Marcie and Leo Ch. 037

Story Info
A little edging...
1.2k words
4.43
1.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 37 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I never said I was a saint.

Even though you see the things in my story where I mention about protecting my friends, trying to be the best husband to Marcie and suchlike, I am not perfect. There are times I have my private moments where I miss Missy. Missy was my wife for a while. Ever since after college, she was by my side and was there to encourage me, inspire me and other things before she passed. In my phone, I have many of the pictures we took together. Some of which were not meant for public consumption.

Then there's Marcie. Since we've been together, she has shared many pictures with me. Some were playful. Others were ones I took of her being Marcie. Then there's the ones she had used to motivate me to come home, if you know what I mean.

It was an afternoon while she was visiting her sisters that brings me to this story. I was alone. I was done with all my work stuff for the day, and I was sitting before the television, and I started thinking about Missy. It didn't take long for me to get emotional. I sat there on the couch crying like a baby remembering my late wife. When I finished crying, I grabbed my phone to look for solace in the pictures. I started looking at some of Missy's pictures. I was not intending on looking at the risqué ones. But I landed on one of her sexy pictures. There Missy lay on our bed with legs spread with that come hither look in her eyes.

I was already hard by that point. I walk into our bedroom and strip down to nothing before laying on the bed. I looked at the picture on my phone and remembered how hot Missy looked before taking my cock in my hand. I took some of the precum that eased out of my cock and lubricated my shaft so I could stroke. As I started to stroke, I flipped thru a few more Missy pictures. When I started to feel the buildup, I slowed down my strokes to edge myself.

Missy, unlike Marcie, had black hair that she kept at shoulder length. She was around the same height as Marcie. She also had a figure that was a bit curvier than Marcie only because she wasn't as devoted to the gym as Marcie. I missed her kisses, the way she would seduce me, the way she would call me Master. I smiled remembering how tight her pussy would squeeze my cock when she was riding me. I could hear the way she would moan when she was getting ready to cum.

I breathed for a few moments before I changed the pictures to Marcie. I flipped to the pictures she sent me where her girls were showing. I thought about how good they felt in my hands and how much she moaned when I would kiss them and play with them. I thought about how tightly her pussy would squeeze me whenever I slipped inside her. There was one picture I liked where she was looking back at me as she was on her hands and knees beckoning me to take her. I started stroking faster thinking about that. Again, when I felt myself getting close, I backed off.

I started thinking about when Marcie was going to be home. I looked at the clock and figured it would be in a couple hours. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before changing to a fresh t-shirt and shorts. I was working on some dinner when Marcie walked in. I turned to look at her. She looked a bit frazzled. I opened my arms, and she slipped right in.

"Is there a reason why I don't take you with me to see the girls?" she asked.

"I have no idea," I responded before kissing her on the forehead.

"Hmmm, this wasn't the same outfit you wore this morning when I left."

I looked at her and smiled.

"I took a shower."

I saw her smirk.

"Uh huh."

She then looked down and saw someone poking out.

"Looks like you missed me too," she said.

"I did. But I was a good boy today."

She started rubbing my cock through the shorts.

"I'll be honest. I was thinking about you here waiting for me today. I thought about my big strong man here all alone and then I thought about this."

She knelt to the ground, taking my shorts with her. My cock was already at full mast when this happened. I was taking breaths to avoid shooting early before she started to caress my cock with her hands.

"You know what else I was thinking about, Leo? The fact that I am the luckiest woman in the world because I have access to this."

She started stroking a few times before she looked into my eyes from her vantage point.

"Were you edging today?"

I nodded my head.

"Which picture were you on when you got close?

"The one I took one of the times when I was about to take you from behind."

She opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to tease the end of my cock. I held back as much as I could. Marcie kept teasing with her tongue until she looked up at me.

"Is the stove turned off?"

I nodded my head.

"Then let's go take care of this. I can't let my man have a case of blue balls."

I offered my hand so I could help her up before she leaned in for some deeper open mouth kisses. She then led me into the bedroom where she pushed me onto the bed. I then watched as she tortured my cock a bit more with her lips. She started on the tip slowly before she started going partially down the shaft. I was reveling in her attention that I didn't even notice she was unbuttoning her top. It wasn't until I opened my eyes that I saw she was topless. She rose from where she was and was stroking my cock toward her breasts.

"I'm feeling pretty naughty right now.," she said in her naughty voice.

She started to stroke me a little before she shed her jean shorts and climbed on the bed. It didn't take long for her to climb on top of me and my shaft to slide straight inside her. She was super turned on when we started. As we fucked on the bed, I was mesmerized by my bride. I was so mesmerized that I was getting closer to exploding inside her. I was super surprised when she stopped and froze on top of me. I held her by the hips while she recovered before she started riding me again.

"I was edging also," she whispered. "I kept sneaking into the bathroom and looking at your pics to tease myself. I couldn't wait to get home to be with you."

That's all it took to explode inside her before she bent down and kissed me deeply on my lips. We lay there holding each other. It was then I remembered that dinner was getting cold on the stove. I smiled though because hot sex trumps hot food every time.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers