Marcie and Leo Ch. 063

Story Info
Late night convo involving the decision.
863 words
5
1k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 63 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Greetings, Readers. Just wanted to thank you all for reading these stories and letting me know what you think. This one is a short one to get inside Leo's mind a bit. It's hard to believe that at the end of April will celebrate a year of writing this spinoff of the Good Neighbors series. As always, all thanks and praise goes to "Marcie" who still inspires me to write about her.)

That night was tame compared to most when Marcie drinks a little. There have been times in the past when she was a total animal after a few drinks. Thankfully, with thoughts of the decision resting in my mind, she fell asleep soon after. I was in the recliner looking at emails when Aubrey texted me.

"Did you tell Wes about the rings?" she asked.

I texted back, "He knows. I have them over here."

There were a few moments before there was another text.

"Still thinking about the sale?"

"Yes."

"I can see why. You and Matt put everything into it. What is your hang up?"

I thought for a few moments. It was then that there was a soft knock at the door. I slipped out of my recliner and reached the door before I looked through the peephole. There stood Aubrey in her fuzzy pink robe. I opened the door and ushered her in. She sat on the couch as I went back to the recliner.

"Okay, spill."

I looked at Aubrey.

"There's nothing to spill. I'm haven't made my mind up yet."

"What does your tactical mind say?"

I paused for a moment.

"Nothing."

She looked at me in surprise.

"That's a first."

"Not really."

"When was the last big decision you made without your tactical side saying anything?"

"When he proposed," Marcie said.

I looked and saw her standing in the doorway. She was slightly drowsy, but she had that sleepy smile that melts me. I stood up to help her before she smiled at me. She sat next to Aubrey on the couch.

"He didn't have it on the night he proposed. He did have a 'conversation' with someone though," she said winking at me.

"Who?" Aubrey asked.

I took a breath.

"Missy."

Aubrey looked at me in shock before Marcie stepped in.

"It was the night of the New Year's party. Matt was in his spot when Leo found him. It was then Leo had the conversation asking for her blessing before he proposed."

Aubrey listened intently. She then gave me a sly look.

"Leo not listening to his logical brain. That's a new concept."

"Not one good for this situation. Turns out the fine print said we'd only get a portion of the profits for ten years. It's fine, but I am curious why."

Both girls looked at me concerned.

"That is weird. Maybe you should ask Matt."

"I will tomorrow. Right now, I just need to relax so I can sleep."

Marcie walked over and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Meet ya there."

She walked into the bedroom as Aubrey rose from the couch.

"So, be honest, how much did you help Wes with the rings?"

I smiled.

"I think a better question is how much are you proud of him for asking me for advice."

She smiled.

"Well played. Good night, Leo."

I walked into the bedroom where Marcie was waiting. She was wearing a new Cami set. It had a purple dragon on the black top and the black bottoms were covered with more of them. I smiled.

"When did you get that one?" I asked.

"You bought it for me, silly. I hid it thinking I'd let you see it and surprise you."

I snuggled into bed with her and could feel how silky the material was. What won me over was the smile she had on. Marcie loves it when I compliment her. She loves it more when I show her how gorgeous she is. I saw that outfit online and felt the need to get it for her. As we started to kiss softly, every concern I had about the future disappeared. I had my good girl in my arms. I started thinking about spending more time with her.

It was then her hands started touching my stomach under my t-shirt. She started kissing me with a bit more hunger. My hands went to feel the material over her butt before I squeezed. I felt the moan through her kiss.

"Is your logical mind going now?" she asked playfully.

I growled a bit to answer her before we started making love. She slipped on top of me as I helped her slip out of her top. She was pulling at my t-shirt. She slipped off me as I sat up so she could help me remove it. As we were both topless by that time, she leaned down and kissed me again before pushing me back on my back.

"I should thank you for that Cami set," she whispered.

We fell asleep that night worn out and happy. My last thought before my eyes closed was that it would work out one way or the other.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers