Marcie and Leo Ch. 028

Story Info
A little poker after a swim.
1.7k words
4.67
2.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Aubrey makes a wonderful neighbor. It does help that she was my late wife's college roommate and her best friend. It also helps that she moved into my old house before I married Marcie. One of the conditions of her taking the house was that we get the opportunity to use the pool. Aubrey prefers the beach and taking Wesley with her. It makes it better when I get Marcie all to myself in the pool.

It was one of those weekends when we had the pool to ourselves. I was wearing a pair of red board shorts while Marcie was wearing her brown bikini. Marcie was always a beach girl. However, we've been more like homebodies lately and appreciated the pool being available. We did a bit of swimming before we ended up holding each other in the pool. I started kissing her lips when they started quivering a bit partially to keep her warm.

We made it out of the pool and started to wrap ourselves in towels. As we headed back to our house, we started talking about something simple for dinner. We made a couple sandwiches and paired it with some chips and some baby carrots for a light dinner. It was after we ate that Marcie was snuggled up against me wearing a cute top with a pair of tight denim shorts.

"Anything on your mind, Romeo?" she asked me with her eyes twinkling at me.

"I'm just thinking about what I would like to do with you tonight."

"What makes you think I want to mess up this moment?" she asked me sarcastically.

I like it at times when Marcie pulls the brat card. In the past, it has led to some different experiences including a few hot ones. Luckily, my mind had some ideas by that point.

"How bout some cards?"

"Are you thinking about what we did that one time when we had so many hands to set up a good night?" she asked.

"I'm thinking we're about equally dressed. What about Strip Poker?"

She paused for a moment, thinking about what I might be up to. It was then I saw an expensive bottle of Tequila on the counter. We were gifted it by one of our wedding guests months ago and never had the chance to pop it open. I was warned by the guest to sip it and not use it for mixed drinks. An evil smile crossed my face. She looked in the direction I was facing and saw what I was looking at.

"Leo, you're not thinking...."

"Strip poker combined with shots. What's the worst that could happen?"

"No."

"Baby, I am thinking..."

"Tequila always does strange things to me, Leo."

"Like?"

"Makes me do things I normally wouldn't do."

"It's just us, Marcie."

She paused for a moment before she looked at me.

"You're a lightweight compared to me, Leo."

"Guess that means I need to win then. Want to?"

It was about ten minutes later when the bottle was on our dining room table. There were a few shot glasses we picked up from Costa Rica there as well. We each pulled a card from the deck to determine first shuffle. Of course, she won. She started to shuffle as I waited for the deal. Here's the problem. Marcie was right. She has a higher tolerance for alcohol than I do. Add to that the constant need for me to be in control and the fact she taught me how to play poker and I saw my white ass naked in a heartbeat.

I was wearing a blue t-shirt, a pair of white shorts with a pair of boxer briefs underneath. That bought me three hands without taking a shot. Marcie wore a pair of denim shorts, a pink tank top, a lightweight white sleeveless top and who knew what panties underneath. That meant four hands without drinking for her. I already saw my chance of victory going lower.

The first hand was a simple hand. She beat me with three Kings to my pair of eights. I thought about the options and took the first shot. That tequila was smooth, if by smooth meaning it burned a bit going down my throat. I started to shuffle while Marcie began to unbutton her top. She then let it flap a bit revealing her lack of bra underneath. It was a beautiful distraction. My deal gave me a pair of Aces. She folded and undid the top to remove it. She then looked at me and smiled.

"I guess we're even, Romeo. Except you already took a shot."

"You're welcome to join me with one, Beautiful."

"Not a chance. I want you naked."

"You just have to ask."

"I want to win it. It's more fun that way."

She dealt the next hand and surprisingly, she lost again. This time, she stood up, undid her shorts, and turned before she teasingly pushed them down her legs. It was the black panties. These were some of my favorites. They were lacey and accentuated her beautiful rear so well. I was already hardening under my shorts. I guess I was enjoying them too much because I lost the next two hands. Just like that, I was down to just my boxer briefs. She smiled at me before she poured a shot.

"What's the shot for, Baby?"

"Because I already know you're going to lose this next deal. I'm not trying to be mean, Leo, but you're super predictable. I know when you lose this next hand, you want the shot."

She was wrong. On both counts. She took the shot herself after she lost that hand before she removed her tank top with the following hand. We were both down to our underwear. Her nipples were already betraying her arousal. It was then I proposed a side bet.

"Okay, Marcie. How bout next hand we do both?"

"Are you feeling that confident, Leo?"

"We've only had one shot each. Why not make it more fun?"

She nodded her head. I ended up eating my words. I lost the hand, my boxer briefs and had to take a shot. She was ecstatic. I then looked at her before asking the next question.

"Well, I'm naked. What happens if I lose the next hand?"

She rubbed her hands together thinking about it.

"If I win the next hand, you let me do whatever I want to you."

I was a bit torn. I have no problem allowing Marcie to explore and such. It might even be fun. I then made a counteroffer.

"Okay, but if you lose, you take a shot and remove your panties. Then it's sudden death."

She took the idea away when she stood up, turned away from me and tantalizingly pulled those panties down to the floor. She then poured a shot and took it.

"Sudden death sounds fun."

It was my deal. I honestly knew no matter which way I went; I was going to be happy. So, I dealt our hands. She showed four Aces. I took another shot, knowing full well I was beat. She did a little dance to start, allowing her girls to jiggle a bit. It was then she took me by the hand into the bedroom. As I watched, she looked at me with that seductive smile.

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded my head. She looked at me.

"Leo, do you really trust me?"

I moved in and kissed her forehead.

"I do."

She first had me sit on the bed and blindfolded me so I couldn't see anything. She then had me lay on the bed. She climbed on top of my chest and straddled me to start while I felt her cuff my hands to the headboard. I had to take deep breaths. This was a soft limit for me. The thing is I trust Marcie completely. It wasn't until I felt cuffs going on my feet that I started to question things.

"Marcie, when did we get ankle cuffs?"

"When Aubrey told me where you hid them."

I was starting to have regrets at that point.

"Would you like a safe word, Baby?"

I thought about it. I then shook my head. I was rewarded with the feeling of a soft feather touching me along my pecs. She was careful to avoid the ticklish spots before she kept teasing me along my ribcage, down my inseam and along the top of my feet. I was breathing a bit deeper, but softly moaning at the same time.

I then didn't feel anything for a little while. It wasn't until I felt her lips on mine that I calmed down. Then she ran an ice cube along my neck and I jumped. I heard her infectious laugh as she slowly moved it towards my arms.

"That was mean!"

"You did say anything, Baby. Besides, you squirm so sexy."

I started to breathe again before I felt her lips along my neck. It was then I felt the familiar touch of her rubbing against me. She was teasing me so well, not even sliding me inside of her. I could feel myself moaning louder, begging for her to stop teasing. She kept teasing, almost sliding the head inside her a few times before I felt her breath on my ear.

"Do you want me to stop torturing you now?"

"Please, Amor. I want you so much right now."

She undid the blindfold before she made a great ceremony of holding my member steady before sliding on. She started slowly bouncing up and down while I lay there helpless to push her faster. As I started cresting towards climax, she stopped and dismounted me before undoing the ankle cuffs.

"I need your hands, Leo. That teasing drove me crazy also. Fuck me. Make me pay for teasing you."

I held her to the bed and slammed into her full force before reaching forward and taking her throat in my hand. Her smile was perfect. She was enjoying everything we were doing right before we collapsed. It was as I held her that she kissed me.

"Nice foreplay, huh?" she asked.

"You surprised me there, Baby. I must learn to play poker better."

"So, you'll win next time?"

"You always make me feel like a winner, Beautiful."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers