Marchwood Ch. 05: Venus in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Augustus, I can feel you going in so deep from that position," murmured Caroline. "Fill my little pussy up with your big fat cock. Oh my word that feels good!"

Augustus continued to mechanically thrust in and out of his lover's velvet cunt. Her vagina felt smooth and liquid but rubbed along his shaft with each thrust in the most divine manner.

"Oh Gus a little harder, I am so close to coming," demanded Caroline.

He sped up a little, enjoying the sensation of thrusting deep into Caroline's slick shaft. Faster and faster he pounded her and her supressed moans rose to a higher and higher pitch as she bit into the pillow to muffle them. Then she was bucking her buttocks back against him drawing him deeper and deeper inside her as her orgasm rose to a crescendo and she writhed beneath him. The pulsing of her vagina around his invading cock was too much and he joined her in an orgiastic climax unloading a torrent of his seed inside her.

After a few days Parvati's son Biku was discharged from the infirmary. Marchwood had visited the little boy every day to check on his progress and had become quite fond of the child. Marchwood hired a dak gharry or covered carriage and accompanied Parvati and her son back to their house where Parvati's mother was overjoyed to see her grandson returned in much improved health. Marchwood left leaving Parvati a little money and instructions that she was not to return to work until her son was fully recovered.

Despite Marchwood's instructions it was only two days later when Parvati was back in the bungalow busy with her duties. Marchwood came across her sweeping his living room. Banerjee had disappeared to do some shopping in the bazaar and would not be back for some time.

"Parvati, why are you returned to work," Marchwood asked in his broken Hindi. "You should be at home taking care of your son."

"Sahib, my mother is looking after Biku," Parvati explained. "You have done enough for my family, now I must take care of you. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for what you have done for us."

"It was nothing," Marchwood, explained. "Anyone else would have done the same."

At this Parvati threw herself at Marcwhood'as feet and threw her arms around his waist.

"Sahib you are a very kind master and I wish to repay you in the only way I can," she said.

Marchwood looked down into the young woman's face and realised how pretty she was. She had thick but well-formed eyebrows framing large dark liquid eyes and a fine rather hooked nose. He felt a stirring of desire in his loins and tried hard to put any lascivious thoughts out of his mind. However, Parvati must have sensed the slight stirring in his nether regions.

"Sahib has no wife, I think he must need a woman," she said gently stroking her fingers across the front of his trousers.

Marchwood suppressed a groan of desire but could not prevent his cock from twitching in his trousers and stiffening by a degree or two.

"No Parvati, you do not need to do this," he protested rather feebly.

"Come Sahib, let me comfort you," Parvati pleaded.

Taking his hand, she led him across the room and to his amazement bent over the table and pulled up he sari revealing a gorgeously rounded pair of brown buttocks atop a pair of plump thighs. His prick was now standing to attention and his lust was rapidly overwhelming all rational thoughts. As if pulled by magnetism he moved closer to her. Parvati reached back and pulled apart the cheeks of her buttocks revealing the deep furrow lined with dark hairs. Marchwood could see the brown rosette of her anus and was filled with an overwhelming desire to penetrate it. He was still unsure what the woman was offering him but he unbuttoned his trousers, helpless to resist the allure of this dark beauty.

As he released his throbbing knob, Parvati reached back and grasped the rampant pole. He had been going to direct his burning spear into the servant's hairy quim, unsure as to whether her invitation extended to permitting him to enter her tightest orifice. However, it was Parvati who positioned his pole firmly against her tiny bum hole. Her intention could not be more clear, she wished him to bugger her. Perhaps she wished to avoid the risk of getting with child or maybe she somehow sensed Marchwood's darkest desire.

He gently pressed his cock inwards and to his surprise Parvati's sphincter yielded quite easily as the purple mushroom of his cockhead invaded her tiny brown star. Nevertheless, her tight ring of muscle gripped his prick in the most exquisite manner. He pushed gently inward a little further expecting some friction or resistance, after all he had not applied any lubrication to the woman's entry. He suddenly realised that Parvati must have anticipated this moment and secretly applied some kind of lubricant herself, perhaps some coconut oil or ghee as these would be readily available the bungalow's kitchen.

He began to thrust into her as gently as possible amazed at how smoothly he was able to glide back and forth. He guessed that Parvati had experienced this manner of lovemaking before. Perhaps her husband had introduced her to this practice or maybe she had taken lovers since his death. Soon these speculations were banished from his thoughts as he began to build up a rhythm of thrusting, penetrating deeper and deeper into his servant's colon. The gentle massage of her tight anal ring up and down the length of his phallus was the most exquisite pleasure he could remember for a long time. For all the delight he enjoyed in making love to Mrs Forsythe, there was nothing quite like the pleasure to be had from taking a woman in her tightest passage.

Now Parvati was pushing back against his thrusts. He was uncertain whether this added to her own pleasure or was for his benefit, maybe she simply wanted the whole procedure to be over more quickly. Either way he was past caring, his cock had completely taken over from his brain and he was now entirely intent on buggering the poor woman until he could fill her bowels with his liquid tribute. He could feel his climax slowly building; from experience he knew that when sodomising a woman the greatest pleasure was to be had from the tight grip of the ring at her entrance. Once inside there was little pressure on a fellow's cock. So as he approached his orgasm he began to make small shallow thrusts with the tip of his cock, feeling her tight sphincter rubbing the most sensitive part of his prick. He allowed his climax to approach slowly, trying to extend the exquisite sensation of his cock being stimulated by this woman's forbidden hole. At last he could hold off no longer and with two or three deep thrusts he allowed himself to explode, burying his pole deep in her rectum. Parvati groaned a little whether in pan or pleasure he could not tell. His head was swimming with pleasure and he made a few last thrusts inside her, sucking the last of his seed from his balls and enjoying his final bursts of ecstasy as his prick spurted the last of his semen inside her.

Somewhat embarrassed they both composed themselves. Parvati seemed to be waiting for him to dismiss her as she arranged her sari. Machwood did not wish to appear as if he were casting her aside having used her for his own gratification but he also sensed her discomfort.

"Parvati, that was very good," Marchwood stammered, not quite knowing the right words in Hindi. "I mean you did not need to do that for me but I thank you very much for it."

"Sahib it was nothing," Parvati reassured him. "You saved my son's life, for that I would have done this a thousand times over."

"Oh that would not be necessary," Marchwood continued uncertainly. "In fact please consider any debt to me more than repaid. Now please go home to your son. No more work today."

Parvati seemed relieved when the conversation was over and scuttled away to the kitchen. Some time later Banerjee appeared with a tray of tea.

"Parvati not here, Sahib?" he asked.

"Oh no Banerjee, I sent her home. She needs to be with her son at this time." Marchwood replied.

"Banerjee clean for Sahib no problem," the bearer responded looking rather resigned.

"Oh Banerjee, I am so sorry my dear chap to make extra work for you but I am sure you understand," Marchwood said apologetically.

With a slight raising of his eyebrows, Banerjee bowed and withdrew to the next room.

Chapter 7: A nocturnal encounter

In the next few weeks training was stepped up in the regiment. There were rumours of trouble in the North and as well as the usual parades and inspections the officers were expected to take their men out on exercises in the surrounding countryside, practicing manoeuvres and drills. Marchwood's platoon acquitted themselves well and he once more came in for praise not only from his company commander but also from the Colonel himself who had come out one day to observe the whole battalion on manoeuvres. Marchwood's company had to practice defending against an attack by another company and the Colonel noted how effectively he moved his men into position when the company risked being outflanked.

Soon after it became clear that the Viceroy intended to launch and all-out war on Afghanistan. The Afghans were becoming increasingly troublesome and there was a risk that the country would fall under Russian influence. Colonel Forsythe was summoned to divisional headquarters to consult with General Belcher and other senior officers.

Just before this, Marchwood received his own summons from the Colonel's wife. As usual they met at the bungalow. Marchwood looked forward to these afternoon assignations, even though they were all too brief and hurried. Since his brief encounter with Parvati she seemed keen to avoid him and he had no intention of pushing her to offer him any further favours. So the outlet offered by Mrs Forsythe was more than welcome, though he still fervently hoped that at some point he might prevail upon her to allow him the favour of entering her by her rear portal. He arrived that afternoon in the fervent expectation that Caroline might be ready to relieve the aching in his loins which had been building since their last encounter over a week before. As he slipped into the front room of the bungalow Caroline kissed him briefly and before he could embrace her stepped back.

"Augustus, I have some exciting news," she exclaimed. "The Colonel has been called to divisional headquarters and will be absent for several days. Do you know what this means?"

"Oh Caroline my dear, pray tell me this will permit us to spend a little longer together," Augustus said brightening.

"I do indeed hope so. In fact my fervent hope is that you may be able to visit me in my bedroom tomorrow night," Caroline replied excitedly.

"Is that not rather risky," Augustus asked. "After all are there not guards or servants around your house?"

"There is indeed a sentry on the front gate but I can show you a gap in the fence to one side where you may easily enter the garden," she explained. "My bedroom is on the ground floor and has doors leading onto the verandah, you may slip in unobserved without any problem."

"But surely you have servants in the house?" he queried.

"Oh no they are all accommodated in their own quarters to the rear of the house. If we are quiet there is no risk of disturbing them," Caroline replied.

"Oh my dearest Caroline this is the most wonderful news, I cannot tell you how much I have longed to spend a night in your arms. I cannot believe that we can do so at last," said Augustus.

Augustus had hoped that Caroline might still grant him the opportunity of a quick aperitif before the following night's main course but she excused herself explaining that she had to supervise the servants packing for the Colonel's trip. Nevertheless, Augustus left the bungalow walking on air. At long last he would have the chance to make love to the voluptuous Caroline in a more leisurely fashion and maybe to follow with her some of the byways of lovemaking which they had so far not had a chance to explore.

The following evening Augustus slipped away from the mess early after dinner. He did not wish to be obliged to extricate himself from a game of cards or a drinking session with his fellow officers. So, pleading a headache, he slipped away to his bungalow. Banerjee was a little surprised to see him return so early but Augustus simply explained that he had a headache and would be retiring early. Banerjee was dismissed and returned to his own quarters. Caroline had asked Augustus to wait until midnight before he arrived at her house to ensure that all the servants had departed for the night. He had almost three hours to wait and settled down with a book impatient for midnight to arrive.

At last the time to leave came. He quietly opened the front door amd cautiously moved out across the cantonment. All was quiet and there were few lamps alight at this time so he was able to make his way invisibly through the darkness until he arrived at the drive leading up to the Colonel's house. He could make out the sentry at the front gate pacing up and down with his rifle over his shoulder. He succeeded in slipping past him in the shadows and soon found the gap in the fence. He made his ways across the darkened garden and onto the veranda. Caroline had clearly described where her room as located and he could see dim lamplight coming through the curtains which confirmed where he should head for. He gave a slight tap on the door and turned the handle. Caroline quickly pulled him into the room and locked the door behind him. She turned and embraced him without a word and they sank for a few moments into a long passionate kiss.

"My darling boy, I am so glad you could come," she exclaimed. "Please tell me nobody saw you."

"I took every caution, I am sure I was unobserved," Augustus reassured her. "But I am a little concerned about your security, it was too easy to gain access to your room."

"Oh piffle!" Caroline exclaimed. "We are in a camp surrounded by guards, remember you were already inside. Besides, I can look after myself. See here I have a pistol on my bedside table."

"Are you sure you know how to use that thing," Augustus asked.

"Of course, I have stayed in some far more dangerous places than this while accompanying my husband on service," Caroline explained. "As soon as we were married he bought me that pistol and trained me to use it. I can assure you I am an excellent shot."

"I can well believe it," Marchwood responded.

"Now let me undress you my dear so we can make ourselves comfortable," Caroline suggested.

Augustus slipped off his tunic and allowed Caroline to unbutton his shirt and this too fell to the floor. She knelt and helped him remove his boots and socks and then slowly and seductively she unbuttoned his trousers pulling them down to his knees to reveal his already upstanding prick.

"Oh Augustus I can see you are more than ready for me," murmured Caroline appreciatively.

She began to gently nibble up and down his swelling cock. He remembered his first encounter with her in the summer house on the night of the ball. She had proved to him then what an expert fellatrice she was and tonight she did not disappoint. Her agile tongue roved all over his rampant organ, first caressing the shaft and then circling the swollen crimson head. Then she bobbed down again tracing the length of his pulsating pole and lightly caressing the tender skin of his scrotum. She nibbled the sack of his balls and then gently sucked each stone causing exquisite sensations to run through Augustus's loins. Then she was running her tongue up and down his phallus, licking across the sensitive hole at the head of his cock and around the swollen glans. She was teasing him in the same way as he teased her when he used his tongue to stimulate her erogenous zones. Part of Augustus wanted to proceed straight to fucking her, it had been too long since their last coupling but he had to remind himself that he had been yearning to indulge in this more sensitive and extended lovemaking. They had all night so he should allow himself to enjoy this teasing foreplay and then reciprocate in kind.

After a long session of delicious fellatio, Augustus was eventually able to get entirely undressed. Caroline was still wearing her nightdress but now she stood before her lover and slowly lifted the hem and pulled it upwards easing the garment over her head and dropping it to the floor. What was revealed to Augustus's delighted gaze was a vision of loveliness which he was viewing for the first time. Although he had made love to Caroline many times, strangely he had never had the opportunity to see her entirely naked. What attracted his attention most were her exquisite breasts, which he was now viewing completely uncovered for the first time. Christine Murray, his lover on the voyage to India had been superbly well endowed and he had adored sucking and caressing her impressive mammaries. However, Caroline's while not quite so large were perfectly firm, rounded and symmetrical and surmounted by the most perfect pink nipples surrounded by large aureoles. He immediately wanted to suck on these fabulous teats. He allowed his gaze to travel down the smooth creaminess of her belly and then feasted on the dark triangular thicket of her pubis.

Augustus pushed her down on the bed and, crouching over her, he kissed her lips, swirling his tongue across hers. His hands roved across the delicious curves of her body, caressing the soft flesh of her arms and her thighs. Then his head moved lower, he could no longer resit the allure of those voluptuous breasts and his lips closed around one erect nipple gently teasing it into even greater firmness and then gently suckling on the rubbery teat. Caroline groaned in ecstasy as he switched to the other breast. This was the first time he had the opportunity to suckle on her magnificent bosoms. Caroline loved having her breasts stimulated by her lovers and revelled in the attention that Augustus was paying to them. Eventually Augustus tore himself away from playing with Caroline's sumptuous pair of mounds and switched his attention to another mound lower down, her richly forested mons. Now he applied the same dexterity of tongue and lips to Caroline's yearning vulva. She writhed in delicious agony as his tongue roved across her nether lips and down as far as her taint. She flinched slightly as his tongue even flicked across her tight rosebud and then back up to her long dark cleft. At last his tongue probed her velvet tunnel, lapping at the delicious nectar which she was already exuding.

They continued to enjoy exploring one another's bodies for a long time. Augustus was longing for the release of ejaculating inside one of Caroline's delicious orifices but he did not want the night to end. More importantly, he still secretly hoped that he might be able to prevail upon Caroline to permit him to enter her forbidden portal at last and he wanted to save himself for such an opportunity should it present itself that evening. So it was that he eventually rode Caroline hard in the missionary position bringing her to her first climax of the evening without allowing himself the luxury of spending inside her. They lay for a few minutes gently caressing one another with Caroline in his arms.

She looked up at him and said, "That was utterly delicious my dear by you did not come, are you saving yourself for later?"

"Well as a matter of fact I suppose I am," he replied. "After all we have the whole night. I did not want our pleasure together to end yet."

"How considerate my dear," she replied. "Here let me pleasure you a little."

With that Caroline bent her head and began to gently suckle on his softening prick, soon restoring it to perfect rigidity. Rather than sucking firmly on his now throbbing member, she continued to gently tease it drawing out his pleasure without allowing him to climax. After a couple of minutes of enjoying her divine fellatio he decided to join in and shifting his position so his head was between her thighs. This allowed him to pull her down upon his tongue penetrating her gushing pussy. They continued this delightful soixante-neuf for some time. Caroline continually teasing her lover to distraction, without ever quite bringing him to the brink of a climax. Meanwhile, Caroline's passions were once again becoming aroused as she rode Augustus's tongue which was probing deeply into her pulsating cunt and licking around her thrumming clitoris.

1...45678...18