Marcie and Leo Ch. 032

Story Info
One intention thwarted.
1.4k words
4.31
2k
1
0

Part 32 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It was a quiet night to begin with. Work was done for the week, and I was home enjoying the company of Marcie. Aubrey, my assistant and next-door neighbor, and her boyfriend Wes were already headed to the beach again. So, their pool was an option. The thing was I wasn't thinking moonlight swim. I was thinking something a bit darker. It was after a second glass of wine that Marcie looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

Marcie's eyes can be different colors depending on her mood. Tonight, they were more crystal blue. I could get lost in them and have from time to time. It was when I felt her hand on my arm squeezing lightly that my trance was broken. I smiled as I tried to remember where my box was. She looked at me as I thought.

"What are you thinking, Leo?"

"I'm trying to remember if I brought my box over here or not."

"You've brought over plenty of boxes. Mostly with clothes. Which box are you referring to?"

I confessed.

"I had a box that had some cords in them. I had some thoughts today and wanted to play a bit."

"The box with cords? Didn't it have the ankle supports in there also?"

"It did. Wait, that means it's over here."

"You're correct. That's why I was able to use them on you a bit ago."

"Except you hid the box."

Her mouth opened when I said that. Looks like she revealed herself.

"I did. What are you willing to do for me to discover its location?"

I leaned in for a deep kiss, which she reciprocated. We sat there kissing each other for a bit. The mood was a bit steamier as we moved from our dining area to the living room. There I sat on the couch while my bride slipped off the top she was wearing. There was a tank top underneath. She then sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I let my hands rub up her leg before I felt her jean shorts. We started kissing again before she looked into my face.

"So, were you thinking of perhaps tying me up with those cords tonight?"

"I was."

"It's been a long while since we did that, Leo. Here's my question. How long did you think it would take for Aubrey to find that box?"

"I thought I had it well hidden to be honest."

"Under you own bed?"

"It had a lock on it."

"Not when we found it."

Looks like I was the one busted.

"I think you forgot to secure it after the last time we used them. That would have been a while before you moved in over here if I remember."

"So, when did she find it?"

A deep kiss stopped the conversation before she stood and led me to the bedroom. As we neared the bed, she turned towards me and started to undo the buttons of my dress shirt. She was focusing on every button deliberately. I was still curious before she pulled the shirt out of my slacks and started to help me remove it. I wore a white tank top of my own underneath. This was also pulled out and taken over my head before she pressed herself against me for another deep kiss. She then guided me until I was sitting on the side of the bed. She backed away a little before her hands were on my knees.

"To answer your question, I need to ask one of my own. This box seems important right now to you. What was your true intentions tonight with the contents?"

"I was going to bind you to our bed and tease you a bit. It had been a while since I indulged those thoughts with you."

"A very long while. I believe you have been using the cuffs more lately."

"And your scarves also."

"That's true. Why the cords?"

"Cords are a bit rougher. I would have put something to cover your skin, so they didn't rough them up too much."

"I remember. It was a bit extreme when you did it the first time."

I paused to think about that point. It was then I looked her back in her eyes.

"Do you believe it's too extreme?"

Her tank top was over her head before she undid her shorts. She then started slowly working on my slacks as she spoke.

"I think that the cords aren't the question, Leo. You already know I would do anything for you."

"I do."

She started to pull the slacks down as I raised my hips up to help make it easier. As she looked back up in my eyes, she spotted the red boxer briefs I had on."

"I remember when I first discussed you wearing this style of underwear. I do love seeing them on you."

"I have changed many things for you, my love. It's because I know it pleases you."

She slipped back off her knees and pressed in close, so her breasts were touching my naked chest. My arms went immediately to the small of her back. The kiss was more electric. It was after that kiss that she playfully pushed me onto the bed. There I was laying there while she slipped my boxer briefs off, so I was as naked as she was. She then climbed into the bed and pressed against me.

"So, tell me exactly what your intentions were with the cords."

Her finger slid down my chest while she watched me breathe. Her nipples were already stiff as was my member with the way she slowly undressed and undressed me. It was then I came clean.

"I wanted to bind your hands and secure them to the headboard. Just so you could stay there, and I could tease you."

She kissed my chest as I spoke.

"What else?"

"I was going to use your toys on you. It had been a while since I have made you climax without me taking you."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"This came to you today at work?"

"It did. I've been thinking about what you said about me being awesome and I felt like it's been a while since I did something special for you."

"Leo, you are here with me now. You allowed me to undress you and myself without taking charge of the situation. You do that a lot really."

"I want to make you happy, Marcie."

She pressed her lips on mine before she climbed on top of me. She placed my member against her privacy and rubbed it gently. She closed her eyes as she did. I watched as she took her time, savoring her moans as if they were the most luxurious dessert on the planet. She then opened her eyes and looked down on me.

"You always make me happy, Leo."

She slid herself onto me and guided my hands to her hips. We stayed in that position for a little while. She took me at her pace, pushing me to hold back as she did. I wanted to let her peak before taking her. It was then she opened her eyes.

"Let me get on the bed so you can fuck your naughty girl, Master."

We switched positions before her legs went against my shoulders and I started pounding her. There lay my angelic wife on her back smiling at me while I pounded away at her.

"I need to cum, Amor."

"Inside me please, Leo. I need it."

A few more thrusts and I climaxed inside her. I pressed myself on top of her braced by my arms to kiss her deeply. Her arms surrounded me, and she kissed me back. We lay there for a bit before we made our way to the shower to clean off. As we cleaned off each other, there was still one nagging thought.

"Marcie, you never told me where the box was."

She smiled at me sweetly.

"I left it over under the bed at her house."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Let's just say they have been well-used by our neighbor, and I didn't want to take them."

I was stunned before Marcie kissed me.

"As clotheslines."

I started to laugh before I realized that's where they were. As we dried off to get ready for bed, Marcie smacked my butt. I looked at her to see her smile.

"That was the funniest look on your face, Leo."

"Which one?"

"You actually thought about Aubrey using those cords on Wes?"

"Let's just say I knew it wasn't her nature. But people do change."

"Thank you for not changing on me, Leo. I love you."

"I love you too, Baby."

We kissed once more before turning off the lights.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers