Marcie and Leo Ch. 021

Story Info
It's been a year.
1k words
4.83
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(It has been over a year since the first Good Neighbors story introducing us to Marcie and Leo. This is a tribute to that story, citing a few Easter Eggs that those who read the first would recognize.)

I sat next to the pool looking in the water. It was a warm day. Aubrey and Wes were away for the weekend, and I was thinking about the year prior. It was at this pool a year ago that Marcie was teasing me as I watched from a nearby window. I remembered that day like it was yesterday. The thought of Marcie's body partially wrapped in that turquoise swimsuit was starting to arouse me. I sat in the lounge chair she sat in while looking at the water, reminiscing about that day.

I didn't hear the sliding door open behind me. I didn't even hear the light clip-clop of her sandals as she approached me. My only clue something was going on was the slight smell of her favorite perfume. I started to smell her scent and dismissed it as just my memory. In my mind, Marcie was next door at our place finishing her packing to get ready to fly to my high school reunion. I had no idea she would think I was here. It was when her hand touched my shoulder that I jumped. I turned ready for anything when I saw her.

There my goddess stood, a smile across her face. Her hair was up just like it was the year before. Her turquoise swimsuit was on her, clinging to her body like it was painted on. She wore her sandals. I stood there mesmerized until she spoke.

"You didn't think I'd remember, did you?"

"I was going to mention it. I saw the calendar after I packed and saw the date. It popped out of nowhere. It was pure coincidence that Aubrey and Wes were out this weekend."

"No, it wasn't."

She moved closer, slipping one strap down so the top of her breast was exposed to my gaze.

"I knew this day was coming. I dropped a subtle hint to Aubrey that she should check out the beach this weekend. She wanted to show off her new bikini to Wes but wanted to do it there where there was more sunlight."

She started to pull down the other strap while she looked at me.

"You were remembering the first time, weren't you?"

I nodded my head. She slowly pulled the top of her suit, so it rested under her girls. Her nipples were already stiff. I was mesmerized. The fact she could still seduce me so easily was exciting. It was then she sat on the lounge chair I abandoned when she surprised me.

"I believe I was sitting here like this?" she asked.

She moved the gusset of her suit to the side and began to touch herself right in front of my gaze.

"Will you pull it out, Master?" she asked seductively. "I want to see if the memory aroused you more than the live visual."

I dropped my swimsuit. I was steel hard. She looked admirably before nodding her head.

"Was that the memory or me?"

"Both."

I walked forward and felt her hand start to stroke me. I looked down at her while she sat there. She looked up into my eyes.

"Is this for me?" she asked, just like she did the first time.

I nodded my head although I didn't want her to take me between her lips like the last time. She started to stroke me a bit more before she let go and laid back in the lounger.

"Take your naughty girl, Leo."

I climbed on top of her and slowly teased her. She spread her legs a bit wider before she whispered in my ear.

"Take me. I want you right now, right here."

I slid in. It was as tight as the first time, but it felt more relaxed. Having been with her for a year has educated me on what she liked. It felt more comfortable this time. Last year, it felt like a one off without any idea that 365 days later she would be my wife. It was my wife I was fucking on that lounge chair. It was my wife who was moaning in my ear as I did. It was my wife whose hands were on my back, encouraging me to pour every ounce of my spirit inside her.

It was my wife who held me there inside her as I collapsed on top of her, whispering how much she loved me. It was my wife who watched as I pushed myself up before brazenly showing me how full she was with my essence before wickedly smiling.

"I'm glad I can still do this to you, Leo," she said as she started to stand.

We both slipped our clothes back on before we locked everything up and walked towards our house next door. As we reached the door, she placed her hand on my face to turn it towards her. We kissed deeply in the doorway, ignoring everything as we did.

"You always turn me on, Marcie," I said.

She smiled. We walked into the living room and sat on our new couch while we talked to each other.

"You also challenge me. You arouse my mind as well when we talk about things. You're just amazing. But most of all, you're my girl."

"You sure you want me coming with you to your reunion?"

"Of course. You're the one encouraging me to go. Matt's right. I need to show up this year. He always brags about the company we started and such. It would be nice to walk in there, especially with the hottest woman there."

She looked at me with that "I don't believe you" look.

"You're just buttering me up now."

"Nope. You are totally the hottest."

She smiled before scooting over closer to me. We kissed one more time before we went to shower before bed. The flight left around noon the next day and we needed to make sure we slept well that night.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers