Marcie and Leo Ch. 064

Story Info
Funny wake up before I made my decision?
1k words
5
1.4k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 64 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I woke up a bit more slowly than usual. The first thing I noticed was that Marcie wasn't next to me. It felt disconcerting until I started feeling fingers teasing my feet. I started to open my eyes a bit more before I felt the laughter rising from my gut. It was when I was starting to laugh that I felt a hand clasp over my mouth. I looked up expecting to do something, although I wasn't sure what, when I saw brown eyes looking back. I awoke a bit more before I recognized them. It was then she kissed me on the forehead before she released my mouth, and I started laughing.

I tried to stop, but Marcie was still tickling my feet at that point while Nikki was kind of holding me down. Against my better judgement, I allowed them to torture me until I started having a difficult time breathing. It was then Marcie climbed on the bed and snuggled next to me while Nikki snuggled into the other side. Thankfully, during that melee the blankets stayed put so I didn't reveal my manhood. Marcie wouldn't have minded because she knew I slept naked with her. I had a hunch Nikki wouldn't have minded also, but since we don't share, I felt best to be the gentleman. Marcie leaned in for a kiss.

"You slept in, Romeo," she said as she looked at Nikki and the two shared a laugh.

"It's already after nine and we just got done with our yoga," Nikki answered.

I looked at both. I slept in alright. It wasn't a normal thing, but then again things haven't been normal lately anyway. As we shared a platonic cuddle, my mind did wander about the thought of a threesome with both. Thing was, it was something my late wife and I never explored because we felt content with each other. This feeling was shared by Marcie I discovered while we were dating when she had Nikki give me my first and only lap dance. Still, the feeling of Marcie on my right and Nikki on my left was a wonderful way to wake up. It was then that Nikki slipped out of the bed unexpectedly.

"As much as I miss cuddle time," she started. "I need to get going. My next client is across town, and I need to be there in about a half hour. Make sure you cool down, Marcie."

She said the next part with a wink before she let herself out. I looked at Marcie.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, we were talking about you as usual while doing our stretches and were surprised you didn't walk out to check on us. So, when we saw you were still sleeping, we thought about surprising you. Thankfully," she said as she reached for my cock. "Your Mr. Happy didn't pop out. I don't prefer to share him even if I think of Nikki as a close friend."

She started to stroke me gently before she looked down at my face.

"Are you still pondering your decision?" she asked, slowly stroking me as she talked.

"I am," I said, finding it difficult to concentrate while she was teasing me.

"Well, you know whichever decision you choose, I got you," she whispered as she took her hand off my cock for a moment before removing her top and baring her breasts to my gaze.

She followed up by moving to the side of the bed to remove her lounge pants until she was as naked as I was.

"She did say I needed to cool down," she said with a wink before she slid on top of me and started to kiss me deeply.

My hands found her hips. I started to grab them aggressively as she was moving close enough to tease me. I moved a hand and put it around her throat as she looked at me surprised. Her eyes then closed in pleasure as she enjoyed the feeling.

"There's my beast," she whispered as she reached down and grabbed my member to place it at the entrance to her pussy.

She lowered herself down before I moved my hand back to her hip to steady her. She started riding me slowly, partly enjoying the movement and partially teasing me at the same time. I love the way her body seems to mold to mine when we do things. I love the view of her on top of me. Her skin is so soft. Her eyes sparkle when they look down on me. It was as I felt her crest that I broke the spell.

"I guess tickling me gets you going, huh?"

She laughed a bit before she rolled over so I could slip inside of her.

"I was a bit turned on before Nikki arrived. She didn't help by talking about this guy she was seeing. She doesn't think he's the one, but she scratched her itch last night," she said with a wink as I slid into her deep.

The rest of the time was moans and kisses before I slammed into her triumphantly to fill her. There's a satisfaction to filling her. It appeased the worry in my heart for a bit before we started to cuddle. We stayed like that for a little while before my phone went off. I rolled over and grabbed it from the nightstand and saw Matt's name on it.

"Hello?"

"False alarm," he said.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. The thought of retiring early was a great thought. When Janet saw the sales papers and started sifting through the fine print, she saw some things she didn't like. I should have asked you first, but we already rejected the offer."

I took a breath of relief before responding.

"That's a relief."

"Is it? We both want to be happy."

"I am happy."

"Me too. It's just..."

"Dude, we can do whatever we want. We own the company. We have a good team to run it. We can patch in from home to check on things. You can be there for Junior and Shannon. I can be here with Marcie when we want to. And we don't have to worry about every little detail."

"Man, you sound like me, Leo."

"What do you mean?"

"Here I was getting ready to talk you down and you beat me to it. You're getting better at this."

I looked over at Marcie.

"I have a wonderful teacher."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers