Marcie and Leo Ch. 030

Story Info
All Over Tan.
948 words
4.73
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 30 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I have mentioned all the wonderful things about Marcie's body in past chapters. She stands about half a foot shorter than I do. She likes to keep her hair at around shoulder length. She takes great care of her skin with a great regimen and frequents the gym to keep her body taut, but curvy. I love her proportions. They are damn near perfect with her girls being a nice size without being huge and her butt being the same way. It was when we were on our vacations where she wore a swimsuit that I noticed how wonderful her skin tanned when mine would be red first before tanning.

It was one such day I was admiring her while we were next door at the pool again. As per usual, Aubrey and Wesley were otherwise occupied away. We swam for a bit and then Marcie decided to just lay out in the sun in the yard behind the house. Considering our house was the closest to what we considered neighbors, I wasn't worried about my wife being gawked at. I think it was one reason why she was able to play the first time only allowing me to watch even if by accident.

I then watched my beautiful wife do something I wasn't expecting. She lay on her stomach first. I watched as she undid the string on her back that secured the top on. I sat there spellbound. The last time I saw this happen outside the house was when we went to a nude beach the year before. I kept my mouth quiet, watching as she then untied the strings holding her bottoms on. She flipped the bottoms away so her rear end was exposed.

"Baby, are you alright?" I asked.

She looked at me and blushed a bit.

"I'm fine, Leo. I was debating the idea of trying to get an all-over tan."

I smiled.

"You're beautiful, Amor. I'm not going to stop you."

She went back to laying on the stomach. I was mesmerized by her actions. She lay like that for about a half hour before she simply moved to her back. Her breasts were exposed to the sun as well as her bikini area. I wasn't concerned about visitors or anything because I honestly wasn't thinking about any.

"Hello!" I heard Aubrey say.

I jumped. Marcie didn't. She was too busy enjoying the sun warming her body. It was when Aubrey came closer that I really got nervous.

"Hi, Aubrey!" I yelled hoping to warn Marcie.

Instead, she just sat there motionless. Aubrey came closer.

"Did she remember to put on suntan lotion this time?" she asked me.

I forgot if she did or not. I looked in her bag and didn't see any before Aubrey handed me a bottle.

"I warned her that she'd burn if she wasn't too careful."

I looked at Aubrey.

"Did she do this before?"

"Not in front of me. We did talk about it a few times. You know, girl talk."

My mind was conflicted until I watched Aubrey remove her robe and pull a chair next to my wife. Aubrey was wearing a red swimsuit that was very skimpy. I felt weird watching her just because I always treated her like a sister of sorts. Yet, I also reminded myself that this was her house now. She lay next to my wife on the lounger she pulled over. Thankfully, she kept her suit on. I took the moment to walk into the house to get a glass of water. As I was popping ice from the dispenser, I looked and saw the motions of Aubrey handing the bottle to Marcie. I was smiling at how good friends my late wife's bestie and my current wife had become over time. I stayed in the house for a little while, checking messages on my phone until my wife walked in. She still hadn't put her suit back on, so her beautiful body was shown in all her glory. She smiled a bit before she walked over and kissed my cheek.

"You are such a gentleman, Leo," she said.

Marcie wrapped herself in a coverup before we both picked our stuff up and walked next door and we started talking.

"When did..."

"It was one of the reasons Aubrey liked going to the beach every weekend. She loves the pool, especially when she gets home and can take a quick dip. But she prefers that beach I took you to last year to get her tan. It's one reason we always seem to have freedom to relax more. Today she came home early only because she told me there were some weirdos at the beach. She did complement me on my body and was asking me what classes I took at the gym."

I smiled at that thought as we made some sandwiches for dinner. It was after dinner she mentioned that we should rinse the chlorine off ourselves before bed. I stepped into the shower behind her and could see the spots covered by her bikini normally were a little darker. I'll be honest with you, reader. I attacked her. She had to push me back a little before she looked at me smiling.

"I guess I should have tried that earlier, so I'd have all all-over tan. You're an animal, Leo."

She wrapped her arms around me and started to kiss me vigorously. We made out in the shower for a while before drying off and taking the lovemaking into the bedroom. Needless to say, Marcie worked on her tan the rest of the summer. Not that she needs it because after all she's amazing.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers