Marcie and Leo Ch. 022

Story Info
The flight from Hell....
829 words
4.33
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

If there's one thing I am not embarrassed to talk about, it's the fact that my wife is usually right. I wish this was an embellishment or whatever, But instead, it's a proven fact. When we were getting ready to go to my high school reunion across the country, we paid for a non-stop flight, or so I thought. It turned out that it was a two-stop flight with a thirteen-hour layover. Marcie was not happy.

"Leo, what were you thinking?" she asked me, her voice being colder than the usual.

"I booked two first-class seats to my hometown. I thought I specified non-stop."

"Well, I think you should let me do the talking when we get there. I have a better game face when it comes to negotiating."

I looked at her with the "Oh no you didn't" face before she spoke up.

"That doesn't require butting heads together."

I could not argue with that. We made it to the airport where, true to her word, she was able to negotiate it, so we still had two flights, but no more than a two-hour layover. As she walked back to me smiling, I conceded defeat. She kissed me on the forehead before we proceeded to the TSA checkpoint. It was at this point Marcie made a small mistake.

In some airports, you can reserve a spot so you don't have to wait in a long line to get screened. Unfortunately, Marcie forgot to reserve it. So we stood in a long line for a while, waiting until our time came up before we took off our shoes, put our carry on bags on the conveyor and made it through. By this time, she was a little wore down. We found our gate and sat down before we just allowed ourselves to calm down. Traveling is not our strong suit. It's one reason why we rarely travelled.

When it was time for us to board the plane, we found our seats and stowed our bags before sitting down. If there is one thing I recommend to people who can afford it,pay for the first-class seats. The roominess it worth it. We sat there waiting for the flight to take off. I reached over and held Marcie's hand as she closed her eyes. Before we took off, she was out snoring like a baby. I smiled as the plane hit the runway and we were on our way to our first destination.

I would love the say the flight felt shorter, but to be honest I fell asleep right behind her. I opened my eyes to the announcement from the captain that we were on our final approach. It was a decent landing. As we were able to grab our carry-ons and head out the gate, we looked at the boarding passes. The gate indicated was K-1. When we made it out of the tunnel, we had to ask for assistance to find it since we were in L-20. We ended up getting a skycap and riding on the golf cart to get to the other gate, just as it was beginning to board. I am unsure how the two hours evaporated like it did, but it was a bit later that we were on the second leg.

By the time we made it to the hotel room Marcie reserved, we were both dog-tired. We were so tired that we didn't even undress before hitting the bed and snoozing. We woke up a few hours later before we explored the room we would be staying in for the weekend. It was when we noticed how small the shower was that I received a call.

"Hi, Matt. Did you make it?"

"We learned with little Tony that we must allow extra time to do everything. It's just the way it works to be honest. Did you and Marcie have a good trip?"

"We lived. We got through it. So, when is this shindig happening?"

"Tomorrow night around 6. Did you get the memo on dress code?"

"There's a dress code? I just packed jeans and polos."

"Just kidding you, man. There's no dress code. Just make sure you relax as much as possible before you show up."

"What about little Tony?"

"We brought Shannon's sister to watch him. She loves her little nephew."

As I hung up the phone, Marcie crawled back on the bed with her arms open. We started making out a little before she stopped suddenly.

"I'm sorry I was cross with you, Leo."

"I'm sorry I screwed up the tickets."

"You can make it up to me with breakfast tomorrow morning."

"Any particular ideas on that?"

"I'll let you know. Right now, I need my cuddly teddy bear to fall asleep."

I held her until once again, she was snoring. If there's one thing I know about my girl, it's that I love holding her when she falls asleep. I hope the next day isn't too crazy.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers