Marcie and Leo Ch. 036

Story Info
Back and forth day.
845 words
5
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 36 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

*spank*

"Seven, Sir," she replies.

*spank*

"Eight, Sir."

*spank*

"Nine, Sir."

Then there is a silence. It's almost deafening.

"Sir?" she asks.

There is still quiet.

"Leo? Red!" she yells.

My arms go around her and hold her tightly before I undo the blindfold. I start kissing her face in a comforting manner before she opens her eyes and sees me. She pressed her face against my neck and cries a little. I just hold her knowing something triggered that caused her to get scared. I also am wise enough to know that when she's ready, she'll tell me. So, I hold her in our bed. I reach over and grab the blankets to put over us while she recovers.

It was the start of another weekend. Earlier, Marcie mentioned as we were waking up that it had been a while since she felt my hands spanking her bottom. I obviously obliged. The sight of Marcie on her hands and knees on the bed while blindfolded is always an inspirational thought for spanking and other things. I paused after the ninth spank just because I was trying to find a toy in the drawer. Apparently, I was too slow.

I started to comfort her by whispering gently while she cried. It had been over a year since she lost her husband. We were seeing each other almost a month later and then married within the year. We've had plenty of those kind of moments where memories get triggered or something. We're both recovering widows. It took a while until I saw her eyes looking at me.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I was waiting for the next one and saw him looking at me," she said as she was trying to breathe.

"Shh. It's alright Baby," I whispered as my lips tried to comfort her cheek. "I got you."

"Does is ever get easier?" she asked.

I kept my mouth shut. I knew she already knew the answer. I just lay there and held her. We remained like that for a while. We didn't have a reason to get up for a bit. It was a slow morning after that. I cooked some breakfast while she made coffee and started to wake up. Soon, both of us were on our laptops doing our normal things. It was after I checked my email that I looked at her. She was focused on her game, but there was still something wrong I could tell. I snuggled up closer and wrapped my arms around her gently as she was still trying to figure out the puzzle.

"That one?" I pointed out.

She looked at me before looking again. A smile crossed her face as she made that move and was able to complete her puzzle. She then put her laptop on the coffee table before snuggling against me.

"Have I told you lately how wonderful you are?" she asked.

"You do by being with me, Amor. How are you feeling?"

"I still miss him, Leo. It still doesn't feel real."

"Which part?"

"The part where's he's gone. The part where you came in. The part where..."

She started to tear up again. I just sat there holding her. It was a quiet day after that. We have those days sometimes. We made some lunch and watched some television. It was then I had an idea.

"Did you want to go somewhere?"

She looked at me.

"Like where?"

"Anywhere. I think we need some air."

She looked at me before she looked at what we were wearing. She was still in her robe and pajamas. I was in a tank top and athletic shorts.

"We should probably change first."

"Shower?"

Her eyes gave me that look. We went into the bedroom and stripped down before we both went into the bathroom to hit the shower. We spent the time just helping to clean each other, some stray kisses hitting as we did. As we dried each other off, her hands found my butt and squeezed.

"I'm sorry my emotions got the best of me, Leo. Still wanna go out?"

My cock answered for me. We went to the bed where we just started making out slowly and deliberately. It was the kind of getting reacquainted kind of loving going on. There were a ton of kisses and love bites before I slid on top of her. It felt so perfect being inside my girl again. The thrusts were gentle at first. Her moans and scratches spurred me on though, having me go faster until I was pounding her like I was going to push her through the bed. I looked in her face until her eyes saw me before mouthing the words, "I love you." It was then I filled my girl.

We stayed like that for a bit before I started kissing her deeply again. In a way, it was what both of us needed. I needed her to let me in. She needed the comfort to know I have her no matter what. It's the way it should be.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers