Marcie and Leo Ch. 003

Story Info
A little cuddle time after all the drama.
993 words
4.58
2.4k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was an interesting first day of marriage to say the least. It started with an interesting breakfast before we worked out how to keep June safe. Mon came by early in the afternoon to pick up her sister. Mon stopped long enough to give Marcie a huge hug before she looked at me with that look. It's the look of trepidation when someone saw me be angry for the first time. It wasn't until I smiled at her that she seemed to warm up to me.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I was just..."

"Unsure what to do? You are not the first, Monica," I said reassuringly before I opened my arms to let her slip in.

She pressed herself against me before her arms wrapped around me.

"Please protect my sister. She deserves happiness. Thank you for saving June," she whispered before she let go.

She helped June to her car before she got in. I watched as she drove away, ensuring there weren't any cars following. Marcie could see the worry on my face.

"Leo, you're being a little too careful. Is there something I should know about?"

I looked at her. She had that look on her face also. This one was more of worry than anything else.

"I have always been a methodical person, Marcie. It had always been my nature. There were times growing up that I would have to protect Matt and other friends. So, I was always watching my back in case there were repercussions. Still, I have always had that desire to protect those I care about. June deserves better than him. She doesn't deserve the torture he was putting her through. If given the choice, I would protect her again. I would do the same for you also, Marcie."

I leaned in with my arms extended before she looked me in the face. It was then she pressed herself against me.

"I was jealous of Mon," she said. "I didn't get to thank you yet for helping my sister out. Maybe we should fix that?"

I looked at her with a sly grin.

"I always want to spend time with you, Beloved."

We walked into the room after I made sure the door was locked. As I looked over at her, she was already slipping out of her loungewear to lay on the bed. I followed suit, so to speak. I crept onto the bed to lay next to her before my arms slipped around her. I could feel her begin to melt as she pressed against me.

"Are you enjoying being in my arms, Mrs. Mercer?" I asked.

She snuggled closer.

"I always love being in your arms, Mr. Mercer."

We made love that afternoon. It was more of the kissing and cuddling kind although there was more of the conventional style of lovemaking. I was unsure what fueled it. I think part of it was that the hustle and bustle of the party/wedding was over. There was also the part that we needed something normal to bring us down to Earth from the drama afterwards. Still, I love having my wife close to me.

Pause.

Yes, it feels weird calling her my wife. Then again, she has earned so many other titles that describe her as well. Wife feels less than accurate. At the same time, I feel safe saying it.

We rose from bed after a nap before we put on our clothes. It was getting close to dinnertime. We were deciding on dinner when there was a knock at the door. I cautiously edged closer to the door before looking through the peep hole. I saw Matt and Shannon on the other side. I went ahead and opened the door before Matt hugged me followed by Shannon. Marcie approached and was also hugged by the couple.

Matt is my business partner and my best friend, besides Marcie of course. Shannon is his pregnant wife who we went to Vegas to watch tie the knot. As we slipped into the living room, Matt took out his phone to take a call. Shannon and Marcie started talking as I sat there. It wasn't long until Matt walked back into the room.

"I forgot that this was your house now. I went next door and scared Aubrey half to death," Matt said.

I smiled.

"It's going to be Aubrey's house soon. We're going to work on putting it in her name when we get back from Hawaii."

Shannon looked at me.

"Did my sister sell you on that trip? I thought it was a great place to go to celebrate. Is your sister alright, Marcie?"

"She's better. She went with my other sister while we go on our trip."

"I'm glad to hear that. I was keeping tabs on our friend and know that he is still rotting in a cell right now. I had my assistant check on his stuff and discovered that he didn't have any known colleagues. That makes me feel a little better."

I breathed a sigh of relief before we started to brainstorm on dinner ideas. We settled on pizza. Marcie ordered it before coming back in. We kept our time together without alcohol in support of Shannon. She had about four months left to go in her pregnancy. Matt and I discussed what we were going to do after I returned from Hawaii. It was a couple hours later when the couple left. As Marcie and I cleaned up the mess, I started to think about the future. I was a little lost in my thoughts as I felt a kiss on my cheek. I looked over and saw Marcie's face.

"Penny for your thoughts, Leo?"

"Just thinking about our future. And wishing for more cuddle time."

"The first is a mystery. The second I can help with."

We walked back into the bedroom for cuddles. By the same time the next day, we will be in Hawaii.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers