Marcie and Leo Ch. 001

Story Info
Marcie and Leo tie the knot.
1.4k words
4.38
6.9k
6
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Hello, Reader. For those of you following along, this is the new series that continues the story of Marcie and Leo. If this is your first time reading about these two, I submitted 188 chapters about them in the series entitled Good Neighbors. You can find these under my author tab. Please enjoy this new series and thank you for reading.

As always, the majority of the credit goes to my wonderful muse. My "Marcie" has been with me inspiring these stories since June of 2021 and she still inspires me daily just to remind me that life is short and that we need to enjoy the ride while we can. I love you "Marcie".

Regards,

Azul )

Marcie is my soon-to-be wife. It was a few moments before our impromptu wedding when we were in my old house holding each other. The best feeling at that moment was when my nerves started to calm down. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Are we ready?"

I nodded my head. I let her go for a moment and took her by the hand as we approached the screen door. We halted there as Matt started to yell for everyone's attention.

"Good afternoon, everyone. Many of you know that Leo and Marcie have been together for a bit. They told me a bit ago that they wanted to make their union official. So, they organized this party to celebrate their engagement. I would like to present to you the future Mr. and Mrs. Mercer."

The door was opened, and we walked into the party arm in arm. As everyone sat silently watching us, I opened my mouth.

"I hope you all aren't mad at me for doing this to you. In honor of Marcie's family being together, we decided to up the timetable. We're getting hitched now."

It was then that Mike's father walked forward with his Bible in hand. He stood before us as we stood there. He then started to speak.

"For all in attendance, good afternoon. We are here to formally join Leonard Charles Mercer and Marcelle Darling in Holy Matrimony. If anyone objects to this union, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

We paused for a moment before he continued.

"Leo, do you take Marcelle to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health? Til death do you part for as long as you both shall live."

I looked at her. The woman standing next to me had been so much to me by that point. She was my rock when Missy passed. She was my friend when Mitchell passed. She became my lover and soon my fiancée before this moment. I was ready.

"I do."

I felt her squeeze my arm. It was then Mike's father continued.

"Marcelle, do you..."

"I do, Sir."

She blushed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't let you finish, but Leo is the most awesome person I know, and I cannot wait to be his wife."

Mike's father smiled.

"Very well. May we have the rings please?"

I panicked because I left them next door, except Aubrey was already next to me. She gave me the ring for Marcie.

"Take care of her, Boss," she whispered.

I placed in on her finger.

"Leo, say the words."

"With this ring, I thee wed."

Marcie looked to her right and saw Matt right there. He handed her the ring for me after planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Take good care of my partner," he whispered.

She nodded her head and smiled before looking at me. She placed it on my finger.

"Marcelle?" Mike's father said.

She spoke.

"With this ring, I thee wed."

"Then by the power vested in me by the state and under the Eyes of the Lord, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride, Leo."

I leaned down and planted a deep open mouth kiss on her lips as we heard everyone cheering behind us. I looked in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around me again and kissed me again.

The rest of the party went without a hitch. There was some dancing, the food was great, and everyone seemed genuinely happy for us. It was a little later when the guests left and it was just Matt and his wife, Aubrey and Wesley, and us left. We sat around a table after the caterers cleaned up before Aubrey looked at us.

"Something's wrong with this picture," she said.

It was then that Janet came in with a cake. It was a small one. The look on Janet's face was priceless though.

"I can't believe we pulled this off," she said.

Marcie looked at me.

"What does she mean?"

Before I had a chance to answer, Matt spoke up.

"Whenever we do an impossible challenge as we call it, we always get together afterwards to celebrate. It was Janet's turn to bring the cake."

Before we had a chance to cut into it, Mon came running in.

"Leo, there's a problem next door. Mikhail is here."

I got up immediately and started to walk towards the other house when Marcie spoke up.

"Leo, please be careful."

"Who's Mikhail?" Matt asked.

"June's husband and that Russian guy you had a problem with," Aubrey answered.

I was walking faster towards the house when Matt caught up with me. He grabbed my arm to stop me before I looked at him. He had that same look in his eye.

"Let's go," he answered.

We both made it to the other house when Mikhail was yelling at June. As I approached, he turned and saw both of us. He sneered before speaking.

"This doesn't concern you. Listen and leave now."

"Well," Matt started. "I'm afraid it does. First, June is Leo's sister-in-law. Secondly, you are trespassing on Leo's property. So, you need to stand down."

Mikhail didn't budge. I looked at June.

"June, may I?"

She nodded her head. I stepped into Mikhail's face.

"I suggest you listen to my partner. You need to leave now. Never show up on my property ever again. This is your last warning."

Mikhail backed up, then started to punch. I blocked, then landed a shot of my own right on his nose. He staggered back before I spoke again.

"Are you sure you want to continue? June is my sister-in-law. She is under my protection."

"Is she worth your attention? She is less than adequate..."

I punched again in the gut.

"You dare say that about your wife? You are all kinds of stupid, aren't you?"

He stayed bent over until we heard sirens. It was then that Marcie walked up to me.

"Leo?" she asked.

Mikhail looked at us together before sneering again.

"That's the pretty one," he said before he fell over.

Matt bent down to check his vitals before looking at me.

"Marcie, you wanna check out Leo's hand for me?"

He looked at June.

"My legal counsel is next door. I'll send her over after we deal with the police. Can you go in the house with Leo and Marcie while I deal with them?"

The girls nodded. They both took me by the arms into the house where Marcie took me into the kitchen.

"It's all my fault," June started saying. "I told him I was going to a wedding and told him the address. I'm sorry."

"It's all right, June. You are alright."

"But he could have hurt you."

"June, Leo has always been protective. It's alright."

"I shouldn't have done it."

It was then Matt walked in with an officer behind him.

"Leo, the officer wants to speak to you and June."

The conversation with the officer lasted a bit. It was decided that I was defending myself, so no charges would be brought against me. We also found out Mikhail had charges against him for drug dealing and a few other crimes. So, he was going to jail for a bit. After the officer left, June looked at me and started crying.

"I'm sorry I..."

Her words were cut short by Marcie hugging her tightly. As the girls held each other, Matt checked out my knuckles. They were a bit bruised, but not bleeding. He looked at me and laughed.

"Lot of good I was, huh?"

"You had my back, bro. You were good."

"If I had your back for real...."

"Shannon would have had my ass. Is she alright?"

"I should probably go check on her."

We fist bumped, albeit with the other hand before he hugged both girls and went next door. Soon, Janet came over with her briefcase and took June in the living room while Marcie looked at my hand again. Her eyes were glassy.

"Leo, I..."

I leaned in for a tender kiss.

"For better or worse, Amor."

She smiled.

"I thought we'd at least get back from Hawaii before the drama started."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers