Marcie and Leo Ch. 109

Story Info
Happy Birthday, Marcie.
1.1k words
5
815
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 109 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

By the time I am submitting this, it will be close to my muse's birthday. Our friendship has inspired me so much with both the Good Neighbors series and this one. I am fortunate that she is in my life and we have been there for each other through all the twist and turns since we first started chatting in June 2021. This will not be a sexy story this time, but more of a retrospective this time around. Happy birthday!!!

I woke up that morning reaching over to hold Marcie. When I felt the empty spot there, I opened my eyes and looked around. I heard the shower running in the bathroom. I slipped out of my bed and tried to be as quiet as possible walking towards the shower. Of course, it didn't work. She was looking right at me with that seductive look in her eye. I walked closer before she beckoned me in. It started with a deep kiss before she smiled at me.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

I kissed her back.

"What time is she picking you up?" I asked.

"In an hour. It's why I slipped out f bed before you could wake me up."

I kissed her again.

"An hour isn't enough time, is it?' I asked.

She kissed me again before she reached down and stroked me a few times.

"We'll have all night after she's through with me."

I smiled at her as I started helping her scrub her back. This was going to be a weird birthday. The last couple of years, I was with her the entire time. The first was as her neighbor with benefits. Last year was the first as her husband. That one had a surprise party at the office orchestrated by Aubrey. The only thing I knew about this year's was that Aubrey wanted to spend the day with her. She asked me about it a few days prior. I thought nothing of it and said I was okay with it. As we spent the time showering each other, I was having second thoughts. A kiss from Marcie broke me from it.

"I mean it, Leo. When she gets me home, we'll have all night."

I smiled.

"Anything special you'd like when you get home?"

She kissed me deeper as she reached down again and rubbed a little.

"You're the special I want when I get home. Just you. Are you going to be alright by yourself today, Baby?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"I should be. It just feels weird."

The water was turned off by then and we embraced again before she kissed me.

"We didn't get to have Aubrey's birthday this year because Wes took her out for it. I think this will make up for it. We'll go see Mitch and Missy and then do what she's got planned. Then she'll drop me off at home and I'll have you."

I smiled.

"What about Wes?"

"He's going in today. Said something about schematics and such."

I knew that Wes was devoted to making sure our products were as flawless as possible. It also told me I would be on my own for most of the day. As she was getting dressed the way she did when she visited her late husband's grave, I dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. I escorted her to the door after Aubrey rang the doorbell. Aubrey smiled at me before taking my love by the arm. It was then the house quieted.

I started by making myself a cup of coffee and a couple waffles. As I sat at our table, I started to remember the first time we met. It was about a month after Missy and I moved into our house. We were outside looking at the pool when Marcie walked over from her place. I remember shaking her hand and noticing the ring on her hand before Missy and her shook hands. It was a quiet meeting, just simply a welcome to the neighborhood type of conversation. I didn't realize at the time that it was the start of everything.

Within three years, both of our worlds would be rocked by Cancer. Within another, our spouses would be gone, and we would find our way to each other. It was a whirlwind of activity after that. The courtship was followed by big decisions which led me to where we are now. As I took that sip, I was amazed at the journey.

It was then the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and saw the delivery person had left something for Marcie. I took the box and brought it into the kitchen to unpack. Inside were a few things I thought Marcie would like. As I finished wrapping them, I thought about where to hide them. It was after that I started to check my laptop for work.

A few hours later, my pizza arrived from Sal's. The delivery guy asked about Marcie, and we chatted a bit. As he left, I thought about if the pizza was a good idea considering I was trying to eat better. Considering that I knew Marcie was probably having something not so healthy also, I took a bite of the pepperoni pizza.

As the pizza was being devoured, I started to remember more about some of the moments we had together. From the first time she seduced me to all the things surrounding our wedding, I started to wax nostalgic. It was the opening of the door that brought me out of my thoughts.

She had her hair done. The hairdresser added a little darker color to it. She was wearing the necklace I proposed to her with. Her nails were polished. Nothing sparkled as much as her eyes and her smile. I stood up, looking like a total schlub. As I walked slowly towards her, she ran to me and pressed herself against me, her arms surrounding me. It was that picture that Aubrey saw as she walked in.

"Hiya, Leo," she said.

"Hello," I answered, still stunned by Marcie.

"Thank you for letting me have Marcie for the morning."

"No problem. Did everything go all right?"

"We had a great time. Catch you later?"

"Sure. Thank you so much for taking her out."

She smiled as she closed the door. Marcie looked up in my face as she was still smiling. Then she saw the pizza.

"Looks like you were having a good morning," she replied.

I smiled at her.

"Holding you makes it a better day, my love."

She snuggled in closer.

"Happy birthday, Marcie," I whispered.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers