life of him understand why the Colonel tolerated such a useless officer in his regiment. O'Rourke seemed to have been promoted as far he was going to go and showed no interest in applying for any higher rank.

The weather was now starting to cool as they approached Christmas and it was much more pleasant to sit out on the verandah in the afternoons. One afternoon Marchwood had been reading a book and rang the bell to summon Banerjee to bring him some tea but the bearer did not appear. He wandered back into the bungalow to see where the fellow had got to and found him busily sweeping the floor.

"I say Banerjee why are you sweeping the floor, that's not your job. I have just rung the bell and could really do with some tea," he said.

"Oh Sahib, so sorry Sahib," Banerjee apologised. "Parvati not coming to work today. I cleaning instead."

Parvati was the woman who cleaned Marchwood's bungalow. He tended to see little of her as Banerjee waited on him and attended to his personal needs. He wondered why she was not working that day. It seemed hard on poor old Banerjee that he was having to do her work as well.

"Oh I didn't mean to criticise Banerjee. I just wondered where Parvati had got to," he replied.

"Paravati son very sick, very bad stomach pain, maybe he die," Banerjee said mournfully.

"Good lord that is terrible, can nothing be done for the poor child," Marchwood asked.

"Oh Sahib no doctor, cost too much money," Banerjee explained.

At that moment Marchwood made a decision.

"Banerjee do you know where Parvati lives?" he demanded. "Let us go there and see if we can help."

Soon the pair of them were in a carriage speeding towards the town, Banerjee shouting directions at the driver. They arrived at a run down part of the town and alighted. Banerjee led Marchwood through a maze of small alleyways. Some of them had drains running down the centre of them and in places the smell was indescribable. At last, they paused before a door and Banerjee knocked. The door opened a fraction and Marchwood could just discern an older woman peering out at them. Banerjee explained their mission in a torrent of Hindi that was too fast for Marchwood to follow but the woman opened the door and ushered them inside. The door opened onto a single gloomy room. In the corner Marchwood could make out a child lying on a bed and Parvati seated beside him mopping his brow with a damp cloth. She jumped up and made a little bow to Marchwood.

Marchwood quickly asked a few questions about the child's condition, using Banerjee as an interpreter. It quickly became apparent that the boy had a severe pain in his stomach area which had been getting worse for the last two days. Marchwood was no medical expert but when Parvati pointed at the place where the pain was most severe he began to have some idea of what they might be facing. His brother, Constantine had exhibited similar symptoms when he was a child and their doctor had diagnosed appendicitis. Fortunately, he was able to use chloroform to anaesthetise Constantine and the latest antiseptic techniques developed by Doctor Lister to operate and his brother's life had been saved but could the same facilities be offered to this poor Indian child in this far-flung outpost of the British Empire?

"Banerjee, tell Parvati that I think her son has appendicitis," Marcwhood said decisively."I believe the only hope of saving his life is if we can persuade Major McIntyre to treat him at the regimental hospital."

At first Parvati was reluctant. She had consulted an Ayurvedic practitioner and he had offered her some medicine which she was sure would heal her son. However, at last she agreed to allow her son, Biku to be taken to the regimental surgeon. She helped Marchwood and Banerjee to carry him to the carriage and then accompanied them as they sped as quickly as they could through the crowded streets.

When they arrived at the surgery neither Major McIntyre nor his assistant were to be seen. Marchwood dispatched an orderly to find the Major and after some minutes he entered the room looking extremely annoyed at having his afternoon card game interrupted.

"What's the meaning of this Marchwood?" he snarled. "Can ye no come and see me in surgery hours?"

"My apologies Major but this is an emergency. This child is the son of my cleaner, Parvati. I believe he may be suffering from appendicitis. Would you please examine him," Marchwood explained.

"Subaltern Marchwood, I would remind you this is a military hospital. We do not treat civilians here unless they are family members of soldiers in the regiment. Is the child's father one of our men?" McIntyre barked.

"Well no sir, Parvati is a widow but she is also my cleaner so in a manner of things she is attached to the regiment. Also, I hope you will agree, this is a child we are speaking of. I hope you are not going to turn him away to die," Marchwood pleaded.

For a moment Marchwood saw the Major's resolve soften. His outward brusqueness concealed what was in fact a caring nature and McIntyre knew that, although it was strictly against regulations, he could not in all conscience refuse to treat a child who might be dying.

"Very well I will examine the child but I am not promising anything," the Major said grudgingly.

He carefully lifted the boy's shirt and the child cried out in pain when he pressed on a particular point on the right side of his belly.

"Well diagnosed Marchwood, a classic case of appendicitis. You need to get this child to a civilian doctor. I think there is a very good chance his appendix may be about to burst and that would cause severe complications," the Major said.

"But Sir there is only one civilian doctor in the town and that is old Doctor Townsend who I have heard kills more patients than he cures," Marchwood protested. "There must be something you can do sir."

"Well you're right enough about Townsend. He has absolutely no understanding of antisepsis and still thinks that giving a patient a large brandy is a suitable anaesthetic!" McIntyre said scornfully. "Very well I will operate on the child here but don't tell the world about it or I will have the whole of Amalabad beating a path to my door to seek treatment."

When Marchwood explained to Parvati with the assistance of Banerjee what the doctor intended to do to her son she went white as a sheet and screamed in fear.

"Sahib, Parvati very frightened, she say feringhee doctor will kill Biku if he cut him up," Banerjee explained.

It took some to get the almost hysterical cleaner to understand that what the doctor proposed would hopefully save her son's life and she at last consented to allowing the operation to go ahead. Biku was not happy to be separated from his mother but was in so much pain that he at last allowed himself to be placed on a trolley and taken to the operating theatre.

Marchwood decided that he had no option but to wait with Parvati to find out the outcome of the operation. Banerjee paced up and down nervously and eventually Marchwood sent him off to make some tea and sandwiches to keep him occupied. The surgery waiting room was hot and airless with no punka to fan the air. Marchwood attempted to strike up a desultory conversation with Parvati in his rudimentary Hindi but she struggled to understand him so he eventually gave up.

At last Banerjee arrived with a tray bearing tea and sandwiches. Parvati accepted a cup of tea but grimaced slightly as it was made in the English manner and lacked the strength and sweetness of Indian chai. It was getting near to dinner time and Marchwood was getting hungry so he tucked into a couple of sandwiches. Over an hour had passed when at last McIntyre emerged in his white coat.

"Well Mr Marchwood, I am pleased to say the operation was a great success. Of course in these cases infection is always the greatest risk but we have utilised the very latest medical advances by employing Doctor Lister's carbolic spray so I am hopeful of a good outcome. The boy is just coming round from the chloroform so perhaps his mother would like to see him."

He led Marchwood and Parvati into a side room where Biku was just opening his eyes and mumbling something. His mother spoke to him softly and reassured him. Marcwhood withdrew into the corridor and spoke to Major McIntrye.

"Sir I am so grateful to you for this favour. I am sure Parvati is as well. That little boy probably owes his life to you."

"Well he probably also owes his life to you. Your prompt action in bringing him here saved him," the Major replied. "My guess is that that appendix would probably have burst in the next few hours and that is usually fatal."

The Major promised to take good care of the boy and explained that he would need to stay in the infirmary for a few days to be kept under observation. He reassured Marchwood that Paravati might sleep in the boy's room and care for him. Marchood was reluctant to leave the hospital but eventually McIntyre persuaded him that there was little he could do and suggested he return the following day to check on Biku's progress. It was getting a little late to change for dinner by the time he returned to his bungalow so Banerjee fixed him some excellent Indian food which he concluded was probably far superior to the attempts to emulate English dishes which were served up in the mess.

Over the next few days Biku recovered rapidly with careful nursing and nutritious food. Marchwood visited every day and was overjoyed to see the little boy sitting up in bed and smiling and playing with the toys which the orderlies had managed rustle up from who knows where.

One afternoon he had an assignation with Mrs Forsythe and after quickly popping into the infirmary to check on the boy's progress he slipped over to the guest bungalows and let himself into number 4.

"My dear boy I am so glad you could come," Caroline gushed. "I am surprised you managed to find the time. From what I hear you have been very busy playing the Good Samaritan."

"Oh you heard," Augustus replied. "Well yes, he's my cleaner's child and I couldn't leave him to die could I?"

"Most admirable," Caroline responded. "But now you have finished saving India's children come into the bedroom and gamahuche me. I am simply dying to be fucked."

Soon she was on the bed with her skirts around her hips and her legs apart while Marchwood was furiously licking her throbbing fanny. He now knew exactly how to arouse Caroline, teasing her and stimulating her until she begged to be fucked. Today for once, she didn't seem to be in a hurry and he drew out his cunnilingus longer than usual, gently teasing her plump nether lips and slowly probing deeper and deeper into her dark cavern before circling her clitoris as she begged for him to lick harder. Finally after tormenting her thus for a good ten minutes he began to lick her clit in earnest until she demanded to be fucked.

He decided for a change that he would take Caroline from behind. He was still not sure what her attitude was towards being entered by her tight back door. The prospect was extremely tempting but he had not yet found the courage to ask her whether she might permit him to sodomise her. If she allowed him to enter her cunny from behind at least he might allow his imagination to fancy that he was entering her tight back passage which was so temptingly close to her larger entrance.

He quicky rolled her onto her stomach and climbed astride her plump thighs. Looking down he admired the smooth hillocks of her buttocks. How tempting to was to plunge his rampant prick into the deep cleft between those delicious mounds and then deeper into the tiny crevice at its heart. Resisting this delicious temptation, he lined his cock up between the plump lips of her fanny and pushed in from behind. Caroline groaned in pleasure as he mounted her and began to fuck her cunt in a leisurely manner.

1...34567...18