Marcie and Leo Ch. 056

Story Info
A Valentine's Day story.
892 words
4.38
1.5k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 56 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(I missed the chance last year to write a Valentine's Day story for these two. When I had the chance to read this for the real Marcie, she thought it was cute. I hope you agree.)

There are many things I would do for Marcie. Sometimes, I am held back by her own limits. I know this sounds weird to some. The thought of spoiling your wife is a dream for some. Especially being a co-owner of a multi-million-dollar company. The thing is that a long time ago she made me promise not to throw my money around. She always felt bad about me spending money on her even if I had the best of intentions. No matter if it was a ring, necklace, collar or whatever, I had to assure her many times that I was doing it willfully for her.

Fast forward to last Valentine's Day when I didn't do anything. That was because we were in the middle of putting our wedding together. So, it should come as no surprise that I was being deliberate about this year. I attempted to divulge any ideas she dropped to come up with an idea. Did I mention that Marcie is smarter than me? She didn't divulge any. It wasn't until really close to the day that I found a present for her.

For secrecy's sake, I had it sent next door to Aubrey's place. I did swear Aubrey to secrecy although she tried to talk me out of it also. It wasn't until I showed her when she visited once to update me on work stuff that she looked at me and smiled before telling me I had a winner. Then it was a quick order and the box appeared on Aubrey's doorstep.

I did the smart thing when it came to dinner. I warned her that I would be buying dinner that night and had her suggest what she wanted. It was Thai food, of course. I had everything kind of set. It was when Marcie returned from the gym that she saw the smile on my face.

"Leo are you okay?" she asked me.

I held the gift bag out so she could see it. At first, she looked at me kind of strangely. Then she took the bag from me before she looked inside. She pulled out the folded bundle and felt the soft material. As she unfolded the present, I smiled a bit wider. I knew that she had a few cute onesies in the closet. It was easy to think about her having another one. It was a pink dragon motif. She looked at it before she leaned forward and kissed me.

"I love it," she whispered.

"I love you," I whispered back.

She took it into the bedroom before she met me at the table to help me unpack the bags from the meal delivery service. Dinner was very casual. We had a decent conversation about her day as we ate. It was after that she mentioned she wanted to try on the pajamas. I stayed in the living room on the couch while she slipped in the bedroom. It was a few minutes before I heard her tell me she was coming out. Then I saw the pink dragon walking out of the bedroom. She was adorable. She then slid onto my lap carefully and gave me another kiss.

"Rawr!" she roared before she started to giggle.

I started giggling with her. She then held me for a bit. The material felt good against my skin. It was then she popped the hood off before she gave me a deeper kiss. When she stopped, I looked in her eyes.

"I've never kissed a dragon before," I whispered.

She started to undo the zipper down past her chest before she showed me what she had underneath. It was a new frilly red camisole. Her eyes were more passionate at that moment. She leaned in for a deeper kiss before she slipped off to remove the pajamas. Then she climbed back on top of me in the camisole and panties. My hands immediately went to her back as we started to make out.

"Do you like this outfit?" she asked.

I started kissing her neck.

"I love it, Amor," I whispered as my hands slipped underneath it to feel her skin.

We stayed there for a bit on the couch, making out. Part of me felt bad because I thought I could have bought her that lingerie. It was when I saw her smile that I put that thought aside. She scooted back on my lap momentarily before she looked at my lap. She then slid off again before she helped me up.

"Bedroom," she whispered as she took me by the hand and led me there carefully.

When we reached the bedroom, she led me close to the bed before she slipped to her knees and pulled my sweatpants down. Because we were home, there were no boxers to get in the way. She helped me to the bed where she straddled me and started to kiss me deeply as she rubbed against my erection. We started making out again. It wasn't long until she reached down and pulled the camisole off and pressed her naked breasts against me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby," she whispered.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers