Marcie and Leo Ch. 127

Story Info
New suit and Leo learning more.
1.1k words
5
529
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 127 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Hello Gentle Reader. Someone sent me an anonymous message a bit ago telling me that the length of my chapters were too short. The truth is I write in a way that helps get the thoughts out of my head before I forget them. I have never been a fan of long chapters. Thus the reason mine are not that long to begin with. It's just the way I write and not much more than that. I do appreciate feedback on what I write. It's just I am a selfish writer and I write for my benefit more than anyone else. I do appreciate you, the reader, for checking out my thoughts. It is because of readers like you, and a beautiful muse, that I continue to put my thoughts on here. Thank you.)

I haven't counted how many times I have mentioned how much I enjoy Marcie's kisses. Seriously, it's too many to count. So, it should come as no surprise that Marcie gave me another good kiss before she went to see June and Mon for a few days after our vacation ended. I have written before about trips she would take to visit her sisters. (See Chapter 113). As I watched her car leaving the area we lived in, I smiled for a moment before I started remembering what happened last time.

I went into the bathroom and stripped out of my sweatpants and T-shirt. As the water ran, I was concentrating on what was in store for me for work that day. It was a shareholder's meeting day. That usually meant suit and tie. I smiled when I thought about the two new suits in the closet that have yet been unpacked from the plastic. As I started working on soaping myself up, the thoughts of Marcie driving the couple of hours to see her sisters started crossing my mind. It was then I felt a breeze wafting through the bathroom.

'Mmmm," I heard behind me.

I turned and saw Marcie standing there admiring the view. I smiled before my mind went into gear.

"Marcie, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I turned around. I'm kind of glad I did," she said with her seductive smile on her face.

I started to rinse off as she kept watching. To be honest, it was a bit unnerving to have her watch me just because it was a total shock. A huge part of me was wishing she would disrobe and join me. I opened the shower door to retrieve my towel before I started to dry myself off. I looked up and saw no one there. I blinked my eyes a bit before I ensured I was imagining it.

I walked into the bedroom and went to the closet. Still sitting in plastic were both new suits that Marcie bought for me. I smiled, thinking about the measures Marcie took to keep me away from her intentions. Marcie knew about my aversion to surprises. The fact she took a chance to surprise me with the swimsuits, the suits and the trip just amazed me. It started getting my mind running while I selected the dress shirt and tie.

I was still thinking about it as I left the elevator to go to my floor. Aubrey's whistle shook me from my trance.

"Looking good, Boss."

I blushed.

"Thank you, Aubrey. Could you do me a favor and take a picture to send to Marcie?"

"Sure, but she didn't get to see you in it before today?"

"She did, but it was in the shop. I wanted her to see that I was wearing it here and how it looked."

She smiled as she pulled out her phone. I tried to have a business-like pose but had a difficult time not laughing as she made faces. As I went into my office to start my day, I thought about Marcie more. There had to be something I could do. It was as I was getting ready for the meeting that inspiration struck. I called Marcie.

"Hello, Handsome," she answered.

I blushed again.

"Are you blushing, Leo?"

"How did you..."

"Elementary, dear husband. You paused prior to telling me what you were thinking about."

"Guilty as charged, Amor."

"So, what were you thinking about, Leo?"

"You," I started.

I could hear the pause at her end this time.

"Decent thoughts?"

My turn to smile.

"Actually, when was the last time you, Mon and June went somewhere together?"

"We're going to lunch in a little bit. What were you thinking?"

"What about something a little more involved?"

Another pause.

"I'm listening."

"Spa day."

"Leo...."

"I'm serious."

"Leo, you don't need to..."

"I know I don't. I was just thinking about setting something up where you girls could get pampered and stuff. You deserve it because you're amazing. I don't think Mon and June have had something nice since their divorces."

"Leo, I beat you to it."

You could have heard a pin drop when she said that.

"The fact you were thinking about it is very wonderful, Baby."

I smiled.

"I just wish..."

"Leo, you have been there for me way before Mitch passed. You didn't pressure me into anything and allowed me to do things. You have made me the luckiest woman in the world just by being you. And to be fair, spoiling you was fun. I promise when I get home next weekend, I'm going to expect you to be ready to spoil me rotten with your arms and lips. I'd say more, but the girls are looking at me like I'm rubbing you in their faces."

We exchanged goodbyes over the phone before I grabbed my briefcase. As always, Marcie was being the smart, independent woman she was always meant to be. It was as I hit the elevator that Aubrey slipped in with me.

"You tried, Leo," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Remember when you wanted to surprise Missy with a fancy necklace?"

I had to hold my tongue because it wasn't the same as her collar.

"You had the same face when Missy told you she appreciated the thought but wanted you to wait."

I started remembering that. Missy's argument was that she wanted me to wait until we were a bit more established as a company first. I was a bit down about it.

"You're gonna find a way to surprise her. If you really think you need to. You should know she thinks the world of you already."

"Really?"

"Man, Leo, you know nothing about women. Marcie went through all that stuff since the wedding because you treated her like the Queen she is. That's why she's been doing so much to show you. The fact you show her so much love is proof you're paying attention."

Aubrey gave me a quick hug before the doors opened.

"Now go in there and rock this meeting."

I smiled as I entered the conference room where Matt was sitting at the other end.

"Dude, is that a new suit?"

Looked like it was showtime.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers