Marcie and Leo Ch. 108

Story Info
A nice fall walk.
898 words
5
771
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 108 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was a cooler day. Marcie wrapped herself in a sweater and a nice pair of jeans that showed off her curves. I was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a sweater of my own. As we were walking leisurely along the walking trail, we were conversing and laughing about different things. It was a mellow walk, just one meant to get out of the house more than for fitness' sake. My leg was starting to feel weak again, so I backed off on the hard walk.

It was during the final approach towards the car that I saw a text from Aubrey. She was reminding me that the shareholder's meeting was later that day. I texted her back before we finished the walk.

"Is Aubrey okay?" Marcie asked me.

"She's good. Just reminding me of the meeting this afternoon."

"I guess that means you'll have to change when we get home then," she said with that sound in her voice.

It was that sound that prompted me to action. The first thing I did was take her by the hand and swing her until she was in my arms. When her face was within range, I pressed my lips against hers and kissed her gently at first. The kiss started to deepen as I felt her melt in my arms. I am not against PDA of any form when it came to Marcie. I wasn't always so brazen, but I never wanted Marcie to feel like I was embarrassed to be with her.

It was something we fought against when we first started dating. I know that sounds weird considering how much I speak on Marcie. Marcie is a gorgeous woman. She takes very good care of herself and is in great shape. The thing she always felt self-conscious about was the age difference. I don't speak on that. There have been many times I had to remind her that I love her and that she didn't need to let that be a barrier. I always told her things like it's just a number and such. It is something I believe. So, I always take the opportunity to show her my affection without smothering her.

As the kiss ended, I looked into her face. Her eyes were closed before they slowly opened and they started to sparkle. The smile crossing her face was dreamy. It was then I smiled wider. I didn't care about a meeting or where we were or anything at that moment. My girl was the only focal point.

"You little shit," she whispered.

"What did I do?" I playfully bantered back.

"You surprised me. I don't have any idea where that came from."

"I love you. I just wanted you to feel that."

"I felt it," she whispered. "You sensed something, didn't you?"

I nodded my head.

"Let's get into the car. I'd rather talk there."

As we headed to my car, my mind started to race. Did I do the right thing? Is there something else on her mind. I was bracing myself for anything. As we slid into our seats, I buckled my seat belt and turned the ignition. She looked at me before she smiled.

"I was wishing that you could spend today with me instead of that meeting. I know that sounds weird, but I was loving that walk earlier."

"Say the word and I'll let Matt know I am staying with you."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. You are worth the effort, Amor."

"But it's your job."

"And?"

She looked at me with that look of wonder on her face. I was trying to deduce her reaction. I wasn't sure what was next.

"Leo, I..."

"Baby, I am sure there would be no problem. All you must do is tell me what you'd like, and I'd do it. You are my everything and I love you."

She smiled. It looked like her eyes were about to tear up before she spoke.

"Can I go to work with you today?"

I smiled.

"No problem."

We started driving home before she looked at me again.

"Oh yeah, you'll have to dress up today."

"Afraid so. Matt and I have always done it. The only time we didn't was during the pandemic when we did things from home."

She was quiet for a bit before we pulled into the driveway. As we walked towards the front door, we heard a honk from next door. We saw Aubrey pulling out of her driveway. She waved when she saw us smiling. As she drove away, I felt Marcie pull herself closer.

"We better get you inside so you can get dressed."

I smiled at her as we walked in the door. I headed straight to the bedroom to pull out my suit. As I grabbed my white dress shirt, she walked in.

"May I pick out the tie today, Master?" she whispered.

I smiled as she started looking at the hanger where I kept them. It was when she picked out the red tie that I smiled wider. She turned around before she put it around her neck, untied.

"I like this one," she whispered with that playful smile.

I walked closer as she pursed her lips. I started kissing her again. In my mind, I had a feeling I might have to be late for work. The thing is, being with Marcie is worth it.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers