Marchwood Ch. 05: Venus in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Marchwood perhaps you would care to accompany one of the other ladies in the next dance unless of course I have worn you out already."

Marchwood thought quickly. His instinct was to ask Mrs Sinclair to dance. She was by far the most attractive of the Petticoats and it would be a pleasure to whirl her around the floor and perhaps flirt with her a little. However, his instinct suggested that he should adopt a less obvious strategy.

"Mrs Buller I wonder if you would do me the honour," he asked.

He had already sensed that of the five Mrs Buller was the one who looked least favourably upon him. However, he also sensed that she was a powerful member of the clique and getting on the right side of her might do him no harm.

Mrs Buller beamed in pleasure to be asked to dance by this handsome young officer and readily allowed him to lead her onto the floor. She proved to be a far more clumsy dancer than Mrs Forsythe and the waist on which he rested his hand was a good deal more stout. Nevertheless, ably guided by Marchwood, they succeeded in accomplishing a reasonably creditable foxtrot. At the end of it Marchwood felt that he had accumulated a few more points to his credit at last in the estimation of the venerable lady.

For the next few minutes Marchwood circulated among his acquaintances and managed a dance with Mrs Blunt who had shuffled around the floor limply but seemed pleased that he had made the effort to involve her. Suddenly Marchwood looked up at the ballroom clock and worked out that twenty five minutes had elapsed since he had danced with Mrs Forsythe. He extricated himself from a tedious conversation about regimental provisioning with Captain Reed and slipped out into the garden. In the garden it was almost black but a pale half moon gave enough light to illuminate his path to the summer house. He cautiously opened the door and crept inside.

"Are you sure nobody saw you come in here," whispered Mrs Forythe in the darkness.

He answered in the affirmative and could just make out her dark shape in a corner of the room.

"There is another tradition in the regiment," Mrs Forsythe continued. "One which I myself inaugurated. A new officer is expected to not only dance with the commandant's wife but also to give him a kiss. I wonder whether you would care to perpetuate that custom this evening?"

"Mrs Forsythe, nothing would give me greater pleasure, however, you are a married lady and your husband is my commanding officer. Is this really wise?" Marchwood replied.

"Oh stuff and nonsense," she replied. "Of course if you are more of a coward than I took you for you may of course return to the ball and we will say no more about it."

"Very well come here and let me kiss you," said Marchwood decisively, knowing that at that moment there was nothing he would rather do with this delicious older woman.

There was something very sensual about Mrs Fosythe and this became even more apparent as Marchwood's lops locked with hers. She kissed with a force of passion and Marchwood realised that this woman was a smouldering volcano who had been waiting to erupt. She did not merely kiss him, lubriciously caressing his tongue with hers but gently bit his lips and planted kisses on his neck. He could feel himself getting more and more aroused and wondered whether she would be content with kissing him. For a moment, he remembered that they were in the garden of the mess building and someone else might decide to come out for a stroll and discover them. However, the ardour of the voluptuous matron who was unreservedly osculating him swept such thoughts aside. He could feel the swelling in his trousers growing and wondered whether Mrs Forsythe would notice.

"Mr Marchwood I see you are in a state of arousal," commented Mrs Forsythe.

"Oh yes, I do apologise. I seem to be getting rather carried away," Marchwood apologised.

"Oh don't be sorry, I will take it as a compliment. Now let us see what we can do about it," she responded.

To His surprise, the Colonel's wife sank to her knees and began unbuttoning his flies.

"Oh Mrs Forsythe, do you think we really should...." Marchwood feebly objected.

"Oh stop calling me Mrs Fosythe when we are alone. I think you may safely call be Caroline now," she instructed him.

At that moment she reached into his drawers and extracted his semi-tumescent manhood.

"Oh Mr Marchwood or should I call you Augustus, this is a remarkably fine specimen. What do you think will happen if I give it a little lick," she said.

Marchwood could do nothing but give a little groan as this delicious older woman gently licked the tip of his prick and then up and down the shaft a few times. His cock jerked in response and swelled by a few more degrees. Soon she was circling the engorged dome of his cockhead and gently nibbling it between her lips. She teased him in this way for several minutes and then began to gently suck on the tip for a while.

"Oh Mrs... I mean Caroline that it too delicious but I fear I shall explode if you continue," Marchwood exclaimed.

"Oh how delightful, I would love it if you would offer me a little taste of your precious juice," Caroline murmured, momentarily lifting her head from his throbbing pole.

Now she began to fellate him in earnest taking his prick deep into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down as she locked her lips around his pulsating shaft. Marchwood knew he would not be able to hold off his climax for long. Indeed, he desperately needed sexual release. Caroline seemed to be giving him permission to ejaculate. Slowly he felt his imminent orgasm coming on like an express train.

"Oh Caroline, I am about to come, please...." exclaimed Marchwood, felling he ought to give her some kind of warning.

Caroline simply continued to suck him with gusto and then he felt the rush of his climax as his seed gushed into her throat. She continued to fellate him as spurt after spurt of his liquid offering sprayed her tonsils until his cock began to gently soften and Caroline sat back on her haunches, a few drops of semen dripping from one corner of her mouth. She rose to her feet and embraced him, kissing him with her mouth open. He could taste the acrid savour of his own spunk as her tongue pushed into his mouth. This was a new and strange experience. Mrs Murray his lover on the voyage to India had never done that. At last they separated and he tucked his drooping phallus back into his trousers and re-buttoned them.

"Caroline that was utterly divine, thank you so much," Marchwood said. "However, I feel I have only received pleasure, please let me reciprocate in some manner."

"Not today my dear. We must both return to the ball or we shall be missed. Tongues are probably wagging already," replied Caroline. "However, if you would like a little more of that meet me at the Number 4 Guest Bungalow at three o'clock tomorrow afternoon and maybe we can have a little more fun. Now wait five minutes before you return to the ball."

With that, Mrs Forsythe turned on her heel and quietly slipped out of the door and up the garden path. Marchwood waited in the summer house, his head reeling with what had just happened. It also began to sink in as to what Mrs Forsythe had proposed for the next day. Should he meet her in the guest bungalow? If so what did she have planned for him? She was the wife of his commanding officer, although the thought of further intimacies with her was extremely tempting, he might be risking his whole military career if he were to be caught out in such as reckless course of action.

He waited much more than five minutes and then slipped back into the ballroom. Fortunately, many of the guests had moved next door into the dining room to partake of the sumptuous buffet which the regimental servants had laid out so he hoped his absence would have gone unnoticed. He was heading for the dining room when he was accosted by Leadbetter.

"Ah Marchwood old man, there you are," he bellowed in his usual fashion. "Skipping the light fantastic with the Colonel's old lady eh? I think she's got her eyes on you."

"Oh I don't know about that," Marchwood stammered. "As I understand it new officers are almost required to have a dance with the old man's wife, isn't it some kind of regimental tradition?"

"It's the first I have heard of it," Leadbetter replied. "I certainly didn't dance with her when I first joined. Anyway I wondered where you had got to. I thought you might like to join our crowd for a spot of dinner. The grub does look awfully good."

Marchwood allowed himself to be led into the buffet but pondered on what Leadbetter had said. Maybe Mrs Forsythe had invented the tradition about dancing with her in order to get close to him. Still he had thoroughly enjoyed his time with her that evening and maybe there was even more pleasure to be had in that quarter in the future.

Chapter 5: In the guest bungalow

The next day Marchwood felt more than a little hungover. Banerjee provided him with his usual excellent breakfast but Marchwood could manage little more than liberal quantities of black coffee. Normally officers undertook most of their duties in the morning before it became too hot and Marchwood might have performed a barracks inspection or supervised his platoon taking part in drills. However, today no such activities were planned as most of the officers recovered from the night before. Afternoons were normally a time of rest as the sun was its its hottest before people made social calls or partook of pre-dinner drinks in the mess.

With little to occupy him, the day dragged for Marchwood. He considered popping into the mess to see who was there but he knew that if he did he would be inveigled into either having a drink or playing cards at which he invariably lost money. After lunch he ordered Banerjee to run him a bath and immersed himself in his large tin tub, soaping himself until he was thoroughly clean. Then he dressed in a fresh uniform ready to face what was to come. He had discreetly enquired of Banerjee as to where the guest bungalows were and located them in an obscure corner of the camp, screened off by trees. This was doubtless why Mrs Forsythe had chosen this location for their secret tryst.

A little before three o'clock he made his way across the camp hoping that he was unobserved and slipped behind the screen of trees and shrubs into the area where the guest bungalows were located. He identified number four in the far corner, the one which was best screened from public view and made his way to the door. He was about to tap on the door when Caroline Forsythe opened it and quickly pulled him inside.

"I hope you weren't observed or followed," she said breathessly.

"I don't think so," he replied. "The camp appears deserted. I think everyone is sleeping of the effects of last night."

"Good, very good," Caroline replied. "You must understand that my husband and I have... how shall I put it, an understanding. Our predilections diverge, you understand, so I turn a blind eye to his peccadillos and he in return ignores mine. However, should any whiff of scandal attach itself to me it would reflect very poorly on my husband so that is to be avoided by all means. Absolute discretion is essential."

Marchwood was uncertain as to what she was meant when she referred to the Colonel's predilections but he was only too happy that Caroline's seem to, at least for the moment, involve him.

"Time is of the essence, I cannot be absent for too long or suspicions will be aroused," Caroline continued. "Tell me Mr Marchwood, have you had much experience with women?"

"Well I cannot say I have the pleasure of being intimate with many ladies but there was one married lady with whom I developed a close friendship on the passage out here and I have to say I learned a great deal from our time together," he replied.

"I see so you are an admirer or more mature ladies?" Caroline asked.

"When they are as beautiful as you my dear Mrs Forsythe how could I be anything else," he responded.

Caroline Forsythe beamed in pleasure at this compliment and continued, "This shipboard lady friend of yours, did she ever prevail upon you to perform what is known as cunnilingus?"

"Oh yes indeed, she was much addicted to the practice and I have to say I believe I became reasonably competent in the art," Marchwood replied. "Would you care for me to demonstrate?"

"Oh absolutely, a little gamahuching and then a damn good fuck is what I really need," Caroline replied.

Augustus was a little taken aback to hear this kind of language from the Colonel's wife but not entirely surprised after his encounter with her the night before. He allowed himself to be led into a bedroom at the rear of the bungalow. Inside it was hot and stuffy but fortunately the shutters had been closed all day keeping out the worse of the sun's heat.

Caroline subsided onto the bed and to Marcwhood's amazement pulled up her skirts. He was surprised to note that she wore no drawers and spreading her plump thighs she exposed her naked Mount of Venus to his gaze which was thickly forested with a rich covering or dark curls.

"Come on there is no time for preliminaries today. If you really know how to use your tongue on a lady I beg you to do so now," she ordered.

Augustus quickly removed his jacket, he was already perspiring heavily in the stuffy little room. Then he positioned himself between Caroline's thighs and bent his head. Although she was insistent that he was quick about his task, he was in no rush and wanted to show that he possessed more than rudimentary skills in lovemaking. Instead of diving straight towards her mound he gently caressed the inside of her thighs with the tip of his tongue working his way up to where they met but not quite touching her most intimate spot. Caroline cooed in pleasure as he moved to her only slightly rounded belly. It was only after a couple of minutes of teasing her in this way that he flicked his tongue across her pubis, gently stroking the thick curls and faintly tracing the line of her slit. He worked up the diagonals of her triangle of hair. He could see her longing for his tongue to make contact with her clitoris building but still withheld that pleasure, building up her anticipation.

He ran his tongue up the groove between her plump nether lips but pulled away before he reached the hood of skin guarding her sensitive bud. He repeated this and then again caressed her thighs and the area surrounding her mound. He followed her furrow again and gradually pushed his tongue deeper into her crevice each time until his tongue was exploring the interior of her fanny. She gasped in pleasure as he gently probed the gushing interior of her slit, which was already leaking the juices of her desire. Then his tongue was thrusting deeper and deeper in and out of her ripe cunt. She pushed her hips back against his probing tongue delighting in this precursor of another penetration which was to come. At last his tongue gently flicked across the hood of her clitoris, then again and again. Then he was circling her throbbing bud so it engorged with blood and desire. Slowly the tiny organ emerged from its shelter ad he was able to lick around it and then gently nibble on it.

Gus would have been happy to continue pleasuring Caroline in this manner all afternoon but her desire was overwhelming her and she knew that she could not afford to tarry with him too much longer.

"Oh Augustus my dear boy, you were too modest about your skills. Whoever that lady was, she taught you well. Now pray do show me what she taught you about fucking. Give me the best you have and don't stop until you make me come," Caroline demanded.

Augustus had grown to love performing cunnilingus almost as much as fucking but he was more than happy to comply with the orders of his commanding officer's wife. He quickly unbuttoned his trousers and slipped them down to his knees as he moved into position between Caroline's voluptuous thighs. His cock was more than firm enough for what was required. Positioning it at the entrance to her moist shaft he plunged inwards, embedding his throbbing prick deep in most intimate recess.

"Oh Augustus, that fills me up nicely, I do love a well-endowed fellow. Now don't dally but go to it."

Augustus withdrew a little and then gave a few slow but firm thrusts. Caroline's fanny felt exquisitely smooth and well lubricated by her natural juices. His prick slid back and forth like a piston in a well-oiled machine. He could so easily have come there and then but he held himself in check as he had learned to do with Christine Murray and concentrated on pleasuring his partner. Caroline began to moan softly in delight as he increased the pace of his thrusts. She pushed her hips up as he drove into her and their rutting became increasingly frenzied. He wondered how much longer he would be able to hold off his climax but then he sensed Caroline's body quivering with excitement, her moans gave way to little cries of ecstasy as she reached the pinnacle of her climax and then her body shook in a quivering orgasm as he continued to plough her slick furrow. This drove him over the edge and he allowed himself the relief of ejaculation in a tremendous climax inside Caroline's quivering vagina. For a few moments he lay atop her, both of them panting with the heat and exertion. Then he raised himself and lay back beside her, sweat running from his brow.

"Well my dear Augustus, you acquitted yourself most admirably this afternoon," Caroline said when she had recovered her composure and smoothed down her skirts.

"So do you think we might arrange a repeat performance?" asked Augustus with a smile.

"Well that is a distinct possibility," she replied grinning back at him and then planting a kiss on his lips. "Anyway, I must be away before I am missed. Regimental ladies tend to come calling at this time of day and if I am not at home there will be discreet questions as to where I have been."

At that moment she stood up and crossed into the front room to peer outside, perhaps to ascertain if the coast were clear. Augustus buttoned up his trousers and followed her.

"Please tell me before you go, when may I see you again," he pleaded.

"Oh well that depends," Caroline responded. "I will communicate with you discreetly. Look can you see that large whitewashed rock at the end of the path. I will leave you a note underneath it when I wish to contact you. You may leave any messages for me in the same place."

For the next few days Marchwood crept towards the guest bungalows a couple of times each day, desperate for some message from the divine Mrs Forsythe. Finding nothing under the rock, he began to wonder whether he had heard Caroline's instructions correctly. He even walked past the Colonel's house one day in the hope of catching a glimpse of her but to no avail. The Colonel and his wife resided in a well-appointed villa, much larger than the bungalows allocated to unmarried officers. It was separated from the other officer's accommodation, set back in large gardens. Augustus realised that unless he actually entered the grounds, which might arouse suspicion, he would be unlikely to catch sight of Caroline.

The days dragged by and he tried to fill his time with regimental duties. His platoon was the hardest working in the regiment and the best turned out. Encouraged by Havildar Narayan, his men spent hours polishing brass buttons and badges and generally applying every kind of spit and polish to their boots and uniforms. When marching with the rest of the company they were the most perfectly in step and snapped to attention and presented their arms in perfect synchronicity. Narayan also made the men spent hours on target practice and soon the platoon had acquired a reputation as the finest bunch of marksmen in the regiment.