Marcie and Leo Ch. 129

Story Info
Predate for Valentine's.
1.4k words
4.67
592
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 129 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(This was meant to be posted before Valentine's Day. There was a mixture of real life events that prevented it. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Especially the Easter Egg my muse enjoyed me putting in it.)

One of the results of what happened when Marcie spoke to Matt was that we were going to be watching my godson on Valentine's Day. It's not exactly the worst idea. After all, I understood Marcie's reasoning. Since we don't have kids of our own, she was just being nice to my best friend/business partner. That being said, my mind started moving to come up with a surprise for Marcie to celebrate Valentine's Day early.

There were a few obstacles. The first one was Marcie. Even though she spoiled me rotten for Christmas, the truth is she is still careful regarding finances. This meant things one would normally do for Valentine's Day, such as dinner, a movie, or whatever, was off the table. This forced me to be even more creative.

There is the other part where Marcie seemed like she was part psychic. This meant getting a surprise past here would take a ton of work, work that I only had three days to come up with. This also meant that I could not use certain help either. It's not that I lacked trust in Aubrey. My assistant has kept secrets before. It was just I felt like I had to do it by myself this time. This meant I needed time to research and make things happen.

Flowers were easy. Thanks to my friend in town, I just texted her what I was thinking, and she texted back a thumbs up.

"Delivery or are you picking up, Mr. Masters?"

"Can you deliver two days before Valentine's?"

I could hear Sabrina smile.

"Sure can, Leo. Anything on the card?"

I couldn't think of anything.

"Thinking of you. Thank you for being amazing."

"I didn't know you were so poetic, Leo."

I saw the receipt pop up on my phone. One step down. Then it was time to be a bit misleading.

"Sweetheart, are you busy?"

"I'm on the couch, Leo."

I walked into the living room and saw my bride sitting on the couch with her tablet in hand. She looked up at me before she spoke first.

"What would you like to do the day before Valentine's?"

Did I mention she was part psychic?

"That depends on you, Amor. Did you want to go out to dinner?"

"That would be good. Are we doing a wine and dine or something simple?"

"Lady's choice," I responded.

She looked at her tablet for a few moments before she spoke.

"Think we could do that French restaurant we went to while we were dating?"

I smiled.

"We could. Are you okay with coming to work with me that day then so we could go straight there?"

"I think we could arrange that," she smiled.

She opened her arms so I could cuddle her for a bit. It was midday, so not close enough to lunch or dinner time. It was then she pulled something out of the couch cushion next to her.

"By the way, this is for you."

I looked at her before I took the card from her hand. I was ready to open it before she took herself off the couch.

"I think the spirit of the gift dictates that we should move to a different locale before you open it," she whispered.

I followed her as we headed to the bedroom. As we walked towards the bed, I noticed she was wearing her yoga pants. My vision was transfixed by her rear before she stood in front of the bed facing away from me. It was then she spoke to me seductively.

"Open the card, Leo. Please."

I slipped the envelope open. Inside the envelope was a plain white greeting card. The outside of the card read "open me." I opened the card and saw in huge red letters a three-word command.

"Bend me over."

I dropped the card. By this time, my Amor was partially bent over in front of me. It was enough to see her t-shirt rise to show me right above her hips. My hands went to her hips. As I started to lower her yoga pants down, I kissed her right above her rear. I heard a tight intake of breath before I stood up and pushed her forward on the bed more. There my seductress was, bent over the bed with her rear end exposed. Her box was glistening, and I could hear the anticipatory breathing as she looked back at me.

"What is your next move, Master?" she asked.

It had been a bit since she called me that name. It started my brain moving to decide what I was desiring right then. I then saw her wiggle her hips just a little, almost teasing me. It was as if she was taunting me or perhaps encouraging me to decide quickly. The decision was made.

"Smack!"

"One," she responded with a moan.

It was as if we went back to when we were dating, and I was reminding her of her training again. As I spanked her, I was reminiscing of when she was asking me to show her the things Missy told her about. Whereas Missy and I explored that kind of play together, Marcie was new to it and had to be shown. I started to smack her rear end, betraying the pink hue starting to show underneath the tan she had. It was after a bit that I bent down behind her and started to run my tongue along her cleft. The dripping was increasing, as if she was ready for more. I stood up and dropped my sweatpants before running my cock along her cleft.

"Fuck me, Master," she said. "I've been naughtier than ever. I deserve it."

I slammed into her full force and felt her warm embrace. I could feel a certain presence overtake me for the first time in a while.

"Marcie, I..." I began to warn her.

"I know, Leo. It's okay. Let him go!"

I started to take her a bit more roughly than usual. My hands gripped her hips hard as I pounded her. I could feel her walls give way, allowing me to go as deep as I could. One hand slipped off her hip and went to her hair where I pulled her head back. I could feel her moans as I allowed the beast to take control.

"Fill me, Leo!!" she moaned.

As I felt my cock explode inside her, I could feel the beast inside being subdued. I paused for a bit while I let go of her hair and pulled back before walking into the bathroom to grab a towel. I returned to the room where my goddess was laying on her back. Her T-shirt was the only thing she had on besides the seductive smile on her face.

"Mm..." she started. "It's had been a while. Are you okay, Leo?"

I lay down next to her only clothed in my T-shirt as I handed her the towel.

"I am. So, where..."

"I was feeling needy, Leo," she said. "I've been on that independent woman kick for a while and I needed to feel you take control again."

She rolled over so her leg was draped over mine.

"I pushed too many buttons lately. Surprising you with the gifts, volunteering us for babysitting. I was kind of running the show. Truth is, I felt bad because of it. And to be honest, I know you've been banging your head trying to come up with a way to surprise me."

Smiling because I knew she was reading my mind again; I kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry I overwhelmed you with everything. It's just that we're going to be reaching our two-year anniversary in a little while. And I just feel like I need to show you how important you are to me and how wonderfully you have treated me. I had the opportunity and took it to surprise you. And the thing is I feel like we needed to show the same thing to Matt for allowing you the time you needed to grieve. That's why I volunteered for us to watch your godson. Do you forgive me for..."

I interrupted her with a deep kiss that she melted into while laying on our bed in our bedroom. I could feel time almost stop as I lost myself in her lips. It was as I pulled back that I saw her eyes spark that way they do when I do something right.

"I can't forgive you for doing something right, Marcie. Thank you for being you."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers