Marcie and Leo Ch. 057

Story Info
The Day after Valentine's.
1.1k words
4.64
1.4k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 57 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(I admit that the ending of the last chapter was meant for a 'what do you think happened' situation. It was the day after I read it to the real Marcie that she said I should have written more. After a little teasing, I wrote this one. I hope you enjoy it.)

I am a very fortunate man. It was the morning after Valentine's Day, and I was starting to wake up. Usually, I wake up first. When that happens since I usually wake up to an alarm, I usually roll over and allow my arm to carefully drift over to hold Marcie. Waking up to Marcie first thing in the morning is something I treasure because I consider it a gift. Besides the fact that Marcie has my heart, she is also a beautiful woman. I love waking up and feeling her presence next to me. I love the fact her soft skin feels so good to hold when I first open my eyes.

As I was starting to open my eyes that morning, I started to hear noises on her side of the bed. I paused for a bit as I listened. Her breath was a little deliberate. I could hear little moans coming from her side. I carefully rolled over towards her as quietly as I could before I opened my eyes. The first vision I saw was the look of concentration on her face. She was biting her lip a little. Her eyes were closed.

I carefully looked down and saw her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were stiff. I could see her areolas clearly. I also noticed that her hand was slowly rubbing her clit. I lay there spellbound. It had been a bit since I had watched Marcie touching herself without me getting involved. So, I watched my breathing and enjoyed the view. I watched as her fingers gently moved up and down. I listened as her breathing was measured.

"Good morning, Master," she whispered.

I smiled before I moved my hand to softly wrap around her neck. Her lips formed a smile as I did this.

"Good morning, my pet," I whispered.

I moved so I could softly kiss her lips before she started to kiss me back.

"I woke up a little bit ago and felt so," she said with a pause. "Naughty."

I smiled again.

"Would you like your toys, my pet?" I asked back still in a whispered hush.

She looked at me and nodded her head.

I rolled over the other way carefully and opened the drawer to my nightstand. We moved her toys there since my accident, so I had access to them that way. I grabbed the massager, the vibrator, and her lube. As I rolled back the other way, she looked at me with that naughty look on her face.

"I don't know why I am so horny this morning, Master. I just need this so much."

I handed her the lube first. She squeezed a dollop on her fingers before she started to rub herself again. I then handed her the vibrator. She slowly rubbed it up and down the crease before she slid it inside her. She then took the massager and turned it on before she placed it on top of her clit. As she turned it on, she started to moan a bit more. I watched as she did, enjoying the show. I could feel myself start to harden as she did this, but I held back from rubbing myself.

It was a slow, deliberate dance watching her touch herself. All I could do was enjoy the view. I didn't feel left out because she was looking at me at times and smiling while she worked on herself. I felt this warmth that I was invited to the show. It was at a certain point when I heard her whisper what she wanted.

"Throat please, Master."

I placed my hand on her throat again. Now I felt connected to the action as she smiled wider. Her breaths were more vocal now and the volume was rising into a crescendo. I could feel a growl beginning to form from deep inside my soul rising upwards as she did.

"May I, Sir?" she asked.

Then I growled as I said, "Yes, my pet."

She started to stiffen up. Her peak was visually stunning as she crested over. There was a silence for a while as she recovered before she looked over at me and smiled. I removed my hand from her throat before she moved her toys to her side. She then rolled over towards me, her hand naturally falling to my own stiffness.

"I am glad you let me play this morning," she whispered before her lubed hand started to stroke me. "I need to take care of you now, Master."

Her skin felt smooth against me as she started her movements. While her right hand was stroking me, her lips were on my neck. This was my Seductress at work. As she kissed my neck, she whispered to me.

"Did you enjoy the show, Baby?"

I nodded my head in response.

"No, I want to hear your answer," she said as she started to stroke me slower.

"Yes, Sweetheart, I loved watching you."

"Do you want me to help you cum?"

"Yes, please."

"Yes, please, what?" she asked more deliberately.

"Yes, please, Mistress. May I cum for you?"

I felt her lips stop kissing as I felt her moving on her side. She was starting to climb on top of me at that moment. I watched as her legs slid over my waist before she used her hand to move my stiffness so the head started to rub her. She stayed there for a moment, rubbing the head of my cock against her teasing both of us at the same time. There was a slight pause before the head slid into place and she lowered herself.

"Now be my good boy and let me have all of it," she said more deliberately as she started to bounce.

My hands went to her hips to steady her as she did. I was admiring the whole picture. Her eyes flashed as she smiled. Her breasts were bouncing slightly. Her words were egging me on as she rode me. I was so entranced, so keyed up that I moaned as I emptied myself inside her. I could hear her as I recovered.

"Good boy."

The next thing I remembered was her body on top of me. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. Our lips were kissing each other softly as our tongues mingled a little. My arms were holding her. It was at that moment that I didn't care about anything else in the cosmos because she was with me.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers