Marci Maxx Ch. 01

Story Info
Marci Maxx had summer plans and projects.
2.2k words
4.08
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there. I'm Max and this is how I got it done in 2021. My "To Do" list wasn't all that large, but each and every task was important to me and I took great care to time each one out carefully and with a purpose.

So, what was so important to me you ask? First and foremost was my introduction of Marci Maxx to someone other than my friend Ben, who only knew of me as Marci Maxx and never sat beside me on the couch as such. And it has been my decision to believe that Ben has never browsed around my Marci Maxx Chang account as he has stated many times. I mean, it's not such of a coincidence that he just happens to have a posing or angle suggestion every time I post a new selfie on Chang, right? And for him to finally admit that he has been misspelling Miss Bea's Southern Ice Tea name all this time was too coincidental when a bottle was clearly on my bathroom sink when I posted last my countertop booty selfie.

That was when I decided that Ben would be involved in my summer home improvement projects. If he could handle snooping around my homepage without guilt, then he should be just fine with my living room painting project as Marci Maxx stood around and pointed her finger to any spots he may have missed. All of which is a long way of saying that Ben is my friend and he is an industrial painter by trade, so my small living room should be a breeze for him.

And because we have been friends for a while, I knew exactly what he likes and I did my best to give him just that when I invited him over to size up my painting project.

All of my project plans were going to have the same offerings in trade for labor. LOL, beer, pizza and whatever cash they quoted for each job and I would top off each project with the appropriate outfit tailored to their tastes.

For Ben, my painting guy, he likes the underground lifestyle, so he was going to get the goth girl of his dreams, which, LOL, is the only girl he has ever been with thus far. Or at least I hoped that I could pull off that look for him.

I don't want to get off subject, but my future wood working guy, Billy, was going to get bare legs and an exposed belly. Billy would get plenty of exposed skin because I was positive that my lifestyle choice is not his thing at all, but guys react to smooth skin, so that's all I had for him. Scott, my future flat screen TV wall mounting guy was going to get a skirt and leggings, just like the girls wear to the clubs that he is known to frequent. And if Scott promises to drill my holes straight and level, I'll bend over to pick up his tools every time he accidently drops one. And finally, that SOB Brad was going to get the least I could get away with to obtain his employee discount at that electronics store. I don't hate that SOB Brad, but he took way too many liberties with me last February at Andrews's football viewing party. I agreed to act as the server at Andrew's party and that SOB Brad felt it was appropriate to thank me after each service by slapping me on the ass and I wasn't even in my Marci Maxx character!

But enough about my future labor force for now. Let me get back to my painter and good friend, Ben. Shortly before the 4th of July holiday weekend, I scheduled our project review for 7 pm on the 1st and greeted him at the front door in basic black Denim shorts, distressed fishnet stockings, my own hair, thank you very much, darkened of course, a new black and bronze Chanticleer's jersey, which was of a perfect length that went below the zipper of my shorts, OMG, the darkest facial makeup job I have ever painted around my eyes with a splash of purple across my eyelids and a symbolized choker. LOL, maybe I wasn't the goth girl of his dreams, just yet, but I posted a few selfies anyways on my Chang homepage. In other words, if this fails, I at least had a few nice comments from my followers to fall back on. And by that, I mean thanks for not focusing on the poor job I did of stuffing my Teal bra. Like I said in that one banner, I'll practice in that area and post something to prove it at a later date.

And true to his word, Ben was right on time and by that, I mean the moment of truth was upon me as I greeted him at the front door and made sure he noticed my black leather fingerless gloves as I motioned my hand as if to say please enter.

Oh, and to increase my odds of success, LOL, I had a beer in my other hand.

His initial reaction was very hard to judge. Ben is pretty easy going anyways, but I couldn't tell if he was pleased, so-so or disgusted. I mean, he entered my house alright, but at first, I wasn't sure if he wanted to sit down or just grab his personal controller from my TV cabinet and leave. And that ice berg needed to be smashed and apparently it was going to be up to me to take the lead.

"So, Ben, this would be where you say something. It can be good or bad, just be nice about it and it can be just about my attire if you want. So???"

"Well, you look pretty good, if that's something I can say about my friend. And I suppose we both know that I like the style, right, Marci Maxx?"

"I admit that it's for you, Ben. Care to get started with my painting quote? I think I want to go with Sun Drenched Sand on the three walls and I have zero painting supplies, so factor that in. Oh, and I would be happy to go to the home improvement with you if you wouldn't be embarrassed by that. I mean, I wouldn't wear fishnet stockings, but I will be more than happy to tag along."

"Oh, you're coming along alright and we're going tomorrow evening. So, the ceiling and the walls will take an entire weekend. Is next weekend good?"

"Next weekend works perfectly with my timing plan. And just so you, I won't be helping you much, but I will need a streak of paint across my cheek for a selfie. Oh, and maybe a paint hand print somewhere on my body too. We'll play that one by ear for now."

As far as I was concerned, my painting project was on schedule and in process, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed Ben one more beer and made my delivery very up close and personal. I mean, I was basically climbing up his torso and thankfully I had to look up at him, you know, just like most real girls would have to do.

"Am I too close for your comfort, Ben? Your body is very warm."

"Whoa Marci Maxx, I thought you said you would protect our friendship. This is more like taking our friendship in a different direction."

"Well, for starters we're alone and in private, not to mention that your boner is poking me in my belly button. And while we're on that subject, just when did you learn how to squeeze butt cheeks, my dear old friend, Ben? Take a drink of your beer with your free hand."

"Oops, my hands got away from me, sorry."

"Hey, I didn't ask you to stop. You're good at it. What? Have you been practicing with a pillow?"

"Hey, watch it, but yeah, that stripped throw pillow on my couch."

"Cool. And your hard on? I'm proud of how well I keep my belly flat and trim, but I never thought about having my belly button all sexed up. LOL, sorry, I'm just teasing you. And by the way, I am protecting our friendship. I mean, I'm just standing here and I'm barely touching you. So there. Anyways, what about Saturday night? I mean, we have attended the Middleton Firework show together for the last two years. Are we not doing that this year?"

"Oh, that just slipped my mind for a minute. However."

"Hush. Yes, I want to dress as Marci Maxx and yes, we can park on the north side of grounds away from the portable facilities and the row of vendor tents. As the protector of our friendship, I don't want to embarrass you. Oh, and it's not that I've been thinking about or anything, but your two pool lounge chairs should fit perfectly in the back of your truck, right? I mean you must have a large blanket to cover your bedliner too, right? Oh, and by the way, I will pack Miss Bea's Southern Ice Tea in the cooler, you know, not Miss Bee's Ice Tea. OMG, can you believe that some lurker left a comment on my homepage and asked me meet up with him, share a Miss Bee Ice Tea with him and then he wanted me to drool in his mouth? I mean, OMG, right?"

"Oh, well, you know, right? I mean some people, right? Anyways, for not thinking about it, you seem to have a plan together, but what? No snacks?"

"Oh, two Italian Subs from Miss Paulette's Deli and Twinkies. I mean, you like Twinkies, right Ben?"

"Oh, holy first-time snap, is this sex?"

"LOL, almost, I suppose, but don't expect much more. Are we done gathering the painting information now? So, are we going together or not?"

"Yeah, it's a date. I'll pick you by 8 pm this Saturday."

"Cool. However, I'm a little short on your goth look clothing. Would you mind if I wear this outfit again to the fireworks? By the way, I'll be bright and blonde tomorrow evening at the home improvement store."

Well, all of that left me in a unique situation. Ben seemed accepting of me as Marci Maxx, I had my painting guy on the hook, I had a date to the fireworks show in two days and I still had a hard cock poking me and his gyrations were on the rise. If I were to reach down, well, that wouldn't be protecting our friendship, but it sure would provide him with some relief, right?

And oh, hell no, I wasn't about to spit in his mouth or drool in it or whatever his freaky little thing is! I mean, is that really a thing and who does that? And never mind that it's basically the same as a wet and wild French kiss! I mean, it's different, right?

However, I did stand on my tippy toes and whispered sweet nothings in his ear as I opened his shorts. I mean, he was my friend and I got him all worked up and he was going to give me my first opportunity to go out in public as Marci Maxx, right? And that was worth something, even if we had to park on the less crowded side of the parcel of land where the event is held down by the railroad tracks.

The problem was our shorts. His baggy cargo shorts dropped like a rock, but mine weren't as forgiving and there was no way that I was going to allow him to spew his hot seed all over them or my living room floor for that matter. However, once his beast was released, there was no stopping it or him.

I couldn't decide which was more important, protecting our friendship or protecting my new jersey and Denim shorts, but I guess I made that decision when I fell to my knees and asked him to at least aim for my face. LOL, that was stupid! I mean, his hand was flying and I could envision streams of white creamy rope flying everywhere, so I pushed his hand away, grabbed his rod and placed the tip between my lips. LOL, that's all it took before he blew his wad straight down my throat. This wasn't supposed to happen, but it did. I wasn't ready for any of that, but there I was, pleasing my dear old friend, Ben.

And nope, I won't be telling the truth about our encounter on Chang. I mean, I might say something about how my un-named painter gave me a good quote and I returned the favor, but that's it.

"Damn Ben, eat some fruit tomorrow."

"Fruit?"

"Never mind, I'll see you tomorrow evening for our home improvement store trip. Oh, Raspberries will do just fine."

Huh, what do you know? It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I mean, Ben didn't need to remind me five times that we would be spending the next few days together, but he left happy.

End Marci Maxx 01