Marcie and Leo Ch. 002

Story Info
They comfort her sister after the conflict.
891 words
4.56
2.6k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was soon after Janet left that June came back to the table. She looked at me and smiled before sitting down with Marcie and me. As she poured herself a cup of coffee, she looked towards the table until Marcie caught her attention.

"Hey, June. Penny for your thoughts?"

June looked at her sister.

"I hate him so much right now."

I thought it best that I let the girls talk it out, but Marcie grabbed my arm.

"I know. I'm sorry," Marcie said.

As we started talking about anything we could think of, the only thing on my mind was thinking about how to keep the girls safe. It was then my mind started racing. I grabbed my cell and called Matt.

"Hey bro, did you get a business card from the officer?"

"Check your mailbox."

I walked to the front door and looked in. There was a business card as well as a copy of the report.

"You're the best, Matt."

"Nah, just had a feeling your tactical mind was going to get going. Please be safe, bro."

"Always."

I walked back in with the business card. It was then the phone rang. Marcie answered it. She spoke on it for a little while before she walked back over.

"June, where do you want to go?"

June looked at her.

"Can I stay here?"

"It depends how good a lawyer Mikhail has. He has been charged with a few things but may still be able to weasel out with bail," I said.

"Then I think it best that I go visit Mon for a bit. At least until you two get back from your honeymoon."

We agreed with that plan before we bid each other good night. As Marcie and I hit the bedroom, she looked at me with that worried look.

"Leo, are you going to be upset if I stay in Marcie's room tonight to comfort her?"

"She could come in our room. You just need to take the middle."

She looked at me before coming in close and wrapping her arms around me. She then pressed her lips against mine for a long kiss. As she pulled back, she was smiling.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"For protecting my sister."

She then kissed me again before I felt her hands on my butt. She pulled back with another smile.

"And that was for?"

"For being a sweetheart."

She went into the guest room. As she talked to her sister, I snuck into the bedroom to put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt to sleep in. I slipped into bed and started thinking before the girls walked in. Marcie climbed into her side of the bed before she slid over against me. June took her spot. We lay there together until I fell asleep.

I woke up around six as usual. I slipped out of bed before anyone could tell I was gone to make some coffee. It was about an hour later before the girls came out to join me. June then went into the kitchen and started to put together some stuff while Marcie and I watched. It was then she made the mistake of dropping an egg on the counter. She began to cry before Marcie popped up and started to help her clean up. I just sat there quietly. This looked so familiar to me. After breakfast was made and hugs were shared, I looked over at June.

"Thank you for making breakfast," I said with a smile on my face.

I could see her face was lifted a bit before she leaned over and hugged me tightly.

"You're such a cutie," she whispered.

I could see Marcie smiling before I received a call on my cell. The number was Aubrey. I hit the answer button.

"Good morning. You alright?"

"I'm okay. How are you three?"

"Well, we just had breakfast."

'I meant is June alright? I mean the last thing I saw was you and Matt walking over to the house before he was back a while later. Are you alright?"

"June is okay. Marcie and I are fine. We're probably going to chill here for the day."

"Does June need a place to stay while you two are on the honeymoon? We have lots of room here."

I looked over at her before answering.

"She's going to go over her other sister's house while we gone. I do have a favor to ask though."

"Keep an eye on the house. Collect the mail?"

I was stunned.

"How did you..."

"Everyone always asks a neighbor to do that when they go on vacation, Leo. When do you go to the airport?"

"Our flight leaves tomorrow at 9."

"You need to be there at 6. Will June be alright?"

"Mon's gonna pick her up tonight."

"That's good. Did you want me to check to see how her asshole husband is doing?"

"I doubt he knows where Mon's house is. But if you can, I won't stop you. Just be careful, alright?"

"I'm a big girl, Leo. Plus, Wes is here."

I smiled for a moment. Then said goodbye and went to start cleaning up the breakfast dishes. I was looking forward to the honeymoon. At the same time, I wondered if that was the last we'd see of Mikhail.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers