Marcie and Leo Ch. 029

Story Info
Special Moments.
816 words
4.54
1.5k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Not every moment with Marcie is magical. There are times when it's less than that. It doesn't mean I love her any less. There are just times that are less magical than others. Yet for as many of those moments there are, there are many moments that are nothing short of pure magic. One such moment happened more recently.

It was a hot day. I remember my car saying it was at the mid-nineties. It was a spur of the moment decision to go to a fast-food place to get dinner since it was too warm to turn on the stove. As we drove to the drive-thru, Marcie saw the selection of milkshakes and asked me about getting one. It seemed innocent enough to me. I ordered her a milkshake with our food before we drove back to the house.

It took a moment to unload the car and walk into the house before we unpackaged the food. I took a swig of the cola I ordered before I watched Marcie take a long pull on her straw. The milkshake was undeniably thick. I watched spellbound as she took her lips off and licked them a little. I saw a trickle of the white liquid on her lips. Almost on instinct, I leaned in and kissed her lips, tasting the shake on them before our tongues met. I felt the electric shock almost immediately. We kissed for a little longer before we pulled back and went back to eating our dinner.

It was a little later as we were moving things around the room where my back started to feel a bit tight. Before I had a chance to hide it, Marcie was right there.

"On the bed now, Leo," she said in a soft tone.

I listened. She had me roll on my stomach before she pulled out a magic wand massager and started to rub it on the sore spots. I lay there taking it. It felt better before she climbed on the bed with me and straddled my waist. I could feel the closeness even though she was wearing a pair of tight white shorts. I was enjoying that spark again. It was soon after she climbed off before she watched me get up. There was a tight hug after before we went back to what we were doing.

It seems like the little things about Marcie are the ones that touch my heart the most. We had a moment where we just finished watching television. It was soon after that we just sat there holding each other. A memory of Mitchell popped up in her mind. She pressed her face against my t-shirt and started crying as I held her. I felt like a rock at that moment because she was allowing herself to be human in front of me. Almost as quickly as it started, it ended.

It's the little moments. It's the chats we have about random things or the times we're just cooking together. It's the way she picks on me when a scary thing on television causes me to avert my eyes or the way I melt with her during a sappy love story. All those moments are the ones that melt my heart.

I was at the office one time and Aubrey was having a bad day. Turns out her and Wesley were having a small argument that morning before they both arrived at work. Before I had a chance to step in to try to help, there was a page from Security downstairs. I answered and it was Marcie.

"Is it okay if I come up?" she asked.

Within a few moments, she was on our floor and giving Aubrey a hug. They started having a chat while I went back into my office to give them space. It was about a half hour later when Marcie walked into my office with a smile on her face.

"Taken care of," she whispered as she slid behind my desk and opened her arms for an embrace.

I stood and hugged her tight.

"They made up and admitted they were both being hard-headed. They are going out to a make up dinner tonight. Maybe we should go somewhere also?" she asked with her beautiful blue eyes twinkling.

Needless to say, we did do dinner that night, thankfully at a different restaurant than Aubrey and Wesley.

I guess the big thing I wanted to share this time was the fact that not every story between two people that love each other is an epic story. Sometimes, it's the little things that remind you why you are in love in the first place. So gentle reader, I implore you to seek out the little moments. Those times are just as memorable as the grand adventures in the general scheme of things. And don't forget to hug your special someone either.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers